This board is shit now. It was better when Jow Forums threads were moved here daily...

This board is shit now. It was better when Jow Forums threads were moved here daily, and the catalogue was filled with Cirno and chino posters.

>pic related: it’s you

Attached: 42F572D0-DA56-4620-B702-398E00692614.jpg (367x360, 48K)

There's literally no use for this board anymore.
cirnofags can go back to weebs can go back to shitposters have edgelords flag shitposters have It makes no sense to keep the shittiest flaws of all the major boards combined together in one single board. Jow Forums failed to be anything original or unseen and should thus be deleted.

Attached: 4657897654.jpg (720x1084, 318K)

@Complainfags
@Metafags
@Bunkerfags
@Flagfags
@Namefags
@Tripfags
@Avatarfags
@Signaturefags
@Newfags
@Touhoufags
@Oldfags
@Drawfags
@Niceposters
@Gayposters
@Crossboarders
@Kpoopers
@Weebs
@You
Kys out of Jow Forums

Okay, real talk

Jow Forums is so shit, only few more days and I will leave too, there is nothing good left here, you have retards derailing every thread and no originality.

*spits on bant*

I cant believe I spent so much time here, I guess I will have to accept how things turned out and move on, the bad guys won, congratulations, I hope you are happy
at this point I just wish for hordes of normies to rape this board or for Jow Forums to take this shit rather than letting it rot in this gay state
yes, I hate most of the people on Jow Forums, I cant wait for some retard to reply to me with smug anime girl and saying I'm mad, wow so unexpected, haha!

We had a nice new board but you just had to ruin it because you couldnt stay in your own fucking shithole, you are like muslims of internet.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I hate what this board became so much.

Just few more days and i will be free from this shit board.

Attached: spits.png (500x500, 26K)

Every day I wake up and go on Jow Forums, and what do I see? I see anime. I see people being gay. I see people being gay whilst posting anime. Only a literal retard would deny the connection at this point, and I know at least half of you guys are not that far gone.
Seriously, it needs to fucking stop. Every thread with the generic 'lol i'm gay' or 'tee hee i'm not homo but i do [faggy thing] OP is made by an An*MEfag. Every single fucking one. And then all the gayposters flood in, like roaches when you turn off the lights, and it's another thread that'll spend a day at the top of the catalogue, fuled by faggoty circle jerking.
I'm sick of it. Just fuckign go outside and find a bf and stop posting here. Anime is a fucking disease, gay is the symptom, and a noose is the cure. Fuck you.

See, this is why I never browse Jow Forums. One link. I clicked on one fucking link and this is what I get. I tried having an open mind. Don't adhere to one board, they said. It's an anonymous website, they said. You can never know who might be on the other end of a conversation. But here I do. Anyone with even a modicum of intelligence can see at a glance that this board is filled with nothing but common rabble and deadbeat teenagers. Even on anonymous boards, you can easily pick out the people worth talking to, as long as you have the brain capacity for it. And on Jow Forums, sadly, those people are nowhere to be seen. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be going back to Jow Forums to actually talk about things that matter. You guys keep wasting your life. But mark my words. One day, you will look back on this time in your life. And you will be sorry. Sorry you've wasted all this time with this absolute nonsense. While merely a click away, was a place filled with enlightened people, discussing our methods of actually changing the world. Through the trifecta of cyberwarfare, social media, and good old politics, we strive to make all of your lives better, day in, day out. Yes, we don't work for ourselves. We work for all of you. For the good of all mankind. Something your tiny brains will never be able to comprehend. No need to thank us, kiddos. We're just doing our jobs.

They actually did it. They actually fucking made a board about Reddit. No dog whistles, no allusions, just pure straight Reddit pleb shit. Every fucking line is a meme. EVERY SINGLE ONE. There isn't one joke or quote in this threads that wouldn't get you at least 50 upvotes. If you plan on voting for Bernie Sanders this board is for you. If you own a fedora this board is for you. If you like taking turns with your girlfriend getting rammed in the ass by imported black cock this board is for you. If you're a normal fucking person who votes Republican and enjoys boards about niggers, jews, and dank frogs this piece of shit board is not for you and given the fact that there are no boards like that anymore because mods and posters can't get enough meme stickies shit you're better off just finding another board or killing yourself.
Fuck Reddit, fuck memes, and fuck whoever likes this board.

this. bant is so shit, only few more days and i will leave too, there is nothing good left here, you have retards derailing every thread and no originality
*spits on bant*
i cant believe i spent so much time here, i guess i will have to accept how things turned out and move on, the bad guys won, congratulations, i hope you are happy
at this point i just wish for hordes of normies to rape this board or for Jow Forums to take this shit rather than letting it rot in this gay state
yes, i hate most of the people on bant, i cant wait for some retard to reply to me with smug anime girl and saying im mad, wow so unexpected haha
we had a nice new board but you just had to ruin it because you couldnt stay in your own fucking shithole, you are like muslims of internet
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK i hate what this board became so much
just few more days and i will be free from this shit board

I warned everyone right at board launch that touhou posting needed to be banned for board health.

I prophesied the stage five terminal cancer locked away in /jp/ for the protection of the rest of the site would use this new board as an excuse to escape containment.

I tried pointing out that it had already started right away, and warned everyone that you only need to look at /jp/ to know how bad it gets, because those tormented souls live only to post touhous.

As of writing this, there are at least 35 touhou threads on /jp/ (probably more, that's only the ones I recognize) and it was the same back then when I warned Jow Forums.

Jow Forums laughed and ignored me because lets face it, like any group of people on the internet, most of you are retarded turboautists.

Now, at the time of writing there are 17 touhou threads on Jow Forums.

The longer it is accepted as a non-bannable offense, the more there will be until Jow Forums is just /jp/ but with flags and post ids.

Please support aggressive moderation and banning of all touhou posting on Jow Forums.

***FIGNEWTON GUIDE***
1. be random to other posters, because, as le eyece faire grill says "this is random board".

2. try to use more privileged, random words such as
-f*g >>> -fig
f*ck >>> fug
sh*tposting >>> funposting
troll >>> master ruseman
lol >>> lel/toplel/topkek/kek
newf*g >>> fig newton

3. if a person uses green text
>like this
always respond to them with "who are you quoting" as it is important to know the source of green text quotes.

4. please do not post political images on this board. we are family friendly and discourage any postings of it.

5. bump the current kek thread to make it the most replied thread in existence, and to keep keks at the top of all keks.

6. "letting dubs go unchecked is murder" -le daily remembrance face
if you see someone get dubs/trips/quads/a GET, you must respond to them congratulating their dubs/trips/quads/GET

7. if anyone acts #rude and disobeys this guide, please show them to their correct boards, for example if they post #lewd and say mean things, or if they spam the board with anime like boku no skrillex, or if they hate on nelson mandela or privilege. after responding to them like this, HIDE their threads, IGNORE their posts, and DO NOT REPLY to these people. (and report where necessary)

8. this board is owned in joint by cirno (the queen), le suckem man aka dick nukem, the bumping pepse asian men (bots) and mot (the creator of four chan). all issues may be directed towards the latter two, and sirno shall remind you of his ownership daily.

9. we encourage making your own memes. try to find COMEDY GOLD in any current situation and make OC from it. post your memes everywhere constantly and encourage others to do the same. it worked with kek, it worked with mandela, it worked with froge, it can work with you!

10. on certain dates, you will prepare to do things like never before. try to take part in these and be prepared

11. dubs, check em.

that's all :^)

hey, sorry I saw your pictures and I just thought you looked cute in your picture, I really wanted to tell you that)) It's really rare to see girls browsing Jow Forums haha! I don't know why its a guy thing honestly im like really against misogyny and like ill be the one in the kitchen making sandwiches. We should really play l4f2 sometime its a reall cool zombie game with a lot of scary moments, but don't worry ill be there to protect you ;) sorry that wasnt flirting I swear Im just trying to be friendly I really like your pictures sorry was sthat too far? Really sorry im really shy I don't go out much haha add me on skype we should talk more you look really nice and fun xxx

HE!1!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!! 11 KEK!! KEK!! KEK!! WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDXXXXXXDDD DDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOLLLLL FUCKIN HOLY SHITTTT I CANT JUST STOP LAUGHING CAUSE HE HE HE HE HE JUST TO FUNNY MAN!!!1!11! HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT i just fall of chair!!!! simply le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn?d ftw le bacon narwhale xP upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you! tips fedora, le any1 athiest? LOL GOOD MEME SORRY I MEAN GREAT MEME GR88888 FUCKING MEME BRO I WISH I COULD STOP LAUGHING BUT I CANT MAN!!!! NICE MEME IMMA REPOST TO REDDIT LELELELELE TY FOR LE KARMA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD XD LE UPBOAT XD WAIT TIL LE DERPINA HEARS ABOUT THIS
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD D EPIC MEMEING /b/ro BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ZIMBABWE is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee : BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise. fucking epic ass meme i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just gets crack pipe out smoke some of that good 420 shit : rips a bong AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E

Alright you god forsaken piece of Slavic shit I hope you get cardiovascular disease and your dick turns blue and falls off from starvation. I really hope you get nuked you commie cum dumpster, you are literally the saddest excuse for a man I've ever seen. You stay up all night at a russian river-dancing image forum talking to gay people, how much sadder can your life get? I know you're Russian! The only reason people remember your pathetic example of a country is because of Vodka.

Good thread

Attached: (1004).jpg (509x540, 119K)

ake my FUCKING (YOU) YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT HERE HAVE MY STUPID (YOU) YOU CUNT AND NOW GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH A CHAINSAW I LAUGHED SO FUCKING HARD AT YOUR "POST" THAT I ALMOST DIED IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT YOU UGLY CUNT? I AM HERE JUST TO PRESS MY FINGER AGAINST MY PC TRYING TO SOLVE CAPTCHAS MORE THAN ONCE. I'VE BROKE 6 FINGERS NOW ALL OF THEM ARE DRIPPING BLOOD AND THE GLASS OF MY MONITOR HURST ALMOST AS MUCH AS MY SIDES AFTER LAUGHING FOR 72 HOURS STRAIGHT AT YOUR STUPID FUCKING POST WOW WELL DONE CUNT ALL OF THIS FOR WHAT? YOUR STUPID FUCKING VALIDATION ILL TELL YOU WHAT MY FACE IS NOW LITERALLY THE LAUGHING EMOJI THANKS TO YOUR SORRY EXCUSE OF A POST ENJOY YOUR STUPID ASS (YOU) IN HELL GO LIVE IN A FUCKING SOCIETY, YOU FUCKING ZOOMER I HOPE YOU BREAK YOUR LEGS WHILE DOING THE DEFAULT DANCE YOU ALSO MADE ELON SMOKE WEED YOU STUPID FUCKING GAMER NO WONDER YOU ARE OPPRESSED ANYWAY BACK TO THAT POST OF YOURS JESUS CHRIST THIS IS SO FUCKING EPIC BUT IS IT? YOU PIECE OF SHIT WHERE ARE YOUR FINGERS HUH? YOU NEED TO GO BACK YOU FUCKING REDDITOR ILL LET YOU KNOW THAT I AM 69% BODYWEIGHT AND THAT I COULD KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS I HAVE 420 CONFIRMED KILLS YOU TWAT BUT LOOK AT YOU OVER THERE JOHNY JOHNY YOU SAY YOU FUCKING CUNT AND THEN YOU CONTINUE WITH THE FUCKING SONG OI JOHNY YA CUNT YES FATHER? HAVE YOU BEEN EATIN' THE SUGAR YA FUCKING DOG CUNT NO DADDY WHAT'S LIGMA NIGGA SHORT FOR LIGMATIC BALLSURE, IS A SLOW AND PAINFUL DISEASE PRIMARILY AFFECTING THE BRAIN AND HAS EFFECTS SIMILIAR TO ALZEHEIMERZ MOTOR SKILLS DECLINE FAST AND THE BRAIN TAKES MASSIVE HITS OH YOU WERE WATCHING CARS 2 IN A THEATHER SPILLED BAKED BEANS AND A BLACK TEENAGER SAID YOU AIGHT WHITEBOI WELL GUESS WHAT WW2 HAPPENED IN THE CARS UNIVERSE MEANING THAT THERE WAS A CARS HOLOCAUST AND A CARS BOMBING OF HIROSHIMA AND NAGASAKI BUT BACK TO THAT POST OF YOURS NOW I HAD TO SAY ALL THIS SHIT BECAUSE WHEN I SAW YOU STUPID FUCKING POST I WANTED TO SAY
IS based

imagine how I felt having to wait an entire year until my ISP restored my internet so I can continue shitposting and now this

Attached: DYR_65NX0AID8Ja.jpg (1200x900, 102K)

Ok but half of these pastas are objective truth

based korbo i too agree with that

I only post these pastas to show the retard OP that people have complained since this board was made and it didn't help shit.

shut up manchild

trip

Attached: 1538354930092.jpg (368x369, 11K)

what about comfyposters

Attached: f72d454a1f6ccba3c4faba2724ac5fb8.png (644x498, 148K)

Literally the only people who should be allowed

Based
No ru*e posters allowed, only comfy

Attached: hmmm.jpg (378x485, 98K)

good thread

I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR FUCKING MONTHS OH GOD! THIS PLACE HAS BEEN HIJACKED BY ANIMEFAGS! THERE SHOULDN'T EVEN BE FUCKING ANIME!

It's old copypastas you flaming newfag

Hey I thought you said only comfy posters allowed

I am here for the comfyposting yes.

epic newfag i got trolled, i'll just go back to r3ddit.

How are you today fren?

its just the what, 9001th incarnation of /b/?
its just a bunch of discord teens raiding this board, like any other failed /b/ 2.0s, eg Jow Forums, /s4s/, /qa/, etc

I am doing much better now that I am here. I have to wake up early tomorrow but could not get to sleep before. Now I can because I have a place to be my (relaxed) self. Thanks for asking

Ah rest well fren
You should go to Jow Forums if you want a comfier place like the old Jow Forums

>Jow Forums
Ah yes a great place if you enjoy seeing the same generals every day and gay erp with your discord friends. It's the closest thing you can get to reddit without actually being on reddit.

Why do you keep on talking about discord like I have it?
Go back to comfyposting, you're bearable that way

you unironically should

>imblying i don't browse ir daily

the only thing I'm implying is that you should've been gone already cringelord

@6624962

cringe

Attached: 1519443625111.png (448x468, 297K)