Yfw you realize the speed of light is just the maximum of that float that stores velocity in this simulation...

>yfw you realize the speed of light is just the maximum of that float that stores velocity in this simulation. It can't be passed because The variable type holding velocity can't go any higher

Attached: 1515796562657.jpg (850x567, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite-dimensional_vector_function
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planck_length
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dumb frogposter

i bet you only think 4 dimensions exist too

1. Congratulations on not understanding relativity and applying Newtonian notions of speed and distance to c.
2. A better analogy would be the Planck Length and Planck Time, which is the minimum "resolution" of space and time respectively.
3. Fuck off frogposter.

>I know big science words because I'm cool

Attached: 1520365416865.png (657x527, 43K)

there are 11
>brainlets don't understand M-Theory

Attached: untitled.png (798x1200, 1.15M)

1. The words I used are from high school or entry level university physics.
2. Yes, I am cool. Thanks.

>Me can count up numnbers

Attached: 1511422476618.png (1149x832, 168K)

>11
nigga get on my level

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite-dimensional_vector_function

>this entire thread
And people say frogposters aren't dumb.

Ah bloo bloo

Attached: d3a906aa-c567-40cb-892d-d304818e2b9e.png (657x527, 21K)

>Planck distance and Planck time is the resolution of space-time
fuck off with the neckbeard science rn. Planck units are units and nothing more en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planck_length

Attached: david.png (917x960, 1.4M)

>is needlessly verbose in a sad attempt to impress anyone with what they think are big words
>get called on it
>"everything i said is LITERALLY kindergarten level stuff! infants learn this in the delivery room you fucking luddite!"
Like pottery.

>muh speed of light is a constant.
>you can slow light down

Attached: muhnips.png (354x528, 205K)

Clearly velocities must be represented as integral data types or as arbitrary precision, big decimal objects. If it wasn't you'd be able to measure the increasing ULP values as velocities got increasing large

Length is the time it take an event to affect two events. It's a concept used by the human mind.

Light moves at the speed of causality, the effect of moving energy on the perceived order of events.

>using theories you don't understand, filling holes in gaps that aren't suppposed to be filled in

>realise your own level of retardation
>quick better paraphrase what they said!
>haha lmao you got called out xd

kys

C is the speed of light in the vacuum. C will be measured the same, independent of the observer's inertial frame of reference. The speed of refracted light moving through a medium will also be measured the same, independent of the observer's inertial reference frame.

>i don't understand anything but at least i can greentext

Attached: 1526516994940.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

this thread is why /sci/ makes fun of us

To be fair, there are a hell of a lot of reasons other than this to mock Jow Forums.

>going full retard and posting complete gibberish out of a embarrassed and angry need to get the last word in

jej

>tfw relativity is just a side effect of a shitty object oriented physics simulation

Any of you guys had physics in CS? I will have it next year, what should i read to get ready? I think about borrowing some of Feynman red books, which one?

Speed of light is denoted with a lowercase 'c'. Capital 'C' is reserved for the international scientific unit for electric charge, Coulomb.

Speed of light defines all other speeds as relative to it. It's a base unit.

Let me explain how light and FTL doesn't work in dumb dumb terms
>be light
>have no mass
>go at an extremely fast speed because light is a wave
>be normal matter
>Can't go faster than light because you're a fat fuck with weight so you sit on your office chair eating cheetos and masturbating to underaged hentai

Attached: bike cuck niggers.jpg (931x960, 86K)

Literally no one ever said that outside Jow Forums

Attached: 61EasyP5-LL._SX569_.jpg (569x670, 49K)