This is what Windows 10 Pro (259€) install by default, even in the latest update (April update, 1803)

This is what Windows 10 Pro (259€) install by default, even in the latest update (April update, 1803)

Microsoft is treating their power user as stupid kids.

Attached: Screenshot (1).png (1920x1080, 2.42M)

Windows 10 is free sweetie.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-06 at 9.37.00 am.png (2290x980, 193K)

WTF is that Dolby Access thing?

>power user
>Windows
You know damn well you're not a power user, and so does Microsoft.

Wallpaper link?

>259€

I feel bad for people who spent that much....
You can get a Win10 Pro key for $25 on reddit

Still not worth it.

it's dolby access

You could get w10 for free legally, for over a year since its release if I'm not mistaken. No idea why you would though, piracy is easier than dealing with legal activation(even if you purchased it).

>for over a year since its release if I'm not mistaken
With adaptive technologies thing, much longer.

>piracy is easier than dealing with legal activation(even if you purchased it).
I don't know where you get this idea from, I never had to do anything to get my copy activated once I upgraded from 7. I'm fairly sure that running russian botnet activator that can potentially stop working at any given time is more of an issue.

>WAAAAAAAh it's made by Russians and Russians are baaaaaaad
Have fun sucking MicroPajeet cock you basedboy faggot go consume some more US shitty media.

If you attended college, you'd have Windows 10 for free sweetie. Along with a myriad of programs like the newest Office and Photoshop.

>power user
powerusers dont install windows 10

>he thinks using BSD makes him a power user
Power users have broken Windows 10's botnet features and completely circumvented the forced updates. Get learned, faggot nerd.

That's not even the worst part of Windows 10.

Also, it's a free upgrade (yes, still) even from pirated W7 or W8.
I still wouldn't use it until they make it better, though.

>what is eBay

>not buying a 5 dollars Windows key on ebay

Calm down, Vladimir.

Sets will mess everything in windows 10, partially because chrome will refuse to follow the fluent design and it will bring the mess in sets. Well assuming you can change the default browser though.

>have broken Windows 10's botnet features
this is only what power pajeets believe

allkeyshop sells keys for like 7$

Sets can be disabled entirely or per program.
It's a non-issue.

Are you trying to say that you are not sucking microsoft dick if you are using botnet russian activator for windows? Sorry sweetie, you do. You also suck russian dick at the same time.
Microsoft will not rob you of your savings, Ivan will. Not that you have any.

>Windows
>"power user"
>non-UNIX like OS
>"""power user"""

You're a power bottom. Playing demanding games doesn't mean you're a power user, retard.

Attached: 1263401911610.jpg (370x300, 37K)

This is wine, it's free.

Attached: file.png (1350x883, 48K)

Just copy-paste one powershell script :^)

It will add another failure feature that Microsoft ever introduced. I'm interested with how sets work for researching and shit, but using edge instead 3rd party browser program is a bit meh.

yeah sweetie you can disable all that...
also I've never payed for a windows, are you retarded or something?

>yeah sweetie you can disable all that...
no
>payed
>are you retarded or something?
lol

t. mouth breather

>This is what Windows 10 Pro (259€) installs when you mindlessly select default settings during the installation, even in the latest update (April update, 1803)
>Microsoft is treating their power user as stupid kids.
>power user
Dude.

Attached: Capture.png (830x600, 206K)

There's no such thing as a W10 power user.

OP doesn't have that enabled.

>having to pay more money for the same software, except with a different registry key
wew

There's no toggle there for that adware like Candy Crush that gets installed by default and on major updates.
You can prevent it being reinstalled with gpedit, though.

I don't know.
Then how come I don't have the same problem?
I'm on the latest update, too.
Well, maybe I uninstalled some of these with Powershell when I installed windows.
Can't remember.
All I'm saying is that a power user such as OP might benefit greatly from getting a mac.
And the OS is free as well!

Attached: Capture.png (460x406, 16K)

Enjoy your broken, forced updates.

Not a single problem with updates so far, though.
I'm on the same installation since w10 launch.

Sure.

>use Windows 10
>power users
lmao no

what's with all the faggots in here saying sweetie?

Shush, adults are talking.

sweetie... just don't...

insider preview has all the unstable bleeding edge shit and it's for free. if you're a dev you use that.

Ritardato fagotto che non sei altro, ti rendi conto che puoi lavorare lo stesso tranquillamente ignorando quella robaccia? E che puoi disabilitarla?
Ma no meglio postarlo su Jow Forums così qualche scemo con l'alluminio in testa (per proteggersi dai botnet) può darti ragione. Quanto è bello lamentarsi ed essere assecondati ve? Troppo bello

Italiano mammamia

>All I'm saying is that a power user such as OP might benefit greatly from getting a mac.
>And the OS is free as well!
are you serious?

Attached: 9d5.png (580x363, 319K)

> if you attended college-
If you attended college you have no work skills and you are in debt.
Btw microsoft only does this because colleges and universities pay companies like microsoft a bunch for this shit.
> inb4 in my country college/uni is free
Nothing is free , it's just tax payed. How do you think microsoft makes money? They certainly dont from app downloads, and you wont be making any money if you provide the windows update for free. You create a userbase that is dependant on it and then you put a price. This plus companies/unis/ whatever cant just download that shit cracked from tpb.(unless you are the police but whatever)

>259€
They still charge money for this shit?

>i paid $80 for mine and it looks like this
>for people who like to boast about customizing stuff Jow Forums sure is bad at it

Attached: rly makes you think.png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

I paid Literally $2.50 for my windows 10 pro key, wish I could have gotten 7 for that cheap so many years ago

where?

Pro doesn't mean power user, OP. It's short for professional, which means it's for enterprise users in business settings. That means they aren't 18 year old boomer windows experts like you and do things like planning trips to Disney world with their kids and playing candy crush in their spare time.

>If you attended college you have no work skills and you are in debt.
Maybe if you live in third world shithole.
>Nothing is free , it's just tax payed
You are not paying tax until you work, brainlet. You can finish college in a civilized country and move to Malta or whatever. You are not forced to pay off money that country spent on your education, but most people still do because they don't want to live in a shithole like america.

Bachelor's degree is a new high school diploma. You are literally a brainlet without one and ineligible for a lot of job postings.
Without degree you either work minimum wage as a fryer expert or work for a startup with gluten free bagels in break room. This realization will hit you once mummy fills lawsuit to get you thrown out of basement and forced to work.

Who are you quoting you massive faggot?
When are you going back to red dit and never coming back?

EBay

does it still come with an completely white theme that you cant change like it used to when it was released?

nice, have fun buying another one when yours gets cancelled

Lol salty

lol underage

>0.05 cents have been deposited into your account! At $20 you can exchange it for a giftcard to the Microsoft store!

You can get a LTSB key for $150. And yes it's 100% within the law

never reply to my posts again

>paying even $0.1 for something you can get for free
why are people so retarded?

Cuz pirates, and stupid kids buy the "Pro" version to wank over, cuz so pro.

Real people in business environments use Enterprise or LTSB, students use Education.

This statement is false.

It's probably reddits pseudo passive aggressive shit leaking here

>what's with all the faggots in here saying sweetie?
They're all unaware of the vocative comma rule.

Power users should use Windows Server 2016
But installing it on laptop is a worse experience than installing Arch Linux

>windows
>power user
Butta Windows nel cesso e installati una distribuzione Linux, zio

absolutely disgusting

>implying it's not
if you're tech illliterate, sure
I've been making mad money installing genuine windows 10 with digital license on different machines from pirated windows 7 copies

dammi una (1) ragione per installare linux

See