pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Where to Buy:
pastebin.com/8Yku80VL
>FAQs:
pastebin.com/M5w7QtKp
>Use the buyer's template
pastebin.com/33S1gVkG
>Group Buys
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nl3D0wIqf3tU43bu0mc0LSkxeh2CxGrchr_OViEjZ4c/htmlview
massdrop.com/
>Keyboard wiki
deskthority.net/wiki/Main_Page
>Keyset wiki
keypuller.com (web.archive.org/web/20161101152119/http://keypuller.com/)

Last Thread

Attached: tipro128_23.jpg (700x193, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=3597
aliexpress.com/store/product/Minions-Dildo-Adult-Fun/3034003_32816969204.html
devlin.co.uk/products/components/keycaps.html
kbdfans.cn/collections/keycaps/products/black-dye-subbed-keycap-set?variant=36477505485
wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/products/printed-keycap-singles.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have an old keyboard with a 13 pin DIN cable. How can I use this in a modern computer? Can I go from DIN to PS/2?

>F77 never ever

Ah shoot, it's sold out unfortunately. Thanks anyway though, user. I will definitely pick that one up once it's available again

>13 pin DIN cable
wew lad, that sounds like you're gonna have to create a custom controller for it, unless someone else already has. what keyboard is it?

A NEC PC-8801 type B

I planned to take it apart for the switches and caps but the condition is so good that I'll have to buy another one for that.

that uses it's own protocol, ask around on deskthortiy if someone has made a converter for it

These threads are consumerist cancer preying on people obsessed with collecting. You have a mental illness if you have more than one of these.

You have a mental illness if you're on this website in the first place so

I have two on my desk, one on my lap, ten on the floor behind me and one downstairs.

I recently switched from an old rubber dome keyboard to a cherry brown one and I'm having a very hard time typing without making mistakes, will I get used to it or should I just throw this away and get some other switch, i would like someone good both for tyiping and gaming.

try it for a couple weeks, if you don't like it just get a topre keyboard

How do you know that it has its own protocol? Is that written anywhere?

this just came in the mail today and honestly im really happy with my purchase

mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=3597

Nigga I ain't paying 200 dollars for a keyboard.

I bought an older one for about £20 + shipping.

How different are they from cherry mx ones(browns) and how loud?

They're really quiet and very smooth. MX browns feel really mushy by comparison.

Stock browns are unironically the worst widely available switch.
I would recommend getting clears or even blues if you don't want to break the bank

Not him, but I find topre extremely mushy. Not as bad as browns though.

they're better in every single way, plus they're capacitive which means they'll last much longer then any cherry mx switch

If it used XT or AT protocols it would mention it since that was part of the licensing agreement, also it's a Z80 which means it probably uses SASI

Are blues bad at gaming or is it just a meme?

Maybe when I get another one I can take that apart and do a conversion internally. I'd like to make use of the cable though; it is magical.

They're "bad for gaming" because they're loud as fuck. If you play without headphones or use microphone they can get a little obnoxious.
There's ways to mod them to be quieter (ie jailhouse blues), but most people who play games avoid clickies altogether. You can play video games on any keyboard really, the meme that you need light switches to play games is stupid.

Attached: lol keyboard.jpg (2000x1333, 754K)

blues are shit for rapid key strikes.
theres a collar around the stem that has to reactivate on every upstroke. with blues if u want to rapid press without waiting, u have to ride the switch between a bottom out and before the collar snaps back up its very gay.

You can't rapid press something as light is a blue switch, then you have no finger strength.

blues are designed for typing "comfortably".

I game with blues just fine, and so do all the Chinese e-sport players. you're just bad

wrong, you can rapidly press the switch even if the clicking mechanism hasn't reset itself, but the switches are light enough that it does reset most of the time

Blues have such a light spring, I have no trouble rapidly pressing a blue.
You don't need to wait for the click jacket to reset either, so you're absolutely wrong.

My original ROCCAT Ryos MK keycaps are getting extremely greasy extremely easy. Have to wash hands each 30 minutes and clean it everyday to have a comfortable experience.
My hands aren't a problem, it's just the keycaps. Never experienced such a thing with any other keyboard or mouse. Should I just buy different caps? What would you reccomend? Will the key illumination work with custom keycaps?

What similar looking keyboards are available right now?

Attached: file.png (1616x1080, 1.66M)

I just want a keyboard with programmable LEDs that would work under Linux. Help pls

k-type, ganss g.s 87

Where the fuck can you find new K-Types right now?

Hey I'm a bit new to all this but what do you guys think about a Seiko 5 SNXS77K, is it suitable for a beginner?

mechmarket? It shows up pretty often these days. also there was a dude who was selling literally 1300 halo trues from 13 k-types he bought like a month ago and he's gonna sell those switchless soon. lowest i've seen them go is $110-$120 too

that's ABS for ya, get these
aliexpress.com/store/product/Minions-Dildo-Adult-Fun/3034003_32816969204.html

wrong thread fuckko

Ducky One RGB

Oh yeah I remember that, pic related was taken by him after everyone bought the switches too the absolute madman

Attached: naked.jpg (1536x2048, 473K)

>tfw typing on cherry mx switches

Attached: fadesfd.jpg (640x480, 70K)

Can anyone recommend some really thick pbt keycaps? Black is preferred

He literally said he never used them why don't you learn to read you third world faggot.

just switched from rubber to mx browns and I already regret my decision., fucking paid 50 euros for this but |i hope I can sell them for similar cause new is 130

Devlin Q series are the thickest PBT keycaps, if you can afford them that is
devlin.co.uk/products/components/keycaps.html

Tell me about halo switches. Why are they so shilled right now?

Reddit and Geekhack think the hybridization of halo trues and panda linears is the best mx switch on the market.

some redditors probably want to drive the value of them up. As far as the switches they were originally a scam riding on the Topre hype, and while they apologized I still won't support a single thing they come up with

Cognitive dissonance from redditors

Halos are actually really nice, but I genuinely don't understand the comparisons to topre.
The closest mx switch to topres imo is box royals.

that's to big user.

Attached: IMG_20171219_171811_HHT.jpg (4000x3000, 2.26M)

what is this, a keyboard for gay ants?

I hope that redditors will now learn that similar force curve =/= similar feel. I still can't believe that people fell for it. They're not a bad switch per se, but they shouldn't have advertised them as such

kbdfans.cn/collections/keycaps/products/black-dye-subbed-keycap-set?variant=36477505485
What's the difference between this and the enjoypbt sets that they sell? The black on black looks basically the same too

nu

I can understand no numpad, but this is too far

they both use gateron keycaps, just the dye-sub is done with a different company

don't you know, the smaller the keyboard the better you are at programming

Attached: 20160825_210926.jpg (5312x2988, 2.2M)

Oh okay. So they should be basically the same then? The dye sub one seems to be cheaper so I might just go with that unless the enjoypbt is a bit better somehow

they're both dye-sub so just get the cheaper one, but it seems that the 108 key set is out of stock

true

Attached: crop-IMG_20180331_000855.jpg (2800x2100, 2.05M)

Even IBM new smaller keyboards were better

Attached: 4704 Model F.jpg (628x558, 53K)

I unironically never use the function row unless I'm trying to get at my bios.

that keyboard has the number row missing to

you can rebind the keys you know

Attached: MiniVan_V2.jpg (3836x1841, 641K)

Let's all point and laugh at this faggot and his gay dick loving keyboard

Attached: 1527826626202.jpg (600x400, 50K)

not on that one, it has no controller, its just some resistors and a serial connection

n-no b-b-bully me

A simple VST filter on your mic will eliminate the annoying sound of blues.
thats also too big, needs to fit in your estrogen prescription box.

is this one s-s-mall enough?

>no controller
>serial connection
you should check with google first

New ducky shine looks like shit I was really holding out for it.

Should I go with ducky shine 6 or ikbc rgb?

Attached: IMG_20180413_175933.jpg (960x896, 112K)

what does it look like?

Attached: Screenshot_20180607-201951_Relay.jpg (1071x812, 422K)

>Blues
>Bad for gaming

What? Most gaming keyboards either have reds or blues.

that looks like your normal Filco, Varmilo or Leopld keyboard

Attached: 20bb32af901a80bb171c3ff6c2d049fa.jpg (1456x1092, 449K)

Where do I find single keys?
My space bar and tilde key got damaged on a hyper x I want to give away.

Leds + white = eww

The fuck are they thinking?

When and why did Alex Jones put panties on his head

they come in multiple colors m8

you mean keycaps or the switches

Does anybody have any experience with Keycool? What's their quality and reliability like? I want to try out one of these smaller size keyboards and the price seems good.

Attached: 6vXkdpK4Q5avo0e1wd3N_Banner.jpg (1300x394, 69K)

it's average chink shit quality

Is the Pok3r the best keyboard since the Model M/F?

no that would be this keyboard

Attached: Dell_L100.jpg (1600x740, 141K)

How come people in a keyboard general don't like real keyboards?

That would be the New Model F

I do tho

Attached: perfectly normal hobby.jpg (2928x4059, 663K)

>all that trash followed by an actually good keyboard at the very bottom
quite bizarre

Other one died

Attached: IMG_20180607_211656.jpg (4608x3456, 3.47M)

The key caps.

they cost about a dollar a piece
wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/products/printed-keycap-singles.html

Give me one good reason not to build an ergodox

The Dactyl and Dactyl Manuform exist

Because ergodox are prebuilt boards

>Hurr Durr I'm gonna build a unicomp guys

imagine being this new

MAKE 8X5 KEYBOARD AND SELL ME IT FOR $25