Why are Apple users like this?

Why are Apple users like this?

Attached: emojibar.jpg (1170x1246, 330K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basedbean
clipr.tv/clip/trihex-mommyforthewin-e453f9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When pop culture is all you have to live for function becomes irrelevant.

>Wikipedia does not have an article with this exact name. Please search for Basedbean in Wikipedia to check for alternative titles or spellings.

Attached: 1528305543654.jpg (1170x1246, 367K)

See

lacks the new zen/vivobook crap from asus

how can applel ever recover?

Attached: 501834-asus-zenbook-pro-15-ux580.jpg (333x187, 26K)

Top two are useless. I use my touchbar all day when using Xcode or when I'm editing images in Affinity Photo.

Attached: touch-bar-kit.jpg (800x600, 106K)

The Touch Bar is alright, nothing groundbreaking, but it's nice to have.

Not to be a fanboy here, but when any other manufacturer comes up with a DECENT trackpad, then we can talk about them.

What do you guys do with yours? I'm honestly thinking about selling my MBP 13" + Touch Bar because I just don't have much of a use for it, since most of the time it sits at my desk, closed-lid, like a desktop. Maybe it's because I'm 20 and am not a professional yet.

Apple uses synaptic touchpads just like almost all other laptops.

Well, it's just a replacement for media keys, plus some nice things like switching tabs in Safari on it or going through a video. As I said, nothing really special, but it's nice to have. Definitely not a reason to buy a Mac.

because its an extension of the system and not a mere gimmick which requires obscure manufacturer bloat?

My opinion is easy to verify: Go to the next store and try all laptops there. Try every single gesture the OS supports and then compare it to the mac.
I think there is a big difference and I find it quite obvious.
It may be some crazy patent or the operating system's gesture capability, but whatever it is the other manufacturers aren't keeping up.

what's up with that backspace/delete on the thinkpad?
if i didn't have backspace at the end of the number row that would really fuck me up

>I scroll with my finger on a tiny touch display instead of just using the mouse wheel
>I'm so productive

Subtle bait

>instead of just using the mouse wheel

Why not both you faggot

Tiny useless inaccurate touchbar must give you so much control bro! And you can send emoji faster than ever!!!

its your homosexuality for sure

>Apple users
Found your problem.

>why do toddlers behave like children

It's not the hardware, it's the software they use.

Also ur gay

>unironically using the touchbar
major noob detected

as I got into security and stopped being a fucking neckbeard I started to develop an appreciation for apple products much more. They're incredibly polished, and far more secure. People like polish. It works exactly how it's supposed to, and it never breaks. If by some freak accident it does, there's dedicated stores to take it to and get it fixed. It's not that many of these things don't exist on certain non-apple products, but which ones? When? A lot of Apple's value (or maybe all of it) is in its brand. You can guarantee value and polish in all Apple products. People who need that polish, like for example, a busy professional who doesn't have the time nor fucks to customize and tinker with everything, would prefer a device that "just works" and does everything they need it to do.

It's not complicated really. As for the touch bar, the concept seems to be similar to touch screens. Let people develop different UI's to put this currently rarely utilized keyboard space to use. Hating it for that reminds me of the people who said smartphone touchscreens are useless because hardware buttons gave us all we needed. You're completely missing the point.

2/10 pasta

this
all the Jow Forumsentoo men have been ugly, balding losers
I'm the only attractive GNU/Linux user I know is me, and I'm a manlet so I lose in that

It's mostly the OS. They rewrote their entire HID stack around trackpads, which is why their mouse acceleration curve and input lag is infuriating to people used to Windows or even Mac OS 9. The textured glass layer on top of the trackpads helps somewhat, too.

mate, even apple users think the touch bar is useless and would rather have proper function keys.

$oybean consumption.

>Apple users

Attached: appleboys.jpg (1000x1243, 312K)

>he doesnt know

>rarely utilized keyboard space
are you an absolute aids infestant?

Ebin.
clipr.tv/clip/trihex-mommyforthewin-e453f9

Attached: sherlock_holmes.jpg (311x472, 12K)

>Generic story #362 about how I hated macs and started liking them
Report and hide.

Attached: macshills.jpg (4500x3000, 1.6M)

These.

Can someone enlighten me on these fantastic MacBook gestures everyone is on about? Been using a fully specced shitbook pro at work and it still feels bad. Finder seems worse than windows 3.1 files explorer and the top touchscreenbar feels terrible to the touch

Because macos is a fucking shitshow with horrendous UI/UX. It's missing even the most basic shit like a simple show desktop button, and instead of fixing that shit, they hide all the functionality behind retarded gestures.

Thus, when a mactoddler talks about the "amazing gestures" they're really just catching up to the workflow of anyone else using a non-toyOS.

>have macbook pro
>running kali

It's not all bad m8.

This. OSX is unusable trash on desktop macs. It's no wonder they had to release a dedicated trackpad to make that garbage usable.

>Apple users

Apple has been the soi of the tech world long before soi even became a thing, Apple fanboys are the original soiboys.

This.

>apple invented soibois
kek

Apple implemented it the best, change my mind

You can't change something that doesn't exist.

no u

>appleshill btfo

Attached: images.jpg (225x224, 7K)

I had a friend that was a crack smoking punk rocker, purchased a powerbook and grew a vagina he is now the biggest SJW hipster douchbag on the planet and just went into web dev I'm sure off himself after a few years of debugging CSS.

Attached: 1528059029715.jpg (300x300, 103K)

>Maybe it's because I'm 20 and am not a professional yet.

Attached: 1527788938490.png (988x988, 95K)

Attached: 1525917559840.gif (512x384, 1.35M)

>daily apple jealousy thread
OBSESSED

wew lad took me like a minute

>daily applefag butthurt

Attached: zJEiJ4k.gif (500x281, 844K)

>Scrolling with two devices at the same time
Why not also press page up/down and install an eye tracker?

>Apple users
Found your problem.

Recover from what? Asus's 'innovation' will die within a year if not with that model unless Microsoft decides to give it a push too.

I'm a part-time Mac user and the new butterfly keyboard/emoji bar just infuriates me. Much prefer the older keyboard. Also that second-gen X1 Carbon keyboard was pure cancer, I hope someone was fired over that.

Attached: shadman.webm (640x640, 2.94M)

Two finger scroll on trackpad or mouse wheel is the only correct way to scroll.

>mac
Found your problem.

I could see the touchbar being nice for horizontal scrolling

Or just swiping your two fingers horizontally on the track pad.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Scrollbar's a lot wider.

*touchbar

RENT FREE

They're not, you just made a shitty MS Paint image and then applied that to your imagination. No one cares about the Touch bar and most people find it pointless.

All ruuk same

Apple in 2018 is onions central

Attached: De3ZtCaUwAEuxLF.jpg (1200x975, 58K)

Any Windows Precision Touchpad is about as good. But OSX did a better job integrating certain OS functionality into the touch gestures

Calling it now within 1-2 years Microsoft will have just as good touchpad support as OS X.

MS are getting better at catching up with Apple in these areas than Apple is at catching up elsewhere.

Android users hate looking at their reflections or any representations of themselves. I don't think Apple has a fat and spotty enough face to represent you people.

>you people
I'm actually a mac user, just ashamed at what they've become.

fucking developer conference and all they talked about was emoji and a dark theme

>WWDC
>that single thing on stage

WWDC goes on for days you fucking cretin. They put up videos later of the actual developer things, like last year when they had a 2-hour long presentation about High Sierra and APFS. You don't even know what WWDC is and you claim to be a Mac user who's ashamed, yeah I totally believe you.

কারন অপ্পলেল-কাকরা চূড়ান্ত পর্যায়ের সয়বয়

See

>sacrifice cursor control to touch a direct element on the touchpad itself
touch bar wins.

>apple user: *breathes*
>Jow Forums: "LMAO FUCKING ITODDLERS RELYING ON OXYGEN TO SUSTAIN THEMSELVES LIKE IT'S A NEW THING HAHAHA WE'VE BEEN BREATHING SINCE LITERALLY FOREVER FOR FREE BTFO HAHAHA"
>Jow Forums: *spams the same 10 anti-apple meme.jpgs until the thread archives*

Attached: really.jpg (452x452, 67K)

>t. assblasted appleboy

This.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: E019E3FF-2A5A-4CFC-B897-AD6FD6965BFD.jpg (1125x1096, 241K)

S O Y
O
Y

Needs balding or NOTCHED hairline.

it's because Jow Forums has autism

You seem upset

those man boobs though...

And these trackpads have goddamn fine drivers.

That autism can be seen.

>no show desktop option
three fingers. flick up.
there. desktop shown.

trackpad is better as it allows you to use less desk space.
gestures are better as you no longer have to move the cursor.

fight me.

agreed

You bought your primary computer second-hand from eBay. It is a laptop made by Lenovo. It was used by a word processing Stacey for 4 years. It is a dual-core i5 from 5 years ago. The top of the machine appears to have been used to sharpen knives. There's a creak in the bottom left corner if you press hard enough. The right trackpoint button is mis-aligned with the left. You needed to replace the keyboard because it was in some weird European layout. The screen is a 900p PWM brainstrobe. Your family are bored of hearing about your year-long repair chronicles. They don't understand why you bought it. The battery latch is broken and if you pick up the laptop it disconnects and kills the machine. It took 4 months for the machine's exhaust air to stop smelling like a mix of Fanta and dust. The right hinge is looser than the left one, the screw bosses are barely held in place. Aliexpress is still going to take 20 days to ship your replacement trackpad. You want to return it but you have too much anxiety to deal with the process. You activated Windows with Sergey's activation tool. The wifi keeps dropping out every 25 minutes for some reason, you've tried to work out why for 3 months but find no solutions in any of the old forum threads from 2013. You use it plugged into the wall and ethernet. You didn't thoroughly disinfect it upon arrival. That second-hand keyboard still has around 5 small hairs from the previous user and some weird sticky small residue patch on the top right of the 8 key. You don't have much money, you live in a small town, you performed at a just-below average level in school. You haven't had a job in 9 months. You've not hugged a girl you weren't related to in 3 years.

Apple reminds you that you are a failure. Apple infuriates you.

ehhhh no. i disagree. rn i run windows desktop with 2017 mb pro 15" and i would say that the trackpad on this laptop is on another level than all other laptop trackpads.

the combination of the smoothness, texture, haptic feedback, and ability to click anywhere makes it the best out there rn.

/thread