Why haven't you found a gf yet, user?

Why haven't you found a gf yet, user?

Attached: Flirtarapp.png (1000x685, 464K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JJ9yXF3Fil8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because fuck you

I don't play FFVIII sorry

I'm autism.

Because 2d grils > 2d traps > Jow Forums traps > 3dpd roasties

>tfw ugly cunt

I have, recently moved in together. But how does this relate to technology?

>tfw ugly and 12 cm dick

Technology helps you find a gf, user.

I think most of Jow Forums has clover installed already.

Attached: file.png (620x320, 258K)

I guess so. Seems like for people in here (with all their complaints) it has been more or a hindrance. Though I guess Jow Forums folk aren't really the ones to take advantage of Tinder and whatnot.

>Preferring a guy over a girl
You should be gassed gay bastard

I only like traps dedicated to free software. Go away with your normalfag shit.

Moralfags fuck off.

kys

I have small room for all of them.

Faggotfag fuck off

3d roasties aren't girls, 2d is better at that

No self respecting man would use roastie enablers like dating apps.

ITT: Incel denialism

No self respecting woman would use whoremonger enablers like dating apps.

Because young women are interested in fucking Chad, not having a boyfriend.

When they hit the wall, however, they realize that there are fewer men than women. kek.

I have a question:

If I admit to be the reason why I can't get a girlfriend, am I still an incel?

I mean if I understand it right it's guys who complain that women don't love them for what they are and they are usually losers.

>they realize that there are fewer men than women

citation needed, red pillers usually claim exactly the opposite

Because women can smell weakness and insecurity just like dogs can smell fear.

If you're the average basement dweller you can't just change overnight. It takes time and effort.

I have user

Attached: 1517366724354.gif (800x792, 607K)

I once had sex with my cousin and haven't seen any other girl that even comes close to her in any way, she messed up my perception and now I just don't feel attracted to any other local woman.

>3DPD roastie
youtube.com/watch?v=JJ9yXF3Fil8

soon™

ugh, it's like 2018
go back 50 years with your homophobia

That's not the question though, I know it takes time and effort

Last time I did I had 0 time for myself and my hobbies because the female kept demanding shit and if I didn't give her attention at every moment she'd get upset and ruin my day
I don't want to be married and become some 40 year old fat slob with midlife crisis who wants to build an extra room for himself with lock&key just to keep the wife out, that's basically every married man I've ever met, married some woman because "you have to get married, that's what everyone does" and then lived unhappy as fuck lives wanting to get out but being unable to because everything they have is shared with the wife and there's also children to take into consideration, so in their plight they become so desperate they want to build their own rooms with a minibar and TV to invite other male friends to and make sure the wife can't enter and mess with it

It's just fucking sad, I don't want to take a chance of going down that path and being disgusted with myself, so these days I just pass on gfs altogether and I'm living life as an independent male until nature changes my mind, at which point I'll probably be too old to even get a boner, which will make me regret living my entire life the way I did and then I'll die a lonely death.

But I already did

Attached: 1523929441853.jpg (643x720, 154K)

>wait, this isn't technology!

Attached: normo.jpg (500x1200, 133K)

lmao this isn't an incel safe space friendo

Reeeeeeeeee 24 year old virgin

Attached: deletethisgiraffewithagun.jpg (735x735, 113K)

girlfriends are deprecated

Attached: dollfriend.jpg (1196x1800, 208K)

First of all - I'm gay. Yes, that's right, gay people exist in this world.

Second: your post, in so few words, is incredibly biased, deliberately exclusive of not only the ENTIRE LGBT community, but also straight women. If you had taken a SECOND of your time to consider all of this, and simply added "gf/bf" this entire scenario could have been avoided. But clearly taking that half second to type a few extra letters was just waaaay too much work for your bigoted ass.

/g is definatley an incel safe space

#YOLO

Attached: saint-ignucius.jpg (655x480, 36K)

Jesus Christ that looks creepy

/thread

Attached: 3e0.png (770x789, 510K)

Why haven't you became woman yet?

real people are a pain in the ass.
affordable robot gf when.

gays > trannies

Actually underrated post.

Is this app promising the watchdogs ctos view with the identifying people via facial recognition?
So it's clearly just an app for 'pua'. Because you'd have to have serious social ineptness to need to know the things suggested there before talking to someone.

Why don't you gf your cousin then?

>trap
>guy
pick one

Attached: eduarda-rodriguez.jpg (1066x1600, 233K)

I don't like the idea of the botnet hooking me up.

We need a Jow Forums meetup so all the traps and boys don't have to be lonly any more.

b-but i have a gf, OP, p-pic related

Attached: 1514126037717.jpg (707x1000, 811K)

Congrats man

Attached: Akari12.jpg (444x396, 54K)

Girls > Traps > Gays > Ugly trannies

You are still involuntarily celibate, whether you comprehend the reasons behind it or not. Sorry, incel.

i use grindr for that

>flirts in AR instead of talking to a woman in real life
>goes extinct

?
What's wrong with marrying a female who does her God given duty and bears my children and stays at home and is a homemaker?
Especially one who's a virgin.

Doesn't seem hard to me since with her fathers consent I court her young (12).

Attached: atbzsyn.jpg (500x480, 92K)

What will they think of me? This isn't the Victorian age, you can't fuck your cousin without getting some weird looks nowadays.

>creepy
Wait until you see the creepshow that fucks it.

>I just pass on gfs altogether and I'm living life as an independent male until nature changes my mind, at which point I'll probably be too old to even get a boner, which will make me regret living my entire life the way I did
Why not just get some FWB or casual hookups? The best of both worlds in that you get to be alone but you also get to nut into someone that isn't your hand.

Attached: Akarin kawaii.jpg (949x950, 173K)

>red pillers usually claim
Believing a word those fuckwits say, smdh son.

BTW, why there is no free (as in free speech) software alternative to meet girls?

Attached: 1525245438434.jpg (580x346, 47K)

that's gay

Do you think stallman smashes any grill puss lad? That would be the answer to your question.

Diaspora.

I'm a bad person :/

My wife would get jealous if I had a girlfriend.