ITT: We list the classes taught at Google's black's only school

ITT: We list the classes taught at Google's black's only school

Attached: Screenshot_20180130_163401.png (913x833, 410K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WJxBkE9d-TA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably the same stuff they teach in CS programs at other universities

>mfw liberals are so stupid they are actually bringing back segregation to fight racism
I have no words.

Attached: riiiiiiiight.jpg (814x500, 51K)

exactly my thoughts, what the fuck is going on here? have we went the full circle?

Is this real life? How is this not racist? How is this ok?

Blank Staring 101

>black people go to regular colleges
>"you only got in because of affirmative action, which is racist to asian and white people!"
>black people: "okay we'll have a college for black people then"
>"that's segregation, which is racist! RREEEEEEE"

I don't get it.
Are you saying both segregation and affirmative action are good practices? Because last time I checked neither is.

>none of this would be a problem if they were accepted purely by merit
you forgot this part desu

Why do you assume that a black person can only possibly get accepted to college through affirmative action?

Shh, remember it isn't racist if it's against whites.

Creating an interpreter for an ebonic form of Python?

Why else does affirmative action exist?

How the fuck did you read that from my post? Explain?

I have some words, but they would be lost on those who need to hear them the most.

So, when are we getting google.com/pidgin?

Aw man, I think I'm gonna get a tan, frizz up my hair a bit and try for it. I think I might even get in for free too. Not actually being black, I might even land a cushy Google job if I also pretend to be a tranny. Ez money

Ayo World

Argue that being trans-black and not biologically black, you would be a minority and increase diversity at their university.

But this argument will never be allowed openly because it completely disarms the argument game set up by affirmative action years ago. Everyone knows purely merit-based admission is the correct way, but the fuckin liberal faggots cant handle the reality that certain people (some even statistically falling along certain racial/ethnic/religious/age/identity/favorite pizza topping lines) are just not fit for higher education and *NEED* to be left behind to go on and do skilled trades or some other form of occupation. It is the best for all parties involved, but the liberal cannot process alternative perspectives on life and must constantly project their own deficiencies on others and then view it as oppression, as is tradition. Some of the happiest people I know are welders and farmers.

i wish i could go to an all white college...

I don't think segregating people by race is a good idea, but if someone suggested segregating colleges/universities by sex I'd be all for it.

>How is this not racist?
because it's Howard U
not Harvard U

You can go to college for welding and farming.

>helping disadvantaged people
>is the same as going against non-disadvantaged people

Why do autists have such black and white mentality?

because black people are stupid, and cannot compete with whites, specially with asians.

Because sometimes it's hard to tell which is going on when you help A by excluding B.

>CS1480 Strait to Management Pipeline
>MATH0069 Corporations to spend your diversity money with

>whites can't be disadvantaged
(you)

Colleges don't have an infinite amount of admissions you retard.
Anyone accepted that is not actually qualified will bump off someone who is.

Attached: Ghettodynamics.jpg (780x588, 100K)

This

On the contrary, an upward sloping fin will act as a spoiler and create a downward force, increasing traction and control.

youtube.com/watch?v=WJxBkE9d-TA
probably questions like 2+2

I have never seen a satisfactory answer to why all of these SV companies seem to fetishize minorities like this. Some examinations talk about white guilt and reparations and all sorts of shit that is quite antiquated and unsatisfactory at explaining things.

What it really boils down to is that the elites are collectors. Think of black coders like pokemon or pieces of art. Given the fact that they all but formally own the workers they employ, it is their prerogative to try to gather the most unique and interesting set of them so that they can boast to their elite friends at their wine tours in Napa.

Think of it like magic cards. A white male or asian is basically a non-hollow uncommon in the labor pool. A disabled trans-racial-poly-latinx-blackizoid is basically a fucking misprinted hollow mythic rare. That shit is something you can really show off in your collection.

This makes sense when you consider that tech companies employ way more people than they need to sustain the whole operation. Take the ad bidding system for Google, what could be called their primary revenue stream. Realistically how many people are needed to sustain it? Few enough to allow them to focus on their collection efforts.

Another important consideration is that American whites are debt saturated, and in order to increase economic growth minorities need to be approved for bigger lines of credit and bigger loans and become just as debt saturated so that the banks can swap around the debt a few hundred times and lever the fuck up to make as much money as possible for the collector class. Minority poverty isn't seen as a problem because they are poor, it is seen as a problem because they aren't in enough debt.

They're going to learn how to program trap beats in java script

we /o/ now

But OP, this is a technology board.

Are trap beats gay?

Always.

>I have never seen a satisfactory answer to why all of these SV companies seem to fetishize minorities like this.
Because they're one of a very few industries that hasn't been thoroughly shaken-down over their lack of non-asian minority employees. The only other such industry is finance and they get a pass because the government would never bite the hand that feeds it kosher.

Cyber - slavery. Followed by nigg.er

>Another important consideration is that American whites are debt saturated
American whites are actual net creditors, as are Asians. Non-asian minorities, esp. blacks, are massive debtors. They are in immense debt. That's why their average net houshold wealth is a rounding error from zero.

Stealing
Rape
Murder

Dammit, now I have to listen to some eurobeat

Instead of "import", it would be "gibsmedat"

And the most common things would be in a library called reparations.

from reparations gibs me file

input = file.openup("stuff.txt")
if input is nuffin:
print("something happened")
else:
fo line in input.havemassareadall():
print(line)

>the sheer convenience
Yeah but the machine shop down the road isnt going to give a fuck about paper qualifications if you can show up and execute a perfect heterogenous weld on your first try. There is no barrier to entry other than your willingness to work and learn. Most jobs "require" a college education for positions like software developer.

The difference is you can walk into the machine shop, ask for a job, and weld some scrap to show you're competent. For a software development position, you send in your resume and if it doesn't show a college degree you aren't very likely to hear back from them.

it's only racist if it benefits white people

This is ultimately where it ends up, but there are 2 more layers under this that should be explored if you really want to understand why liberals are this way.

>Coding in Ebonics: A Crash Course

Exception handling: "sheet"

>EBONIX: A New UNIX-like Operating System

>it's really just iOS and twitter smashed together.

wile (truuuuu)
{
doShiet();
if (dinduNuffin)
{
tweet("DINDO SHIT NIGGA");
}
else
{
tweet("justice 4 trayvon")
}
}

>tweet() instead of printf()
Perfect. Especially if all input and output is in fact through Twitter.

>beeepbeepbeeepbeeepbeepwhite-man-bad
>beeepbeedibiddibitybeepbloop-welfare:good
>beepbeeepbeepbeeepbeepblibbidiybloobidyblop.friend.chicken(&&watermelon)bibbidyboop
>schwibbidiy schwabbidy shwoob
>jewrubbinghands.jpg

That's how they fuckin talk!

hahaha this thread is one for the archives XD
it's hella fucking ep*c
random racism never fails to crack me up LOL

>"you only got in because of affirmative action, which is racist to asian and white people!"
>"that's segregation, which is racist! RREEEEEEE"

These are two different people. The first doesn't mind segregation in fact they want it. Affirmative action is fine if it's done by socioeconomic status and not race, but even then I don't think it's the end of the world. Self segregation on the other hand will inherently create two unequal social spheres that will often serve to reward the worst qualities of each culture.

Check me out guys I'mma right some racist code!
are you ready?

//my name is Tyrone "T-Bone" D Basketball deBarius and dis be mah pwogram

var x = Malcom

Var y = yte people bad

x + y = gib me drug money fool!
print(Imma rap rap rappa rappa)
If( x + y = gibme drug money foo!){
Obama be president 3rd time
}

see that ^ super edgy and clever. Take that jewgle! tryin to teach people shit! haha!

>Affirmative action is fine if it's done by socioeconomic status and not race
This. I've never understood why we do it by race and try to codify exactly what kinds of Asian get affirmative action & financial assistance and what kinds don't, when the actual problem is that some people are poor and can't afford good schools on their own. Why not just give a small preference and offer assistance to students from poor families?

Poor black people have a lot more in common with poor white people than they do with rich black people.

>What it really boils down to is that the elites are collectors.
The "elites" are really jews who hate white people because we've been genociding them since the Roman empire.