youtube.com/watch?v=tRH0-QwhvVQ
/our/ hobbit ripping intel a new overclock

Attached: file.png (1920x1200, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

computerbase.de/2018-04/amd-ryzen-2000-test/7/?amp=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

praise Tech Jesus !

>Jow Forums when gamer nexus praises 8700k
Fuck off to /v/ you scum. Fucking grow up you manchild!
>Jow Forums when gamer nexus shits on Intel
based /our/ guy tells how it is. Best youtuber ever!

/ourneckbeardautist/

>gamers nexus
What kind of gay name is that?

You mean AMDrones, right?
The same kind that now have vodoo dolls of adored TV in their little pooshrines near their housefire polaris and vega block-chain pioneers cards.
btw even when Steve has an unpopular opinion it tends to be more precise than the constant shitpost on this board.

>Jow Forums is one person

Fuck off plebbit scum

intelshills on suicide watch

Attached: 7c2.jpg (267x297, 24K)

who are you quoting?

>shill cuckass
what kinda shit shill are you

duplicate thread

Attached: 1508802966039.jpg (1002x1480, 826K)

Fuck off, gamer.

gtfo you fucking aut

Jow Forums is infested with AMD shills. If a product launches and reviewers review it and they say that [AMD product] is better than [Intel product] or [Nvidia product] than they are based and 100% accurate, but the next week when a new product comes out and [Intel product] or [Nvidia product] beats [AMD product] at [insert task here], then they are paid off, until next month when the next AMD product launches and they say something good about it.

Any intelligent person should be able to look past the absolute asinine shit that's posted on this board.

intel is going to die soon

Attached: intel.png (1920x1080, 1.84M)

t. minersalt

Attached: file.png (650x240, 270K)

what's this?
looks like liquid nitrogen...

Attached: call the fire fighter shit's going to burn.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

read the toms hardware articles on it

Why do Americans dress like this?

because they are gay

Intel and Nvidia both. I cannot fucking wait.

>ARM
>why do you need so many cores?
>bullshit
>one thousand midgets cannot do the work of a 2mt strongman
>shit implementation

>Intel
>inovation
>more cores, more power
>deconstructing the paradigm
>money well spend

you are a bunch of hypocrites

Attached: bravo intel.png (676x378, 286K)

intel would have been better off just skipping computex... the whole stunt only pumped amd up more

i dont meme arm i just shitpost on intel and amd even though ive owned both and nvidia as well

I'd pump amd up as well m8

Attached: file.png (235x683, 139K)

Intel skipping Computex would have worried some of their investors and fans and cost them some advertising (and probably also networking) opportunities. Also, being able to show off their new 32c/64t monster CPU with no competition to be seen would have pumped up AMD anyway.

Attached: DPckxKc.jpg (3840x2160, 606K)

Attached: 1512464256641.png (1228x1502, 944K)

>Any intelligent person should be able to look past the absolute asinine shit that's posted on this board.

This. It's really up to the individual to parse the bullshit from the truth and the truth is that AMD has been playing catch-up with Intel/nVidia for the better part of a decade and is showing no signs of eclipsing either.

>truth is that AMD has been playing catch-up

Attached: 1498912394958.jpg (801x1500, 243K)

AMD products consistently take more power and perform worse than their Intel/nvidia counterparts, albeit at a lower price point hence why they are the "budget" brand.

Please provide benchmarks to the contrary in order to be taken seriously.

well, in AMD's defense I would spend a generous part of my social marketing budget of Jow Forums too.

Attached: 1447161347847.jpg (1846x1923, 607K)

Attached: 1521197746633.jpg (626x657, 81K)

They'll get a better return spending it on shills hoping to sway a few poor souls than increasing their pointless R&D budget.

Attached: 1411177440158.png (500x500, 68K)

Seriously, does anyone here who isn't a shill doubt that this is the same person?

Attached: 1396475315046.jpg (549x563, 46K)

>AMD products consistently take more power and perform worse
>thinks it's 2001+9 still
user are you feeling okay?

Attached: 1515707817736.png (489x394, 228K)

>tfw Lisa Su gives you the succ

Attached: file.png (214x213, 61K)

>Please provide benchmarks to the contrary in order to be taken seriously.

>not googling the benchmarks yourself

my sides, i got a warning from braaposting but you carry my mantle fren

Hey retard, I've seen the benchmarks and Intel beats AMD every time in performance and power consumption.

All you're doing is proving that you haven't actually seen benchmarks showing otherwise. Now the only question that remains is are you a shill or a poorfag with buyer's remorse?

Attached: 1527802208041.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

not him but who the fuck cares
technology always progresses be it sideways or upwards

Yeah so why discuss it at all?

A FUCKING FRIDGE

>tfw Lisa Su gives you that Ryzen 7 gen3 16c/32t @4.5Ghz and 3200mhz DDR4 native support at a $450 price tag.

ftfy

>showing no signs of eclipsing either
The way this 5GHz processor was shown and Intel's reaction to basically everyone calling bullshit on it immediately is all the indication I need that Intel has no answer whatsoever for a consumer 32-core part. Intel was able to release some high core count consumer parts to compete with Threadripper, but some of the pricing didn't compare well. AMD can produce 32c TR at more or less the same cost as 16c TR and increase sale price linearly. For Intel, the price balloons quickly and I don't know at what rate, but it isn't linear. Worse, Intel doesn't even maintain a clock advantage. We know from tests comparing EPYC 7601 against Xeon 8176 that the EPYC part performs on par or better than the Xeon part while generally using less power AND costing half the price, and that's making no mention of the Zen+ improvements to TR.

Intel still has single core performance, but you'd have to live under a rock to not have a full understanding that Intel has no answer for this in the consumer space. In the datacenter, Intel can rely on customer relationships, contracts, and entrenchment. The consumer space is much more volatile. If nothing else, you must see that this hackjob demo shows that the folks at Intel don't know what to do. The i9 rollout was already kind of messy. This is a shitshow.

>power consumption
it seems like the only retard here is you

im not, i didnt make the thread

gen 1 1600x here it kicked ass at 4ghz im waiting on a psu and gpu for it after i upgrade my main gaming rig gonna fart around with overclocking cpu spesifically then ram, should be able to get to 3333+

i don't know why but i fucking lost it when the third steve just popped in the window and smiled

i love how he's actually having fun again.

Computex/taiwan looks fun i wish i went there when i transfered through bejing international

Sadly no one is buying the old gen i7's, i will have to save for an entirely new build from scratch since mine is already on its way to be obsolete and becoming an i3 next intel gen....fuck the jews man too bad i got tired of waiting for AMD ryzen...man if only i knew back then what they were going to pull off...

Attached: 1519995520198.jpg (511x340, 34K)

>you will never have 3 steve bff's who hold your hands while tenderly overclocking your pc...
>and my heart

Attached: file.png (1920x1200, 1.52M)

their last 7xxx series where ok
8 series is a mixed bag and 14nm+++ is just ancient now

i7 6700k here, at least my ddr4 will be reused when i get my new ryzen build maybe next year.

What memory is it? i got fucked by ram prices twice over only have 3200 16gb kits one flare x one vengence

why the fuck are the ceilings so low lmao

i think it's a piss take of linus's old skylake-x walk and talk vid

Shitty hotel designed for tiny gooks

>performance and

ltt is a faggot but he's /our/canacuck

2x8gb Kingston Hyper X Fury 2666mhz

noice, if it overclocks to 3200 or above you're golden

desu i've never tried to OC my ram seems a bit more work than to OC a CPU...and i am afraid to fuck them up somehow.

no worries set it to 2933 cl16 and leave it at that

my 1600x put up with that for almost a year before the already faulty ram shat it self at 1.35-1.5v

>copper vrm block
ha

Attached: 2018-06-06%2008.54.43[1].jpg (1280x960, 404K)

What's even the point of overclocking the ram that close to the failure line? You don't get a performance boost worth the risk of breaking them.

every imbecile on Jow Forums

it was fucked from the start
pc part shop i got it from was understanding as it was rated to 3200 but never got there

8700k once delidded and tim'd is a good cpu
stock its rubbish
t. intelfag

Yeah i am not sure about it tho, since intel doesnt need faster ram to excel, it think i might get new ram that is advertised as 3200mhz from factory instead of trying to OC the ram and getting it damaged for not really knowing how to do it.

this.

well the same type of ram at 3200 only needs 1.35 after rma (new kit)

Jow Forums is contrarian by default and supports the underdog. You should know this by now.

It's phase change cooling. IE; a literal refrigerator.

i ran the math it needed 4kw+ from the wall in total w/ the system itself thats insane

>and
Retard.

>manly tears shows off his new CPU purchase

>It is only okay if my favorite company gets praised

Fuck off and kill yourself, people on Jow Forums have always shitposted about hardware and now that your favorite company isn't winning anymore it's suddenly no fun. Boo hoo.

Attached: 98797987987.png (363x364, 8K)

>Make claim
>Don't back it up
>Get surprised when people call you out on it

Inb4 muh 8400

Attached: 97910.png (650x337, 39K)

computerbase.de/2018-04/amd-ryzen-2000-test/7/?amp=1

No one says this, cause we know why ARM needs so many cores. Cause the cores are shit.

ARM might be getting somewhere in the future, but even then it'll take many years until all the software is ported.

>Please provide benchmarks to the contrary in order to be taken seriously.
k

Attached: efficiency-multithread[1].png (500x1130, 55K)

Why does this guy speak like he's attempting to hide a severe speech impediment?

>be autistic neckbeard with an obsession for benchmarking hardware and thermal testing.
>Make review channel where you shit on everything that's less than perfect due to how critical your autism is.
>???
>profit.

Listen when he tries to pronounce "thing"

Comes out as fin

Bad goy!

Attached: 1506977929561.png (200x200, 45K)

How long until Jow Forums hates Steve again? I would bet the next AMD gpu launch.

Attached: 1471841671313.jpg (548x575, 128K)

this is the saddest thing

/my/guy jeff

That's a big VRM.

4linus
he said it can send 1000watt to the cpu

fucking jesus

buildzoid just had an orgasm

i'm still amazed that Winter Solider is doing all this tech stuff

nice copy paste from the yt comments fag

>Also, being able to show off their new 32c/64t monster CPU with no competition to be seen would have pumped up AMD anyway.
That's the thing though - AMD apparently weren't planning to announce a 32c64t Kikeripper. The plan was for a 24c48t flagship. They changed it at the last minute after Intel's stunt, just like Intel rushed out an 18c36t Skymeme-X chip last year so they could say they had more cores.

Jow Forums should hate jewtube celebs, and anything vidya hsit

oh we do its just a nice easy format to get rapid news without reading 24/7 and doing something else in the meantime its comfy