Wtf are all torrent clients shite?

Wtf are all torrent clients shite?

Attached: free_limewire_download.jpg (447x265, 83K)

Yes
The open soree ones have some combination of being bloated/laggy, not being feature complete, dropping data/being slow, and having a shit user interface.
While uTorrent is either malware or horrifically vulnerable and out of date.
I stopped torrenting because every single client is so fucking bad.

transmission on windows is pretty good

I use Deluge. It fucking sucks but at least the CLI werks.

>You won't get the LimeWire days back.
>No more 3.4 MB [email protected] for you.

Just use qBittorent like everyone else on the fucking planet.

transmission is great on every OS

>jesus christ why do you guys make this so hard
use tixati

This.

mein neger
had 0 problems with it, ever
why people think that qStalled and adTorrent are the only choices I don't know

Attached: perpsi.gif (350x272, 1.41M)

KTorrent just werks for me. It could werk for you too, if you stopped sucking all the corporate dicks.

>i stopped torrenting because every single client is so fucking bad
imagine actually being this autistic. like no joke this is some next level autism

>tixati
LEL public tracker PLEBOID

rtorrent is still as good as ever

rtorrent

Attached: 2.2.1 still ok.png (728x85, 30K)

Pretty good.

Attached: file.png (645x512, 59K)

Many private trackers are banning it nonetheless. You have to set a setting to make it not vulnerable and they can't trust users to do that.

F

This. I don't like rtorrent, but it works well.

>yeah, i got sick of the state of the software so i just gave up piracy, now i snowboard in winter and play indoor hockey in summer in the time i use to spend watching a bunch of TV

>OMG THATS AUTISTIC JUST COMPROMISE WITH YOUR INNER DIALOG AND CONTINUE NUMBING YOURSELF WITH A PASSIVE "HOBBY"

Jow Forumsee wizz

Attached: gordon.png (212x191, 80K)

It's not that great, the ncurses interface sucks, the API is shit, and rutorrent breaks down in the 4-6k torrents range.

If you have 4 thousand torrents active, it's time to purge some.

wow dude congrats, you're an amazing person!!! like, for real. I don't think there is anyone as outgoing and awesome as you!

This. I've been using qBittorrent for years and have never had a problem with it.

What is your experience with transmission-daemon+transmission-remote-cli, if any?

literally the only good torrent client

What Non-gui alternative is there for someone who seeds for a private tracker? I don't want some fucking GUI getting in the way of my 48 terabyte 10 gig machine

I happy with transmission-qt. I'm only torrenting Linux distros for testing in VM.

>i totally dont have autism
>i spend money on useless white "sports" tho
no one cares you pretentious fuck