>The wallpaper changes with the time of day
youtube.com/watch?v=GCN9ULeU_jI

*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

IS THIS """"""INNOVATION""""""

Attached: halal.jpg (640x539, 80K)

>uses youtube
fuck off kike

good ol stevie was what made apple. without him they're just a husk of what they once were.

back to your containment board
shoo shoo!

>look guys that's all they did xDDD

Enjoy your NTFS and general pajeety shitfuck of an OS.

I've been using since OS X 10.1 and this is just getting depressing.

Stopped buying hardware in 2012 since soldering in RAM was the last fucking straw.

I just wanted to dick around in Photoshop and edit some videos and write some code without having to get my balls sweaty like I do in whatever distro I hate the least for the next four months before I find another distro.

>run Loonux
>get KDE
>get XFS
>get all the office software I need
Why would I use FagOS? Linux unironically has a larger software library, only beaten by that of Winshit.

This.

Basedmoji

Attached: 2F59D87B-7A7D-478D-9CF3-9D2741F6F5ED.jpg (1125x1096, 241K)

The fact that you think Windows has a software library shows how fucking inept you are. 40,000,000 of the same copypasted HDD defrag utility doesn't count as a 'software library'. Linux is a broken-by-design hobbyist autism timesink toy. Your machine has no refinement, coherent image or objective and it looks disgusting. It is trash unless on very specific hardware.

Nobody cares about it other than NEETs who want some sense of importance, the contributors are all autistic and dumb. Linus Torvalds is a manbabby. The guy who made fucking GENTOO USES A MAC, he called Linux "a distaction". Linux is only good for servers and specialized tasks. Using it as a personal OS is the height of retardation. Using anything other than a custom OS on custom hardware is masochism. Its no wonder that Linux users are more likley than anyone else to be sexual deviants and furry faggots.

Attached: loonex is trash.jpg (639x647, 150K)

>i grudgingly use macos
MACGODDLERS BTFO

>being this ass blasted

Lion was shit.

>oh shit i was a retard, b-better damage control, i know, ill call him angry :^(

I love putting Lin/Wintards in their place. Back to r/RGBTLEDTips

For 30 years where stevie was in charge, apple was a piece of shit.
Suddenly they make one product that the idiots go out and buy, and stevie becomes the kang.
Why didn't stevie bring out the tablet in 2000 like ms did? Why didn't stevie bring out the macbook instead of the clamshell?

>Lion was shit.
>>oh shit i was a retard, b-better damage control, i know, ill call him angry :^(
>I love putting Lin/Wintards in their place. Back to r/RGBTLEDTips
*snap*

>image

As a Jow Forumsentoo user I'm so fucking glad this hypocrite CIA monkey nigger left Gentoo.
Literally FreeBSD tier faggotry (for those who don't know: most FreeBSD devs use macs because they are not satisfied with the fucking OS the make).

>>>plebbit

>most FreeBSD devs use macs because they are not satisfied with the fucking OS the make).
It's funny because that's the same way the macos team at applel feel, so they literally just copy freebsd line by line.

> Linux is only good for servers and specialized tasks
like everything but muh gaems and photoshop?

>*snap*

Back to rebbit, people here don't find Shrek funny.

should I install it on my hackintosh yet? actually no, fuck this.. they fucked up dark mode, it looks like shit

will install final release though

Your formatting would indicate that you are the redditor in this thread.

I've double-spaced since before you waddled over here. It wasn't even mentioned just 5 years ago, newfag.

this video was the purest form of faggotry i've seen in some time. apple cucks will be screaming revolutionary. they give us something to smile about.

oh what fucking nonsense. you do know that dumb fuck got fired because he was that dangerously incompetent?