Been teaching my 10yo nephew with """behavioral problems""" about programming and linux

>been teaching my 10yo nephew with """behavioral problems""" about programming and linux
>tell him about evil windows and microsoft and why to avoid it
>he's always super hyped to hang out at grandmas (i live with my mom) because he doesn't have his own computer
>he's always talking about linux and talks about how he can't wait to get his own computer
>i am a hermit that hates humanity, especially kids, but he's cool, i like the little guy, he's my apprentice
>sister calls me swearing and yelling at me, asking me what i've done
>???????????
>the teacher wanted him to work on the computer at school
>it had windows...
>he wanted linux
>school hates freedom, so they only have microshit
>he got angry and broke several monitors
>sister blames me, says i brainwashed him
>bans me from seeing her son

Attached: wah.png (259x194, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

atomicboysoftware.com/2009/06/stallman-and-his-followers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

microsoft breeds capitalist success user prove me wrong

Attached: smugFrog.png (611x672, 149K)

Congratulations, you single handedly ruined the kid's chances at having a normal, successful and fulfilling life.
Good job, retarded linuxfag

>the poor kid thought that all computers had simple functional operating systems
no wonder he broke those monitors

Attached: 8fceee032494107b8ef2708566b5d95b49a781e788afc24a3f1fe7d5a21a182e.png (678x623, 222K)

You're doing God's work by turning him into a neckbeard at such a young age.

Even Stallman knows that work computers don't need to be free, retard.

>tfw the botnet doesn't want autistic kids to learn

Attached: apu.jpg (754x1158, 85K)

Eh, it's a moot point, now. Thanks to the smartphone zombie apocalypse, Windows is beyond saving and MS knows it.

Not even memimg, he's fighting the good fight.

There is no fucking reason for public schools to be wasting my tax dollars on wangblows. Even if it was free, I wouldn't want them perpetuating its use.

yes force schools to use a meme OS that only neckbeard autists use instead of the OS that's going to actually land you a job lmao.

It's a good thing nobody cares what an autistic shut-in says. How about you donate a couple million and propose that they switch the computers' OS? Oh wait, you can't do that, right? They probably don't accept good boy points.

>t. 19 yo who works retail

I'm 21 and studying to be an Artificial Intelligence scientist, nice try.

today in things that never happened.

Attached: cautionary.png (665x277, 38K)

>kid breaks monitors at school in rage
>YOU RUINED HIM
not really, he was ruined to begin with

also, those broken displays probably mean nothing for his future (unlike his inability to control himself). any school before college is a worthless joke, i've been bullied by teachers for being this one lively kid who always talks in classes and does stupid shit and now i'm finishing master's degree with no problems at all. small schools, especially shitty schools somewhere in the middle of nowhere, are influencing your future only as much as you'll let them

the absolute state of normalfags

Attached: 1234.jpg (651x772, 145K)

>studying
so you don't actually do any work, thanks for clarifying

>family of mutt retards
>leader retard is a loonixtard who rambles to a fucking 10 year old retard about Windows being evil
>lives with mother

I fully believe this story.

The school I went to used Skolelinux and it was great.
Based norwegian education.

atomicboysoftware.com/2009/06/stallman-and-his-followers/
>doesn’t take special talents to reproduce–even plants can do it. On the other hand, contributing to a program like Emacs takes real skill. That is really something to be proud of.
Freetards are fucked in the head.

lol what a stupid nephew

Well that's rude, but kinda true.

While what he said is completely true, it is unnecessary and not professional to say that under any social circumstance.

Capitalist success isn't inherently a net good prove me wrong

>(i live with my mom)
What a surprise

>(i live with my mom)
In a twist that comes as a surprise to absolutely no one, this was the only true part of your story.

Attached: 1515167849531.png (496x708, 448K)

the absolute state of retards believing copypasta just because they saw it somewhere other than Jow Forums

No really, the correct answers is: "I can't force other people to free themselves"

Personal computing is not the same as working or schooling

They are the same, they just need a different OS and programms.

>be 28 yo teacher at public middle school
>every classroom has a pc with Windows 7
>50% of them don't work, either because they're too old for Windows or because Windows fucked up things during updates or because they're bloated with useless stuff
>school chief suggests to buy new computers and Window licences
>lol
>be a Jow Forums fellow
>know about Linux
>want to try Xubuntu and see how it works
>test Xubuntu on a terrible computer, everything works well, computer is literally flying
>talk with young colleague
>he knows Linux too
>talk with school chief about Linux and explain him the situation
>"Really? Can we install a new OS for free on every machine??"
>yes.jpg
>procede to install Xubuntu on all devices
>this happened last summer
>everything has worked well so far and it looks like our computers have been revived since then, no slowdowns and random BSOD anymore

Attached: aRjGGVB_460s.jpg (302x387, 19K)

based stallman

>>doesn’t take special talents to reproduce–even plants can do it

Most freetards cannot reproduce if they tried though. Are freetards dumber THAN PLANTS?

Considering Stallman has had several girlfriends, then yes. Linus has a wife and kids. Ian had a wife and kids.
I mean, if you truly believe your operating system somehow modifies your ability to get laid, or that there is some kind of evil conspiracy to leave anons girlfriend-less, rhen you're detached from reality.

Are you me?

>LIVES AT MOMS
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
HOWS THAT LINUX NOW

Linus isn't a freetard, and Ian is genuinely mentally defective.

Bump

whether this is real or not, its still funny

Attached: heh.png (654x702, 415K)

kek

> be sister
> Has child
> Doesn't understand how to raise child
> Cannot even communicate with child
> Child communicates by getting upset and destroying things
> Child visits sister's brother
> Uncle communicates well
> Child respects him and his opinions
> Child picks up opinion from Uncle
> Child doesn't know how to communicate opinions to Mom and school
> Child communicates the way he was taught by Mom and school
> uncle's fault
> Child grows up to be incel and hates people

good thread, have a (You)

>government switches computers to linux
>saves shitloads of money
>forced back to windows by corrupt politicians only interested in staying in power

Hmmmm

Attached: 1528375153539.png (374x520, 42K)

Doing god's work.

Attached: lPZyGyz.jpg (1080x1519, 194K)

It sounds like the Mother ruined him, as they invariably do.

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

Attached: toejam.jpg (1200x794, 68K)

>trusting children
>trusting humans
hahahah

I ignored the story because of the image. What's wrong with Arch?
(But that sucks man, your sister is a shitty parent if the kid thinks it's okay to break monitors over Winshit. Tell her to pass onto him to just ignore it.)

You should remind your sister that she's the one that raised a kid with behavior problems and that she should have informed the school about this so they could have a councillor or something to monitor him and help him to control his behavior.

>he's fighting the good fight.
by breaking monitors (i.e., public school resources, that don't even use windows on themselves)?

yeah, you fucked up

>studying to be an Artificial Intelligence scientist
wat

doing gods work son

Attached: FlICmGnj.jpg (1395x1395, 144K)

Tell your sister that it's not your fault if her son has behavioral problems (which is why he broke those monitors), that you didn't "brainwash" him, just explained him a bit of programming and the benefits of free OSs over proprietary OSs.

You never told him that "all computers should run on Linux", right ?

Teach him to hide his power level.

Attached: 1502979346001.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

>Artificial Intelligence scientist
that's another way of saying I'm wasting my time doing nothing