Use MPV they said, it just werks they said

Use MPV they said, it just werks they said...

Attached: dp.png (1907x829, 540K)

you only see a difference to other players if you intentionally set output wrong for other players (like superior VLC)

It just werks IF you're watching superior Japanese animation.

Attached: 919.gif (480x279, 2.26M)

werks for me. you've obviously misconfigured your computer.

It doesn't matter what player you use of you're viewing corrupted video, they'll all do that. Retard.

Attached: 1474141796354.png (532x532, 481K)

this
serves you right for not watching anime baka op desu

>using wangblows
You have bigger issues.

How come my television doesn't do that when I insert the exact same disk there?

everytime i close mpv after it's been playing for more than ~10 minutes it freezes every single program that was opened before it

is this linux rot?

>my computer can't decode 4k 10bit
>it doesn't work on anything
>why can't mpv play it

my Macbook Pro with Retina Display doesn't have this problem

A E S T E T I C

it probably runs linux

nigger it plays perfectly fine in MPC.

lmao. Autistic faggots will say anything to deny MPC is the supreme player. kys asap.

Don't bother responding. MPV is in my recycle bin. I may give it another shot in three years or so, when they get their shit together.

Attached: dp.jpg (1851x854, 132K)

don't (you) me or my son ever again

I deleted that post becuase I forgot to upload the pic of MPC playing the video easily with absolutely no problem at all at the point where MPV choked and shit itself.

what did I just say to you cyberpolice have been notified

u just mad MPV can't play videos when it's a media player that is supposed to play videos.

PEBKAC

Scene x265 UHD releases are worse than P2P HD stop downloading them

MPC works fine. So in that case MPC is the superman of video players because it fixes a problem beyond it's reach. I guess it uses keyboards now. Another example of it doing something MPV can't.

Use mpc-hc

It plays less shitty with some players depending on how fucked the file is
MemePV is usually good at this

For all the idiots in here saying the file is fucked MPC plays it fine, so what the fuck does that even mean?. MPC can input an .exe file and spit out a 4k video?.

If the file plays good than it's encoded in a legitimate way. MPV just can't handle it. That's the definition of being shittier.

>has to repost cuz he's retarded

figures

also why do you move programs to your recycle bin instead of uninstalling them? you realize this is probably one of your major issues?

>why do you move programs to your recycle bin instead of uninstalling them?

came.as.a.zip.file.mkv

I may be retarded, but MPC still plays videos that MPV can not.

>my program came as a .mkv

wew lad you are retarded..

>can't decipher that second line

You're almost as retarded as mpv. Can't even decode an sentence. At least you didn't spit out garbled pixels.

>an sentence

I see your problem and I raise you a: Won't fix.
mpv should honestly just stop compiling for windows.

Attached: 1522551867967.jpg (246x205, 9K)

>my media player sucks and I have no counter left at this point
>I'll attack his grammar

No problem mane. MPC plays it perfectly fine.

I was never defending mpv. it just works
you're too retarded to get it working because you use a garbage operating system
glad another program works for you
wtf do I care?

Long as you have a media player that works it's all good but too many faggots come here and post mpv memes about it not working correctly.

Every single one of them every day is using windows. Support on windows is poor as the backend is a dumpsterfire on windows.
This is why programs are so bloated is because they must package all of the neatly arranged dependencies for that particular version rather than rely on sane system defaults that are kept up to date.

Surprise! It breaks, MPC works better on your platform.

Attached: a5c41a571f2f9102a660df8018daa0efddff142e.jpg (499x349, 70K)

vd-lavc-show-all=no

I had an issue with mpv on Linux not using dpm AMDGPU feature correctly (very low clocks) but apparently it's fixed in kernel 4.17. Thank you based a**k***a**.

Blame the data beefore you blame the software...

see