OH NONONONO

OH NONONONO

Attached: Capture.png (1254x806, 703K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/apple-watch-update-latest-edition-watchos-5-expensive-out-of-date-obsolete-a8385291.html
oswatch.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You could at least link the article you stupid monkey nigger
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/apple-watch-update-latest-edition-watchos-5-expensive-out-of-date-obsolete-a8385291.html

Chances are if you bought the $17k edition watch, you look at that headline and shrug. You then you look at the watch on your wrist that only tells time but cost 3x as much.

Was the Apple Watch really $17k?

>monkey nigger

it's "nigger monkey" not "monkey nigger, you nigger monkey

The original "Edition" watch had an 18k gold case. But if you were buying that, you're in a whole different class of watch buyer. Everyone else bought either the aluminum of stainless steel cased models.

so lol
Theres a new model. It was going to be outdated anyway. I stopped wearing mine years ago
>being poor

>buying a proprietary soÿ watch
>add gold for that premium $oy quality
>think they'll be a worthy investment
>think it'll impress everyone
kek, true Jow Forumseniuses print their smart watches and run 100% FOSS
oswatch.org/

Attached: watch_4.jpg (1024x768, 121K)

ITODDLERS BTFO

monkey nigger > nigger monkey you nigger monkey monkey nigger

only sand niggers do that

>true Jow Forumseniuses
You mean incels?

That looks uncomfortable.

that watch is pure Jow Forums. looks like shit, runs like shit, web link is broken, but hey OPEN SORES

>http

>the state of icucks

Well that is one way to design a website to drive users away.

Attached: capture.png (1898x923, 780K)

>the bottom bar
Thanks EU

Meanwhile, traditional watches that sell for tens of thousands have been out of date for 40 years.

>Buying apple products
>in the second millenium +18 years
They deserved it desu

of course electronics like this will be out of date someday. just because it's expensive doesn't mean that it will be supported for ever. as a buyer you are supposed to make a decision fitting to your financial circumstances. i hate Apple as much as the next idiot but this fake outcry is just ridiculous

its not like they've been doing this since jobs died

I'd rather have a Rolex than that fruit cult piece of shit.

>'repoting' with the selfie camera, while squinting against the sun

Attached: 15234641233.jpg (1021x574, 58K)

Planned obsolescence is one hell of a drug.

>buy an actual expensive watch
>have it for years and even 50 years later can sell for profit
>buy smart shit
>money down the drain

kek retard no one actually uses a watch to track time, it's purely a fashion/status symbol. congrats on broadcasting your autism to society tho

How is a watch obsolete.

It's obsolete when no one can repair it.

Whoever bought the Gold Edition watch probably already has a few Rolexes ... And sees you like those people who like to brag they're in Mensa.

It's not a real watch is the problem. It becomes obsolete just like smartphone without support.

i'd rather have something useful

Ey guys how difficult do y'all think it would be to market a smart ring? It's like a regular ring but instead of a nice jewel and design to look at it has a huge LED screen that tells the time and has a notepad app?

Nice, regurgitating sensationalism. The Series 1 is obsolete. The Series 1 also had the Edition class in it. The extra money went on the materials, like, solid 24ct gold. This article implies that this had anything to do with the longevity of the hardware. Series 1 Edition owners do not care, trust me. You think someone who casually spent $17k on a gold watch doesn't have the Series 2 and 3 already? You think someone bought the Series 1 in solid gold then just stopped?

U know black mesa is just a video game and doesnt exist in real life u spastic

Jesus fucking Christ. You're probably too dumb to even comprehend an insult. What am I still doing on this imageboard for special needs faggots?

none of them are 'obselete' only the internals, which can be replaced by Apple for a fee.
smart watches are still stupid, but apple worked this shit out from the start.

U just mad i pointed ur stupidity out
Fucking stop playing gayms and get a real life, u make urself look pathetic

Attached: image.jpg (636x397, 40K)

I'm not the other guy. He mentioned MENSA a society for people with an IQ over 200 or something, you're talking about MESA which is something to do with games. Please just neck yourself immediately or at the very least never come to this website again and tell your parents you're a failure brainlet who will always be a fucking mouth-breathing mongoloid dunce.

Omg gaymer defense force already here
Why u have to imagine some stupid shit just so u dont look so pathetic cuz i pointed out that u have no real life u neckbeard

Good luck boarding a plane with that

You are literally no older than 8. Admit it.

Iam 23, kid

Someone actually posts a cool DIY technology project and people are instantly shitting on it? the fuck is wrong with this shit board?

>cool DIY technology project
for you. You fucking nigger subhuman, killyourself. Just go kill yourself. Please, just do it. Kill yourself

People pay $17,000 for Rolex's, which has been technologically obsolete for 50 years. Same shit.

AAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MACTODDLERS AAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>worse than amdfags

Just buy a pebble watch.
really ez to script for
only like 60 bux

cool watch ahmed

you can get the old expensive apple watch shells put around the new guts they haven't changed the design at all.

wouldn't be surprised if apple literally do it them self.

And after a few more yearsthe battery will break and it won't work at all

It's not [generic consumer garbage that normalfags love to """argue""" about]

A smart ring will sell, but your ideas for the smart features are shit. Put a notification rgb led+button in place of the jewel. Mic for general mic purposes like voice commands, phone calls, voice memos or spying. Button can also be used to control a smart tv, but the only smart tv that supports it is taken out of production before the ring even launches and the feature is quickly patched out of any models already sold. You should still advertise it though and demonstrate it on the one tv that you got for testing purposes and kept unpatched.

Don't take the bait.

>still using onions as an insult

IoT is just planned obsolescence.
>people used to have watches for decades
>now they have them for 3 years
Same goes for TVs, fridges, cars, phones, etc. It might still work but it's "out of date." You bought it for the software and now the software is obsolete, dropping the resale value of the product to 0. This is why IoT is evil and anti-consumer unless it's FOSS.

>watches
Boomers get out.