Fuck Google thread

Have you degoogled your life, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1500907909605.png (848x364, 21K)

>lineageos
>startpage
>protonmail
>openstreetmap
>no cloud storage (gitlab for code and documents)
>mps-youtube

Pretty much.
I did have to make a new google account for a group project, but once that's done (or a the latest when I graduate) I'll delete that again.

I use Gmail only to register when I know their bots will spam me as Proton has 500MiB storage limit. I do use Android, but fuck that, I hate phones anyways.

Use Nextcloud for automatic file, calendar, task and contact sync/backup.
Cloud can pretty useful and even safe if you run it yourself.

C O U R A G E

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-07-08-50-57.png (1080x1920, 370K)

years ago. I'm neet though so it wasn't that hard

why the fuck can't I hear volume in webms now, it won't let me toggle the volume or adjust the slider

Just yesterday, I was talking about Google with some random developer.
He was sperging how amazing Google is and how it's Vision statement is amazing. And how developers self-organize to make magic happen within google.
Tell me why he was wrong.

yes i use lineage os

Attached: DawyqJ9VQAAjcTd.jpg (675x1200, 96K)

>startpage
>openstreetmap or local maps (search.ch, eniro, ...)
>hosted exchange and my own domain + hotmail for spammy stuff (i've had that address since 2001)
>ublock and umatrix
>windows phone until librem5
I never used gmail and don't use any other G services personally. We use Ganalytics on the web shop and Gdocs to collab some notes for work, that's all.

Startpage use Google. Even if Google doesn't see your IP, you will still feed the AI.

I use Yandex!

he has to blow the cock that feeds him (the cum)

ask next time if he spits or swallows. it should clarify things to him.

samej. image search is waaaaaay better.

man im so glad i registered my protonmail while it was still closed beta, i got 1gb and no protonmail signature on my free account

Have you tried the navigation with openstreetmap (OSMand) on your phone?
I've installed it and works fine so far. I just don't want to end up going the wrong way down a one-way street 8-(

Attached: 3c306a4b870d5f161110f0711c12a2cf.jpg (500x747, 132K)

I assume you all have passes then?

I think Google did it for me.

No

i have a job and pay rent thanks to adwords and facebook.

Is there a way to keep chromeos from sending info to Google? Like some kind of patch or extension that turns it all off?

Attached: tumblr_odx6lrHm8l1udjprto1_500.jpg (500x478, 30K)

>not sending your personal data to moot daily

True, but what's the alternative?
searx aggregates from different search engines afaik, so that's "google" too.
duckduckgo has other issues
the only thing speaking for most other major search engines is that they're "not google"
and the obscure hipster search engines suck
ow what would you recommend

I don't navigate with my phone. I usually leave my phone at home too. I just look the directions up beforehand and print them out if they're too complicated to remember.

>avoiding google
>using chromeos
pick exactly one

I use all of Google's services because they're easy and convenient

Not yet. There is only Youtube left for playlists.

You're right. I'm thinking about Qwant but they send your requests to Microsoft.

How the fuck do I stop startpage from sending me localized results?

Thanks! Will do!

yes but I still use drive for work

what, and go to iphone? it's impossible.

This seems like a lot of effort just to get yourself rid of one company.

You can do this by installing Gentoo.

No, being too paranoid fucks up your life. I'm blocking some stuff and avoid most google apps, but completely blocking all google related servers, breaks so much stuff and you'll waste your time, since people around you just keep using google, facebook and all that crap, probably without even checking any of the privacy options, so I wouldn't be surprised if at any point in public some smartphones listen to all conversations.

I'm doing the opposite.
The Google ecosystem is just too good.

Is there a straight alternative to Google?

I have eliminated everything but Android from my life. Android is the final great struggle. Maybe the Librem 5 will be worth half a shit.

Mostly, I still use the search engine and Japanese IME and access YouTube and Gmail through container tabs, but aside from that I'm free.

There's no reason to.

Install GalliumOS

>There's no reason to.
retard detected,

Chrome, gboard on phone. Gboards autocorrect+aotocomplete+prediction has been good awful the past few weeks though, how do I fix?

Boys can't be catgirls

Google's the pinnacle of degeneracy now.

No, I don't give a shit. For everything shady I've basically gotten this pack already
It's much better to pretend being a normalfag, be registered in Google with real name and phone number, have default interests in social media.

Attached: 1527827042145.png (1264x471, 63K)

Attached: anime trap WC.jpg (750x465, 90K)

>drawing for some literal who native american
>no drawing for d-day

none for Christmas either yet they have Ramadan and Hanukkah messages.
And now they're again pushing LGBT degeneracy and calling it a "family".

My google doesn't have this problem.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-8 Google.png (1600x785, 24K)

>what's the alternative?
Qwant

Got source on that?

That tells you more about the company than the user.

use searx

I use firefox and startpage/duckduckgo. I won't stop using youtube/android because they're far too convenient, but I disable all the data collection options on my google account/products. Since you can't disable google assistant, I disable it's mic/camera access. I use alternative apps whenever possible (camera, gallery, file manager, etc) but again that's about convenience, not fighing the botnet.

I guess thats the point isnt it, drawing the attention to something less commonly known?

The privacy policy of Qwant.
Also, I contacted Qwant and they confirmed to me that they send every search you do to Microsoft.
They claim that your request is "anonymised" before being sent to Microsoft (IP, user agent, ...)

That's the definition of politics.

what a shitshow this thread is ffs. when did $0yboys infest Jow Forums? can't even type the name because it gets filtered out.

Every month is Pride month in Swedistan

Have to use Hangouts to communicate with my five remaining friends and I use YouTube.

>a whole month dedicated to pride in what you do with your genitalia
Is it really so necessary?

Wait what is June pride month? Wtf

If google is using our data to build AI, isn't refusing to use google equivalent to refusing to procreate, denying your own ability to contribute to the future?

Attached: 1484413842586.png (482x651, 137K)

i'm sick and tired of this fagget niggnogg getting focking pride months.
WHERES OUR PRIDE MONTH TO THE GUYS WHO EAT PUSSY LIKE IS A MEDIUM RARE STEAKE?
BROTHERS! WE NEED TO FIGHT FOR OUR PUSSY DICKING RIGHTS TOO!
I PROPOSE! A PRIDE ORGI MONTH!
LIKE THE OLD GREECE, FOR THAT MONTH WE WILL GO AND EAT EVERY PUSSY ON SIGHT!

FOR FREEDOM GOD DAMMIT!

Use another browser, Iridium is the less botnet Chrome tier browser

YouTube is pretty much the only thing keeping me chained to Google and even then I'm increasing losing interest in YouTubers anyway.
Corpo slave AI will only be a tool for evil. Not all AI wil deliver humans the next step of evolution. Most of them will just be super smart, but out to do nothing but fuck us over. In general contributing to AI and AI research is a very bad idea.

your country has a much bigger problem.

They're not using it to build AI, they're using it to build a brute force machine. If all you can contribute to the future is something literally every other multicellular organism can do then maybe it would be better if you didn't reproduce at all.

Actually that's pretty natural. Otherwise I don't see how they could make money in the first place...