Why is he sucking intels dick its slower than the Threadripper 2 and eypc 7nm

linus is a shill?
no way...
I cannot believe it...
I am so shocked...
NOT

he seemed disappointinged with that 8086 8700k pos tho

How can anyone tolerate his shrieky faggot voice for more than 10 seconds

reminder that he made this video where he was using real rooom heater in his water loop
probably want's that nice 28 cores because winter is coming :^)

10 seconds is enough
t. Linu's wife

based

lol
ahahhaahha

The reason there are all those power connectors is its a cut-down dual socket board. He even notices its re-using layout. Not as interesting as the chiller board and probably running a 16 core Xeon. LOL fakehype.

I mean I appreciate that he created Linux and all but this guy is annoying af

Attached: linus.jpg (736x725, 76K)

here, the memes are real
youtube.com/watch?v=1WLIm4XLPAE

> sponsored by Intel.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>cringe

Attached: shrekcringe.jpg (800x800, 106K)

I like your name. I'm going to use it too.

#rekt

LTT is a marketing channel whose target audience is scamming underage children with misinformation. He is not a tech channel for he has no tech education nor is involved in tech via any technical route, he is merely a pure MARKETING channel using tech as a meta.
Meta, all threads regarding LTT are METAthreads, using tech as an excuse to advertise a YouTube channel about a child-scamming manlet. He gets money by scamming children, the most disgusting and dishonest way to earn money.

Let us put this into perspective:
There's rapists and then there's child rapists.
The rapists will not exactly get fire in prison because they still have to bear risks when they are raping adults,
but child rapists get instant shivs and mutilation because they prey on what even the most savage criminals ignore out of dignity and at least some last remaining semblance of principles left in their minds.
Linus Manletcuck Soÿtips belongs in the child rapist category, he can't deal with anything larger or older than children, both physically and mentally.

and? i subbed to him and spam evey video 3+ times to make Jow Forums mad

>>cringe
cringe

>>>cringe
>>cringe
>cringe
cringe

He's a reviewer. He makes money by advertising companies products for money and goods. He will suck anyone's dick if they give him money.

I just unsubbed from Linus's channel yesterday. I've put up with his shitty phone and laptop reviews all year long and his constant paid promotion for far too long and I'm tired of it. He hasn't done an honest passion project in a long long time, all of the projects are all sponsored advertisements

i jest i just wanted to trigger the poorfags and neets who pissed away $$$

Intel sucks the dick of whomever pays him enough. He ripped them a new one last year.