GitGud.io

Would it be a "career-limiting move" to host your open source projects on gitgud.io/? (They no longer use pic related, but they did.)

Attached: gitgud-front-image.png (640x360, 61K)

I don't think so as long as the projects are good. Anyways, if you feel uncomfortable just get a low end vps for a few burgerbucks a month and host it read-only with Apache. You can even buy a domain with your name which is neat

Quite the timing to remove that logo of her. It was drawing the crowds. I'm sure more people will start to use it or entertain the idea now.

The service that was started because alternatives were "too PC"? The service that was started because sexually harassing females is apparently a "right"?

Hmmmm I wonder if employers might find that sus.

im deleting my gitgud
why did they remove the anime girl logo what the fuck

Attached: 1523684812286.png (814x720, 473K)

Fantastic, we don't want your kind anywhere near any service that we use.

I've never heard of gitgud. When checking their page, they link to sapphire.moe for their uptime. The title has a shitload of backslashes in it (pic related) and they were apparently down yesterday, their uptime stats are not great. So I'd be suspicious.

Attached: backslashes lol.png (280x39, 1K)

How can you be so absolutely fucking basic

His kind, anime posting spergs, are the only kinds on gitgud you mong.

5 years ago i would have laughed, now i just dont know anymore.

>anime girl logo
It's Western. Face it, you like /co/ girls now.

Exactly. Not gonna hire people who value politics over quality, whether they agree with me or not. Same reason I wouldn't hire a women's study major.

>anime girl logo
That's Vivian James, the mascot of gamergate. It has the 8ch infinity logo and the purple and green colors. It's basically a political statement.

Host your sperg projects on gitgud, keep anything professional on github. New ownership will only make it look more reliable and attractive to 99% of tech companies.

A pretty hot political statement.

Based

Attached: k9kvevzj0c211.jpg (600x456, 38K)

is that the unabbridged version?

That logo was amazing huh

it hurts user, it hurts

pretty much this

I just use it for my hentai translation projects

>8ch infinity logo
the redesigned heaband was the autism cherry on the autism cake that was gamergate

Just don't host them with your real name.

>sus
>unironically using this word
go back to twitter you absolute faggot

That was before those kinds of posts were exclusively written by underage south americans
The first world outgrew the weeaboo trend and now you just have them spearheading it, reborn as ironic weeaboos.

>Would it be a "career-limiting move"
If you have to ask it - yes.
Don't take unnecessary risks you retards.

But risk is fun.

Attached: moderate gambler.jpg (210x314, 14K)

>unnecessary

depends on how infested the job is with progressives.

Basedboys

>The service that was started because sexually harassing females is apparently a "right"?
Nobody except deranged feminazis think that that is what happened.

Probably, lots of tech companies are up to their neck in (((poz))).

Pic very related, he was a commie jew but still good advice

Attached: quote-true-revolutionaries-do-not-flaunt-their-radicalism-they-cut-their-hair-put-on-suits-saul-alin (850x400, 58K)

>Highly available - average uptime of 99.69%
AH AH AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Nobody except deranged feminazis think that that is what happened.
That shit got kicked off this site for a good reason. Why are you still here?