How difficult would it be to make air into a non newtonian fluid using high frequency waveform generators...

how difficult would it be to make air into a non newtonian fluid using high frequency waveform generators? i want to test the combustion cycle of an engine using air that is subjected to various waveforms prior to combustion in order to produce a particular load on the driving piston.

Attached: Crystal%20Oscillator1[1].png (558x216, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ac7G7xOG2Ag
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, of course.

what the fuck is this gibberish?

Let's just play video games instead.

Attached: 8.png (634x929, 626K)

Not this kind of website...

>huuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrr INSTALL GENTOO

cool it to 77k, add starch.

Go to /sci/, Jow Forums is too brainlet to understand anything other than bash scripting.

the fuck am i reading? why even reply to me?

Indeed.

Sounds like your a quack. Give it up. Just buy a Chevy and move on with your life.

Use a hyper quantifier to extract the splines from the combusted waveforms. Proceed to reticulate said splines. Prolegemononate the high frequency newtonian and then proceed to r/iamverysmart

Very very difficult. Try asking in /sci/

youtube.com/watch?v=Ac7G7xOG2Ag

Incredibly difficult. To cause air (assume 100% O2) to solifidy, you would either need to lower its temperature to 54K or put it under extreme pressure. If you increase the frequency to exactly its resonant frequency and put the amplitude to something absurd you could be able to do it. You would, however, cause extreme vaccuums at the opposite end of the wave, producing a whole amount of noise and possibly a few unforseen consiquences.

bump

Air is not a liquid under normal conditions, so it would be difficult as fuck. Maybe difficult as 2 or even 3 fucks, which means that it is practically impossible.

>air
>assume 100% O2

the absolute state of this board
brainlet newfag niggers fucking leave

typical air is like, 20% oxygen

Ang 80% gews xDDD

Attached: 1501477787791.png (737x639, 100K)

no, the other 80% is mostly nitrogen

that was for the sake of simplicity. Real air will of course be even worse to work with. I was just demonstrating how unfeasible it would be.

This isn't reddit, you know.

Attached: jokeoverhead.png (425x404, 20K)

OMFG 5G IS GOING TO DROWN US HALP

Stop making fun of this genius!
He's trying to figure out how to make a non leathal weapons and how to walk on the clouds.
Please be more sensitive to his genius.