Redpill me on Proteinmail

Redpill me on Proteinmail

Attached: serveimage.jpg (728x450, 31K)

Back to /b faggot

huh?

It's alright but has a shitty mobile app that doesn't remember my 64 chars random password, so I don't use it.

What the point of having a 64 characters random password when someone has to just look at you unlocking your phone and remember the code to get access to all of your emails?

Also:
>not on my machine :^)

Cure that paranoia, user

I'm not the one with a 64 character password.

They delete free accounts in 3 months of inactivity. It's shit.

With them since 2014 and everything works great. Payed account masterrace BTW. Using it for fancy work related custom domain. They are SJWs but privacy-vice 2nd to none.

Actually this hasn't been implemented yet. Do your research before posting please.

>proteinmail
kek

doesn't have cocks/10

>NSA-proof
it says it in the picture idiot

you could get any protonmail user banned if you print out a piece of paper with the nazi symbol and their email address on it and give it to random people in a city

That's not paranoia. Go back to elementary school and learn what those simple words mean, you pathetic /v/tard.

good goy

Free ProtonVPN just werks for me so im fine

Honeypot

Absolutely false

Attached: anger.jpg (269x211, 8K)

use it for two years now, never had any problems, competent and fast support, can recommend it to anyone.

Completely pointless as its not PGP, it's only encrypted to other proton mail users also using their walled garden...

What would be the alternative then?

not being a criminal and having things to hide

>what's the point of eating healthy when you can die in a car accident?
You're an idiot

>nsa proof
drop it

I used it to buy DNP from dinitronigger until he stopped selling it
Godspeed dinitro

It's a different choice than gmail.

You got a VGA port? Cause you're projecting hard.

Don't pretend you don't have things to hide user

it's a crap. it does not respect privacy. it require your real cell phone number

SCAMMER DATA HAVESTERS

OH BY THE WAY SUPPORT FOR LINUX VPN IS NONE EXTANT

Anyone using mailfence?

Where are the cocks though?

Good alternative?

It doesn't need a SIM card, you autist.

He's spreading FUD, don't listen to him.

Yes it does. It just requires you to sign in again on occasion. It's a completely reasonable feature.

Maybe don't go inactive for 3 months. It's not hard, especially if you're actually doing something with your life.

it makes it completely useless to store data

No shit? Not yur personal server, asshole.

Use your brain. It's located where all the world's wars are planned. OFC they're reading all your shit. So what if they give you source. Did you see it get built?

Does it have IMAP?

They're going to release a PGP compatibility layer within the next couple of months

They have software called ProtonMail Bridge that enables IMAP and SMTP connections. Released for Windows and Mac, available in beta for Linux.

came for this