Indian IT Boom finally starting to slow

story.californiasunday.com/infosys-india-tech?src=longreads

This is just sad

Look at this guy! This is the founder of InfoSys, a company that transformed the Indian tech scene and hires over 200k people!
Does this really look like a guy who knows how the fuck to weather the coming IT crisis?
>Indian Professionalism

Attached: Founder of Infosys.jpg (1200x1799, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eTXd89t8ngI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

did they finally parent-proof the school exam facilities so they stop climbing on the buildings to give the answers?

>Indian Silicon Valley

Why does every picture of India look so fucking dirty

Attached: scale_1200x0x0x0_0603ffinfo-1527621021-23.jpg (1200x800, 179K)

Aren't you just jealous of the fact that Indian bros make it to CEO while you amerifat code monkeys slog for minimum wage and Doritos in your mum's basement?

Attached: IndianTechCEOs.png (960x967, 1.56M)

>People benefit from a boom

business as usual, pajeet

>Over three days, they were contacted by 1,100 workers. “A lot of these people did not have a plan B,” Manuja said. “More than 60 percent of people who reached out to us had less than three months of savings left.” Many who’d lost jobs, he said, were hiding it from their parents and friends. “When we asked why people do not tell their parents, they said you are considered weak. If you’ve been fired or laid off, it’s very difficult to convince people that it’s because of some structural changes.”

you mean poofessionalism

Pajeets btfo

ha ha why my man pants so high

nigga can't afford shoes knowmsayin

Because it is

It did a decade ago

>bhangilore

youtube.com/watch?v=eTXd89t8ngI

I live in SEA. Over here, it is considered the norm to take off your shoes when at home. Most likely it is the same in India.

wow are western companies finally realizing that hiring pajeets for exponential savings comes with exponential retardation??

Amerifats are so jealous. Fuck off you spoiled brats

did you miss the part where >60% of Indians working in IT may lose their jobs to AI, automation and cloud based services?
in the next 3 years...

just quit Indian IT a few months back being a neet is lot harder than I thought. I've a "degree" in EE but I don't think I'll be able to get a job there.

Yeah, just like how McDonalds cashiers will also be laid off because of the magic that is AI automation. That stuff's impact isn't coming in decades, you basedlicon valley retard.

Pajeet takes your job, he makes money, the world spins, and your deus ex machina ends his career. Fucking hell, Jow Forums is so stale.

Attached: 1496290182856.jpg (250x250, 49K)

>WAHHHHH STREET SHITTERS SOMEWHERE IN JUKARAPUND PROVINCE WILL HAVE TO RETURN TO SEWER DIVING FOR A LIVING

Why should the rest of the world care about the state of IT in India?

Pretty much

Subhumans gonna subhuman

In Australia, McDonald's has already replaced the cashiers

Because if they don't poo in the loo, where do you think the poo goes?

The only tech company that matters is shockingly white. Does this upset you? Seriously, how does Apple escape scrutiny from SJWs? Even all their department heads are white. Even the 2nd day WWDC event speakers are white.

Attached: Untitled.png (1425x248, 270K)

Lookey here, its Sir Jony Ive's design team. Hold on, WHERE ARE THE BROWN PEOPLE???? SO RACIST???

Attached: Apple_design_team[1].jpg (1200x800, 94K)