Oh no ho ho ho!

oh no ho ho ho!

Attached: Image-936912.jpg (1210x848, 67K)

Is that surprising? You don't want to host your project in a dying platform.

From 100 users to 100,000 users in 10 days? Nice

Even DXVK had a issue raised and the dev locked it but kept it visible.
"Just in case"

Microsoft just hopped into a leaking boat.

Attached: 1526670658959.jpg (600x536, 71K)

We did it, reddit
All the fizzbuzz is on gitlost now!

nice just bought 100k

TOP KEK

Attached: 1528324362138.jpg (7680x4320, 2.82M)

So at this rate of import, only about 17 years for GitHub to be empty.

This is actually a win. Do you really think Microsoft wants the "anything but M$ ZOMGS WINDOS BOTNET" crowd around?

ohhhHOHOo oh NO NO NO EATJAHWQUIEHQWIUOHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA AAA

It's the other way around. Despite the relentless microsoft PR stunts, it never wins, except for desktop and office. Anything other than that, for example, windows phone, microsoft band etc failed miserably. Github will fall too.

I heard a interview with someone from Gitlab who claimed they received over 8,000 import requests an hour immediately following the news that Microsoft bought GitHub. Absolutely mind boggling.

Not an argument microshill

>it never wins, except for desktop and office
In other words, it wins nearly everything hands down.

And all the MS piracy tools hosted there. And things like rdpwrap, wufuc, etc.

>Brainlet can only think in linear growth rates

Okay, new strategy then: you can destroy any FOSS site/community just by leaking the news that Microsoft wants to buy it up?

Windows Phone could've stayed relevant if they just kept making new phone models and bugfix the WP8 line instead of porting Windows 10 onto it.

It was the comfiest smartphone I ever used, and the only phone OS that didn't look the exact fucking same as my Palmtop from 20 years ago.

Attached: Iphone from 1998.jpg (1280x1342, 344K)

Yes, because everything goes exponential. Don't be a fucking 'tard in public, user. I - and everyone with a brain (which means not you, obviously) - knows this is just the knee-jerk the "NOT EBIL M$" crowd, and will end in the next week.

>*damn straight*
#metoo

Attached: S4S_Amplification.png (1400x638, 1.15M)

>oh no ho ho ho!
back to your containment board shitposter.

>desktop is everything
Hmmm
hands down, dicks up in your butt LOL

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-06-07 13-18-11.png (2754x1334, 277K)

post yfw gitlab servers crash again

>he thinks Jow Forums isn't just a bunch of shitposts
lmaoing@urlife

>from one proprietary MS-owned botnet to another
Wow, it's like people have no brains in their skulls or something.

GitLab is open source.

just hipsters being hipsters, now gitlab ditched azure for google as if google isn't evil

I hope Microsoft buys this one too

GitLab, the one hosted at gitlab.com, is NOT free software, it is just source available.

>inb4 google buys GitLab and everyone bails from them

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-06-02-09h50m05s136.png (1280x720, 740K)

eh no.
No one likes Microsoft, but Google has a better PR in comparison, rightfully so.

That's a scarely good point. Though I'd assume that piracy tools would be using open source version control tolls anyway.

Looks like Microsoft's attempt to cause chaos and mayhem in the open source world is working splendidly

Try again harder, user.

>2019-05-27
>0
Exactly how much people will use it next month.

I love how MS live constantly in the hearts and minds of open sores rent-free. So much so, they can destroy any flimsy part of it by looking at it while simultaneously pulling out the checkbook.

The only thing bigger than Microsoft's revenue is how many lulz they're giving me.

Attached: 1518851119168.gif (245x180, 967K)

>Looks like Microsoft's attempt to cause chaos and mayhem in the open source world is working splendidly

At this rate they could leak news that they plan on buying GitLab and merging it with GitHub to provide a single, equal service.

They don't have to spend a cent, or buy anything, just release the news.

Where would the open source kids go after that? Back to svn?

I wanna see the faces of these fucks that bought the platform for billions and see the userbase that they actually paid for flee. They clearly losing money and gitlab will be getting more developers and such and make it the next top open source git platform by the end of this year

Attached: index.jpg (200x200, 9K)

NO SIRS
PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL

Attached: 7f52390a8fa8f875416f95446b953478[1].jpg (650x366, 15K)

>tfw Microsoft quietly creates gitlab.com, purchases GitHub which flushes the users from GitHub to gitlab , a website completely under their control without needing to appease prior GitHub users other than not be GitHub

Attached: 1527903435214.png (1104x812, 304K)

you have no idea if you think that are only things microsoft does