/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user got some Z5000's • user got a BT speaker and an 8bitdo SF30 pro • user further embraces the botnet • user got some polarised clip on sunglasses and a mi band 2 • user got a solar panel, a valve, and some jumper wires • user got a frame and digitizer • user got a NTAG215 and a microSD adapter and wifi SD card thing • user got an Earthbound cart • user likes his BT earphones and some 99 in 1 game thing • user does a cheeky • user gets an obese rabbit, a DAC & remote, power strips, and some electronic toothbrushes • user got some cable holders and a HDMI extender • user plays with his chinese legos • user doesnt understand how chinese clothing works • user's Taobao X61 is actually a X60 >Last thread

Attached: dong.jpg (1000x1000, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

planetheadset.com/radio-connector-chart.php
techtablets.com/recommended-chinese-tablets-brands/
s.aliexpress.com/eMBNvUBf?
gearbest.com/screen-protectors/pp_1051402.html?wid=1433363
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i am first and that is all that matter

al mawt li amrika

Third for RIP Comfy Reviews

Attached: hulk.png (613x547, 303K)

Just got a pair of this Otg adapter, really cool and I paid 66 cents for both.

Attached: IMG_20180607_144007_433.jpg (4608x3456, 3.2M)

S to spit on comfy's grave

Another pic

Attached: IMG_20180607_144024_539.jpg (4608x3456, 3.31M)

And I already posted this in the past but I assure you, it's a God gift. I paid 1.77 on ChinkExpress and my Vita resurrected.

Attached: IMG_20180607_145850.jpg (4608x3456, 3.22M)

>link to safe chat
>news list is only from autismo copy-cat thread
looking for more summer friends to join your referral link echo chamber arent we? fucking pathetic...

Confirmed dead?

What sizes are the plugs on the Kenwood connector which is used on a lot of walkie talkies such as Baofeng's models? I'm gonna need to know this because I'm going to transmit stuff through Minimodem.

Attached: 1506135636356.jpg (810x740, 53K)

You sound upset, maybe you should cry about it in your empty telegram group

where else apart from ali to buy cheap counterfeit fashion with free worldwide shipping?
pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20180607-154520.png (1080x1920, 688K)

This got me thinking. How feasible would be a worldwide network a vacuum tubes for the purpose of sending smaller packages? Think about it. Those containers are filled with autistic fidget spinners and HDMI adapters and similar tiny chink shit in big envelopes and container ships are responsible for like half the global CO2 emission. Just imagine a few few big vacuum tubes like those natural gas tubes from Russia with sorting stations in major cities. Your chink shit from Shenzhen could be delivered in hours.

Fuck, I should launch a startup or something.

they use a different system than XS-S-M-L-XL
the sizing is to fool westerners by using less and less materials for any given size

Cheap. Fit looks like garbage tho.

What could it be lads?

Attached: IMG-20180605-WA0000.jpg (2368x4224, 696K)

The state of the Box the X60 arrived in. Which has sat outside during a Typhoon. Fuck me. Thank you chinks

Attached: IMG_20180607_192511.jpg (4000x2250, 2.23M)

looks like the right size to me, probably 1/8" and 1/16" I would say

>"Now everyone will know I'm a virgin!"

That's just a Kenwood extension cord, I need to know the sizes of the plugs on it so I can connect standard audio equipment.

It's 2.5 and 3.5mm like I said
planetheadset.com/radio-connector-chart.php

I don't know what else you want.

It's... a new chinkphone!

Attached: IMG-20180605-WA0002.jpg (2368x4224, 672K)

Excellent choice my man.

Thanks, I was just confused by the inch measurements, I've never seen anything but 2.5 and 3.5.
Does anyone know how the PTT would work if I connected say a music player to the microphone input? Would I need to tape down the button on the radio, or will it work automatically if I do that?

Thanks friend. It looks super comfy.

Attached: IMG-20180605-WA0004.jpg (2368x4224, 661K)

You can set the radio to transmit on voice user.

Also here's a picture if you want to make something for PTT.

Attached: kenwood pinout.jpg (908x565, 47K)

Thanks dude.

>tfw no more chinkshit left 2 buy

Attached: 1504303303398.jpg (1180x867, 233K)

>free worldwide shipping
doesn't exist. if you're getting free shipping then it's either incorporated in the items cost or someone else is footing the bill

not even close, amerimutt

Attached: Capture.png (467x100, 5K)

if someone else is footing the bill then its free

First thing's first... remove the chinkshit

Attached: IMG-20180605-WA0011.jpg (2368x4224, 779K)

>$7-8 for a low quality t-shirt
>cheap

Yeah but I'm talking about big stores like Amazon that have their own infrastructure so the sellers sometimes don't pay for shipping. If shipping the item costs the seller money, they pass that cost on to you.
like a $6 shirt with $2 shipping and an $8 shirt with free shipping are exactly the same, but if you saw the $8 first then you might think you're getting a good deal when you're actually getting ripped off

who else than chinks makes these copyright protected prints for less than 30$

You can find these prints for about $5 on taobao

Looking for a cheap little drone/quadcopter to play around with
No camera or anything fancy. Physical controller or android app

What do you guys recommend?

Attached: IMG-20180607-WA0171.jpg (720x703, 80K)

Do you have to go through xiaomi to unlock the bootloader or is there another way?

Highly recommended to go through xiaomi
Do it once and forget about it.

Thanks. The warranty on my xiaomeme is going to run out in a month, I'll wait until then.

>soigram
>others are upset
>and yet created a copy-cat thread before so that he could post his newfriend safe chat bait
sane people dont use that shit either
on a related not, how much more damage control are you gonna post? why cant you spend all your autismo on making a better OP news list, instead of trying to get he early bird on the general thread so no one can replace the links to your referral link echo chamber chat with void?
you are pathetic, and no amount of replies with your autismo will ever change that

>if you're getting free shipping then it's either incorporated in the items cost or someone else is footing the bill
For chink packages it's the latter. The Chinese government subsidizes shipping of items below a certain weight to boost GDP. The Chinese economic model and the entire governmental system relies on continual growth forever. Anyone who knows anything about economics knows limitless growth is impossible and the chinks are setting themselves up for a mega crash, it's just a question of when that's happening, and then Vietnam will become the next hub of cheap goods.

Bought a M39 to EF lens adapter. Let's hope it arrives before christmas.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (800x800, 23K)

>Vietnam will become the next hub of cheap goods
You mean Nigeria?

Can I get some recommendations on rinky chinky dink tablets?

I am primarily looking for something with an up to date web browser and the ability to read pdfs. I guess the more modern the Android OS the better. Wouldn't mind something physically large as well. I don't want to have to squint to read the screen.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Post budget, desired specs/size, pretty much anything, you god damn faggot.

Attached: 1492847158187.jpg (1080x720, 207K)

I am shopping AliExpress right now figuring that out. I actually don't know much about modern tablet specs. I have never even had a tablet before.

For a budget I was just thinking something basic for less then $80. I want decent CPU power and enough ram to not bottleneck if a few apps are running. I do want a big battery for longevity. I am thinking a 10" screen size would be good but could get away with a 7”. I don't care about physical dimensions so if a tablet is fat and thick I wouldn't mind.

Now that I am looking at AliExpress I am seeing phone tablets that I didn't know where being made. There are all these “phone call” tablets that are on the site. I would definitely be interested in spending up to $160 on a phone tablet if it could work on AT&T's USA GSM 4g LTE network for not only data but actual phone calls.

As for the OS on either choice I guess I will go with Android. How new of an Android OS is recommended these days for compatibility? I haven't messed with android for over 5 years now as I use Winblows exclusively. As far as that goes I guess if I found a Winblows tablet I may go that route. Either way it would be nice if the OS was optimized for the device and not full of bloat and spyware. Something that could be flashed with ROM like lineage would be good.

So I guess my recommendation request is for basic tablets under $80 and/or phone call tablets up to $160.

I hope all my future chink shit comes with this warning sign

Attached: Blank_54ed4e_6626931.jpg (1200x969, 107K)

Reading back through my post I realize I probably need to do more research on what I am after before asking for recs. Still though if anyone has basic info for on brands and/or models to look into please post.

techtablets.com/recommended-chinese-tablets-brands/

Time to see if these 6,34€ 32gb putin cards are the real deal or not. I did found some other 32 micro sdcards for 4€.

Attached: 20180607_201607.jpg (2560x1920, 1.5M)

I think it is a good deal, because you get these shitty usb micro sdcard adapters and usb to type-c adapters as well, along with these cards.

I'll post my results after running F3 if they are good.

Attached: 20180607_201623.jpg (2560x1920, 1.31M)

gonna get that refund from the lying CHINKS

Attached: Untitled.png (592x224, 14K)

post link

I'm debating wheter buying an auto knife from gearbest or not.

They are illegal to carry, own or buy in my country, but what are the chances of my package being inspected?

s.aliexpress.com/eMBNvUBf?
Dear friend
Buy your Putin cards from Jesus Dick store... TODAY!

F3 ran and seems that this one 32gb is legit. No idea if these are going last more than a week before frying themself up.

today I'll get a Mi A1 from aliexpress (Xiaomi Online Store), will update later

Xiaomi has said themselves unlocking the bootloader doesn't void warranty, also if you wanna look it like in factory condition, simply flash the official MIUI rom, it'll relock your bootloader

>fashion
it's a printed tee...

>chat
Chats are for faggots.

hows the write speed? i just bought a legit 13$ 32gb kingston locally for my dashcam. might as well use chink card instead and keep the good one for my phone

Attached: Tonycat.jpg (600x480, 36K)

Kinda, but you sort of have to circumvent their rules using what LOOKS like a glitch. Normally they make you wait 15 days but there's a workaround.

Highly recommended though, I have Lineage on it now and it's perfect.

Attached: IMG-20180605-WA0009.jpg (2368x4224, 641K)

if you just want it for fun, it's not worth it

if you want to actually use it, it's not worth it

get an assisted opening folder or something better like that instead of playing customs roulette

By the looks of it, it seems to be good enough at least for my usage.Probably Class 10 speeds.

Attached: 2018-06-07-213938_1280x800_scrot.png (1280x800, 183K)

What windows version is that?

damn, putin cards are legit, thanks for the follow up user

What's the pick for a 240gb chink ssd?
I think the one i'm using is preventing linux from resuming from suspend.

Attached: 9200usd.png (964x359, 218K)

Wangbuntu 10.04 LTS

>chink ssd?
They are increasingly not worth it. In my country the Western Digital Green 240 GB sells for $63 with VAT. It's literally cheaper than KingDian or KingSomething from Chinkland, not to mention more reliable and warranty isn't lottery.

About to buy a Mi A1, what screen protector and case do you recommend? What do you think of gearbest.com/screen-protectors/pp_1051402.html?wid=1433363

>They are increasingly not worth it.
They're very worth it for me, i've bought three 120gb chinkdians + two 16gb msata chinkdian ssds for pfSense routers.
No issues whatsoever.

>got shitfaced with friends last night
>wake up with the mother of all hangovers
>my Redmeme Note 5's screen is scratched all over
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
why do i keep doing this to myself
at least it isn't shattered, h-haha
you can't remove scratches from gorilla glass screens due to the oleophobic coating being removed alongside, right?

Attached: 1497280900260.jpg (312x345, 21K)

Why the fuck you don't have protector glass?

i had one
before going out, i decided to install it on the phone
and i fucking dropped it on a carpet, covering the adhesive side with a billion particles of dust
yes, i'm THIS stupid

Not very feasible, mostly because of construction and maintenance cost. Say, it gets fucked between 2 cities, you must check the entire tube until you find the issue. Now, let's picture that in the sea, a corrosive environment with big life forms that could crash a tube like that easily. How would you check that shit to fix it?
Please keep reporting of they die out, I may buy one only for the adapters because those look handy as fuck
Check your local eBay equivalent for tablets. Usually, a Samsung one would give you a decent experience since you usually have IR blaster on older models. 2 gb or ram or so and a decent processor is all you need.

Just saw the Mi Band 3 is $10 cheaper on Oppomart than on Gearbest. Can I cancel my order?

Please give us mere faggots some camera samples.
Is the LOS stable now ?

>tfw no molester gf

check this out fren

Attached: SANGEAN-ATS-909X-free-shipping-Professional-full-wave-band-radio-receiver-fm-portable-radio-Sangean- (800x800, 270K)

How do people scratch or drop phones?
I've never scratched mine or dropped it and I'm a barely functional drunk, the only reason I have a case is it's weird to not have one in public

Attached: 1524383666269.jpg (1429x1079, 193K)

well, some faggot punched a friend of mine and i threw him across the sidewalk
unfortunately, my phone flew out of my pocket

By doing things other than sitting on their ass at the computer. Having enough money to be apathetic about replacing expensive tech also helps.

Only bug I've encountered is that occasionally the screen won't turn back on when you unlock it. Hard reset fixes the issue.

I haven't taken any pictures with it just yet, I'll take some of innocuous shit and post a bit later. From what I've played with it looks pretty impressive though desu

I like my mi mix 2 feels pretty good to have a nice Xiaomi phone for once, most apps play nice with fullscreen mode and runs pretty damn fluid, I haven't missed having physical buttons or a headphone jack since it supports aptx hd, good phone senpais

Attached: IMG_0273.jpg (500x665, 77K)

I got 2 scratches within the first month of my phone.
No idea where they came from.
My other 2 years old phone has none.

Shit, guess the ROM still isn't stable enough.

I've been checking xda for a while now ever since the kernel sources were released but I'm guessing this phone hasn't taken off like the xiaomeme note 4 did.

I'll be waiting for those pics user.

Is there a way to test the wattage of an LED without a multimeter? I ordered a """30W""" LED and I want to get it for free.

If TPP had gone through it would have been Vietnam.

I actually got the phone on Tuesday and have been running it since and the screen issue has only happened twice, both when streaming music with a locked phone. It's much more stable than I imagined it would be, especially given it's an unofficial ROM.

Pics will come, if not this thread then the next (but probably this one, I'll walk my dogs in the morning and take a few).

What the fuck, wasn't gorilla grass supposed to be unscratchable, what's the fucking point, that's it, I'm cancelling my order fuck.

Attached: 1508062231765.jpg (476x449, 26K)

I wish that were me...

>unscratchable glass

Jesus you fucks are gullible. Marketers dream.

Thank you so much user. Could you take one or two in low light ? That's when the xiaomeme cameras truly go to shit.

If it isn't absolute shit I might order one this week.

>order amp, $4.25
>arrives with vol knob broken off, leads stuck in board.
>initiate refund
>yank pins and solder suck
>stick in own 10k trimpot
Works.xml

Attached: P1010025.jpg (1600x1201, 252K)

Newer generations of GG are softer to make it harder to shatter.
But easier to scratch.

>scratches on my redmeme note 4x screen
what chink glass they used?