Question

Are there any other uses for a MacBook Pro other than snorting lines off of the bottom?

Attached: 8F784590-216B-4BB2-A68C-FCF06C5EC28F.jpg (592x444, 38K)

frying eggs

Attached: _20180601_103606.jpg (768x893, 181K)

Picking up chicks at Starbucks

You mean picking up numales

DESU i never thought of using my mac to snort lines off. Typically i just use my phone but the larger surface will come in handy at parties. Thanks user.

snorting lines off the top?

making a good living, making more money than most etc

The hardware is pretty nice. Install Linux.

MBP late '11 here. It's worth to change the thermal paste? The CPU easily reaches 90º and snorts a lot just by watching a YouTube video in HD.

It's great for finding other gay people at the local starbucks

>mac
Found your problem.

Hey, back in 2011 this laptop was a blast and it was "only" 1100€ compared to 1500€ now. But yeah, right now I'm looking for a regular laptop and I'll just install Linux in there. Maybe a Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro.

>>
>>Picking up chicks at Starbucks
>You mean picking up numales

He meant BBC. Plenty of BBC at Starbucks these days since "the incident". Its where married couples go for wives to pick up a bull while cuck uses his macbook while watching.

thats not thermal paste. its the cum milked from your wifes bull where you disassembled your "laptop".

>Hey, back in 2011 this laptop was a blast
yeh ... a blast of smegma from your gay partner.

I find it's pretty sweet for general computing and productivity too, but that may just be me. 2012 macbook pro dual-booting with Debian.

Only thing I use my macbook air for is software that I'm forced to use for school. Like pro tools in music production classes. I'm borrowing it from someone who doesn't use it often so its gucci.

2nd hand 2011 macbook here that I wiped and installed Debian on. Bit of a fucker to swap hardware inside because of apple deliberately making it unserviceable. if you feel comfortable with a soldering iron, things get easier if you fuck up swapping out drives.

as a male prostitute

Silly eurotrash, enjoy your chink botnet notebook.

Why do you keep thinking about gay sex?

these are the worst memes Jow Forums has ever produced.