/bst/ - Battlestation Thread

Attached: vfbst.jpg (2000x2250, 2.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Cases/Carbide-Series™-Air-540-Arctic-White-High-Airflow-ATX-Cube-Case/p/CC-9011048-WW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Manlets not allowed buddy.

Attached: 15284452497656.jpg (1312x914, 486K)

>Pokemon Nintendo DS

Kek

>concave wall

Attached: 1527802208041.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

still looks comfy tho

except banging your head into a wall every time you wake up or go to sleep

Attached: 1524026448932.jpg (4032x3024, 3.8M)

my kind of guy

there is poop on ur floor

>TFW
This was weeks ago, I probably weight even less now.

Attached: 57 KG.jpg (3840x2160, 3.07M)

Attached: bsttsm.jpg (4045x2484, 1.22M)

>Controller looks bigger than the console itself.

Attached: 704fffbc21a073bfbb568d10c75a1520--skull-reference-anatomy-reference.jpg (561x800, 40K)

Attached: 20170228_105100.jpg (2560x1536, 1.12M)

Comfy but cramped
How many greasy bitches have you brought back since last time?
The arm being that far off is so jarring. Looks kinda comfy with the floral wallpaper.
Was this taken with a potato?

Attached: new one.jpg (4656x3492, 2.01M)

ayo nigga is that the origami folding table?

Nahh, its some staples brand glass L desk

From the pillar I thought it was. I wanted to ask some user who have the same table how the fuck do you put a case as big as a define S on the bottom without fucking up the rubber stands/bottom filter

Attached: IMG_20180608_180233.jpg (2448x3264, 2.04M)

>air filter
>doesn't clean room
wew

superior cuck corner

why don't you get 3 monitors of the same modle and size and put them in portrate mode

I did that with 1920x1200 monitors and I had 4k back in 2012 3600x1920 res total.

h

Attached: 1528043575500.jpg (4032x3024, 1.84M)

Most superior. Bow down before me.
I have kinda thought of doing that, but the bottom bezel being over 1/2" thick as opposed to the sides only being 1/4" really makes me not want to do it. It would look good on two screens than really fucky on the last one.

I would like to unceremoniously ejaculate all over your setup

>let's set up a rack under the desk
>let's sit behind the rack

lol u r a dumb

R8 & H8 fags.

>Having only one trash can and failing to recycle plastics
>Messy beds
>Not organizing your laundry into blacks, white, and colors.
>Having your mom do your laundry for you
>Eating/drinking high carb/sugar foods that are making you a fatter neck beard.
>Not making your own low carb meals so you can reverse your obesity and type-2 diabetes.

Why do some of y'all do this to yourself?

Attached: Full Battlestation.jpg (3154x4204, 3.04M)

Attached: IMG_6078.jpg (4032x3024, 3.49M)

does type of dolls does it have a certain name?

>>Having only one trash can and failing to recycle plastics
I have a dual trashcan, but we don't have organic waste anymore, its called "Restmüll" and plastic
>>Messy beds
No my bed is a holy shrine
>>Not organizing your laundry into blacks, white, and colors.
I only divine into light and dark. My outdoor clothes are all black, my indoor ones white (I don't wear clothes indoor anyway).
>>Having your mom do your laundry for you
No
>>Eating/drinking high carb/sugar foods that are making you a fatter neck beard.
I feed mostly from juice and sugar (coffee drinks), but I'm losing more and more weight. No hunger, currently somewhere around the 55 KG mark
>>Not making your own low carb meals so you can reverse your obesity and type-2 diabetes.
Reverse obesity, yes
Only my crabs should be fat (thick)

Update improved management, possibly a bigger and better monitor next week
I feel like in paradise, except of having no BF

Attached: DSC_0092.jpg (3840x2160, 2.84M)

This is what I eat for half a day. I don't even hunger anymore.

Attached: DSC_0043.jpg (3840x2160, 2.9M)

This is nice but having t he PC on top of the desk ruins it a bit.

Care to share the wallpaper on the right screen? Thanks.

Why? I used to have large aquariums on my desk, I initially planned it to be like this again, but decided I want to make my PC look nice instead.

I had 7 tanks (not counting anything below 10L) when I was a teenager. But now I care more about quality, no more loud pumps anymore. I'm currently building a terrarium for Geosesarma in my bedroom.

>Guess what Geosesarma are

Attached: Industrie.jpg (2048x1536, 672K)

Takes up a lot of real estate. That's why i keep my PC on the floor.

What do you use that microphone for? I see more and more battlestations with mics, is it for podcasting or what?

Thats why I bought a 2.5m desk. It could handle 80-100cm aquarium as well. But I prefer the space, I can put all my stuff on here, work on hardware or have a lot of drinks and food on it. I usually have 4-6 different drinks here on my usual sessions.

was this the one that had shit on the floor

you ever hit your head when you wake up

vegan detected

Its from Wallpaper Engine called Terrace

Can that one hot girl post again. I like fapping to her
I wish I had a tech femboy bf or trans GF techie. I'm just a fuzzy muscle bear

I love you, no homo.
Thanks to that name I was able to find the original picture, as my OS doesn't have Wallpaper Engine. But seems that the clouds move, right? That must be awesome.

Attached: sxAmC0y.jpg (3840x2160, 572K)

Mainly for decoration. I rarely play with others but when I bought my expensive headphone equipment I decided I should give people I talk to a decent quality too.
>TFW no BF to talk with
No. Theres actually cheese on them. 100% organic
spicy and tasty as fuck

Attached: DSC_0068.jpg (3840x2160, 3.15M)

Hey, Glad you got it! Its more like a water-painting effect (clouds slightly move, like breathing), but it still looks cool!

i would eat that

Wow, you must be quite productive with that many monitors on your desk!

>>TFW no BF to talk with
where do you live

>I don't even hunger anymore.
how? teach me senpai

Attached: 1471248209744.gif (633x758, 16K)

Germany? Or at least EU?

Eat less carbs and eat more fat. Trust me i only get hungry twice a day now on a Ketogenic diet.

Germanistan
Easy, just weight as much as me. I noticed I need less now as when I weight 70 KGs like in 2015. I still have the same strenght and much improved condition, so I trade the disgusting fat for carry capacity. My regular 30 KM+ walks burn a LOT.

Attached: Scharfes Baguette mit Shnoil.jpg (3840x2160, 3.41M)

Even if I want, I can't eat as much anymore. Especially unhealthy things. Some disgust me now. I could not eat at McDonalds.

When I buy something like pic related I eat it piece by piece over a few days. I could eat all at once, but I would puke very quick.
>Chocolate overdose

Attached: DSC_0046.jpg (3840x2160, 2.88M)

What is with your damn obsession with those crabs?

Carbs make u obese mkay

hello where did u get those qt plushies? thanks

Attached: 1512591324944.jpg (640x768, 75K)

Probably because they are cute, I'm autistic and have no one else to cuddle with.

German Ebay, if you are REALLY lucky. I haven't found any since 2016.

What do you think oy my set up?

t.Female Tech Expert™

Attached: muh station.jpg (1200x791, 1.01M)

Real men weigh over 100 kilograms.

>bst

Attached: 1527536701538.gif (575x420, 507K)

>keeping trash in the room where you sleep

Live Laugh Love

Attached: simple-shit.jpg (3024x4032, 2.5M)

Your keyboard is filthy. Why are you making that creepy chimp face?

Making good use of that switch, I see. :P What are you working on?

Lewd but nice. What plant is that?

You mean real fat men, yes. Its not healthy.
I keep mine in the kitchen.

what are they, just crab plushies?

no speakers? You just use headphones?

Regular 30km+ walks? That's like 5 hours just walking?
Such determination... I like riding my bike but even in a bike 30km are an eternity. I just hope you have a better landscape than mine.

Yes.
About 2.5 hour if you walk with my speed. It was harder in the beginning, but it only strenghtens you and you get used to it. I'm going to get a driving license soon so I'll have a motorcycle by next year at least.

Yes, but there are lots of hills. I have to carry the weight of the things I buy back. At least I rarely see any humans and no Arabs. I order most things from the internet, sometimes I get 20 packages per week.

Attached: DSC_0096.jpg (3840x2160, 2.66M)

Germanistan here, 926xx, where you?

I have speakers out of photo -- but I mainly use a pair of Sennheiser's.

I don't know, the plant is my girlfriend's -- I also change the wallpaper when she's home (lmao).

how do you have time to walk 2.5 hours a day?

I had to schedule a shit in today at my wageslaving job. i miss being young

kcal count?

587xx
No. I currently do that 6-8x per month. I only talk about big walks. Shorter ones up to 15 KM (like when doing bank transactions) will be 2-3x per week.
I have no idea. Probably 6-800. I just got a new spicy sauce, these are calorie rich. Mozzarella is as well.

Its not a problem eating something with 1000 Kcal, as long as you don't eat 4 meals like this per day. I really don't understand fat people. I guess its an addiction, like my fat colleague says, he is addicted to soda drinks. I didn't drink anything like that except of organic lemonade for years.

Attached: battlestation_for_4chan.jpg (1632x1224, 473K)

Attached: bst may.jpg (2060x1999, 1M)

As a fattie in recovery, It is a lifetime of bad habbits. I was big as a baby, a kid, and when I was finally the age to do something about it, I was never pushed to. I was almost 300 pounds before I really took a look at myself and started to make a change.

If you dont keep what you eat accountable, its REALLY easy to over eat. I love food, im a chef, so I would cook and eat interesting things, and then I literally forget that I ate them. Thats 3-400 kcals that are just gone, no payoff, and hardly keeps the hunger away, especially if you eat for pleasure.

For me, I have to watch everything I eat. I can have a treat every now and then, but i record, and keep myself accountable for every meal. Thats hard, and not for everyone. But im making it back to a normal body size.

sing me a song user!

Why is there a bed in OP's office?

which case is this?

This one: corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Cases/Carbide-Series™-Air-540-Arctic-White-High-Airflow-ATX-Cube-Case/p/CC-9011048-WW

I did custom paint the grills gold though.

Why do you only use wallpapers with the wrong aspect ratio?

Attached: blacklotus.jpg (1920x1080, 1.38M)

I was slightly overweight at maximum. But I often didn't get anything at all as a child. Same with the homeless time, I was down to 52 KG then.

I still enjoy food, but I don't need much. I prefer to make good meals like these Bagels and salads. I have to plan with the fresh stuff, otherwise I'm going to throw away a lot and I don't like throwing away food. Too many times where I wished I had any food.

You should eat things like snack tomatoes, they will reduce hunger well. Better than any "snacks". Most fat people eat at least one pack of Tortillas or similar every night and don't even notice it.

why are you assuming that his bedroom is an office?

Attached: setup 2018.jpg (3264x2448, 418K)

I am moving next month, and I am desperately trying to unload all the weird computer gear in my basement. Please send help, I have free servers, desktops, and monitors just take them please.

Attached: IMG_20180608_151518364.jpg (3000x1688, 1.64M)

Tomatoes are great, but I dont snack much any more. What works for me is a few controlled meals.

sub 200 kcal breakfast
600-800 cal lunch
800 cal dinner.

Leftover cal for lite dessert.

Lentil Pastas, and cauliflower Crusts helped me ween off the real stuff, and imitation crab is so versatile and low in calories.

Weekends is eggwhites and grilled chicken time, either an omelette or wrap, so long as i am careful about what tortilla I use.

But thats what works for me. Not all fatties are just gobbling up everything they see. Some just werent taught good habits, and may never really find what works for them. That is if they even have the will to lose the weight.

I don't control anything. I eat when I'm hungry.

When I walk on a day I don't care about anything, if I see sweets or something and want them I will buy them. I will still have -2000 calories on that day.

Whole wheat products also help to reduce hunger.

>Ketogenic diet
Enjoy fucking up your metabolism

im fattie in recovery user, but different diets work for different lifestyles. As dumb as I find Keto and Paleo diets, they work for crossfitters and gymrats. Also depends on your body and what you do with it.

>Also depends on your body and what you do with it.
Indeed, if yo were a fatty then just don't over do it as it'll fuck you up your metabolism and you'll have an ugly rebound with no hunger. Keep it safe

Explain to me how my metabolism is gonna get fucked up, user.

Got comfy lamp

Attached: y5Rs.png (1748x1171, 2.93M)

Got comfy plants

Attached: mNhH.png (1096x1634, 2.93M)

do you have more of your house? it has a muji vibe

Got comfy keyboard

Attached: KffV.png (788x1172, 1.61M)

Midwest US, by chance? For once my move will be easy! This year I'm just moving downstairs in the same house.

Your cursor is showing :^)

Those are some neat-looking leaves

Got comfy life

Attached: bg.jpg (1959x786, 323K)

finally cleaned up my cables a bit, got them all tied down, also led backlight finally shipped in.

Attached: IMG_20180608_173241.jpg (1664x1248, 409K)

It's mostly used to control seizures on patients with epilepsy due the changes it has on the metabolism so it isn't meant for healty people
It makes the body generate ketoacids, which are toxic to humans.
It will change the way your body reacts to food, which leads to eating disorders regarding schedule and amount of food.
That said, as that user pointed out, each body is different. You should go under clinical revision before attemping a ketogenic diet.

Where do you wash your clothes?

Attached: 1528489935679s.jpg (250x170, 4K)

My mommy does

Is that Crux Linux?