Windows Remote Access

Jow Forums

What is the easiest and cheapest Remote Access program for Windows.

All I need to do is control the mouse and load programs on the computer from afar.

>Obiviously need to see screen

I've been using Windows Remote Access but the thing fucking sucks and I can't get it to work if I'm not on the same network, just lets me control it from another computer if I'm on the same network

Pic Related: Used to use this program when I was kid and would "hack" computers.

Was super simple and FREE

All these Team Viewer apps are expensive and I don't need that type of infrastructure.

Can anyone help me?

Attached: boscreenshot.gif (490x360, 56K)

What are you doing on Jow Forums?

huh?

stop stalking your ex tyrone

Open your ports you fucking retard.

6'3" Blonde haired Blue eyed chad here faggot

sure buddy, all the chad aryans are coming to Jow Forums to ask for hack.exe to own the n00bz

Done that shit head

Nah bro, it's for a prototype I'm building and I need to have access to the computers while I'm in Europe. The computers are based in America.

I am 6'3" Blonde Hair Blue eyed...married to a model.

Remote Desktop

Attached: cant-tell-if-trolling-or-just-completely-retarded.jpg (480x480, 101K)

Yea, that's the one I'm using but I can't get it to work from outside the network.

You literally have no hope building whatever it is you are building if you can't even use a search engine to find an acceptable remote access tool

It's already build. I'm looking for stuff that might be out there that I wouldn't find on a search engine.

>what is port forwarding?

You have to open the appropriate ports and forward them to the computer(s) you want to manage to be able to reach them from the outside.
RDP does exactly what you want.

Windows user here. Is there a good RDP server implementation for non-Windows?

I like that when I'm away I can remote in and use my media player, streaming the audio to the remote machine automatically. I'd love to have the same with a Unix machine but most things I've seen only do video and input, not audio.

Open your ports

Xrdp for x

Chrome Remote Desktop

its the first thing you google when you google search "remote desktop"

and its good if you want to fuck with your friends and "hack" them, if you're fucking autistic like that. Its justa browser extension for chrome. Works on mobile too. Just use it while theyre not on their computer, obviously.

DarkComet

poison ivy

Does Chrome need to be open for this to work?

Attached: America.gif (352x196, 1.54M)

vlc masterrace

*vnc (shit phone)

> What is Remote Desktop?

Attached: 1516838140511.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Unironically TightVNC

TeamViewer

It's free & idiot proof

Attached: Untitled.jpg (533x169, 19K)