Is this legit? I wanna learn coding. Any input welcome

Is this legit? I wanna learn coding. Any input welcome

Attached: product_17768_product_shot_wide_image.jpg (596x298, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.python.org/3/index.html
automatetheboringstuff.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forgot link: academy.sciencealert.com/sales/pwyw-learn-to-code-2018

I wouldn't pay to learn python, python is one of the best documented languages and you can learn everything solely from their documentation, they even have a tutorial to get into it.
docs.python.org/3/index.html

there's also this which might be easier to read
automatetheboringstuff.com/
it's good and available free online

>2018
>learning python
Are you fucking serious

Thanks alot

Learning python as a starter language is a good idea, but I wouldn't pay for it. The website that
suggests is great for guided learning.

I'm a rookie in the programming world. Where should i start?

Absolutely, python is great, and there's not much need to learn anything more than that until you start moving on to more complex programs

Python is perfectly fine to start. You'll quickly be writing simple useful scripts and there are many libraries to take care of the complicated stuff like parsing HTML or drawing to the screen.
If you ever need to write larger programs with lots of interacting parts, switch to some object-oriented language.

Start with C and everything else will fall into place.

yeah, cuz when i think of C, I think of simplicity and order

Thanks guys

As others have said, Python is a fine language and you can learn it without having to pay someone to teach you. Some people will shit on your for learning Python because they don't like it but that will happen with literally every programming language.

When you're first learning the basics, it honestly doesn't matter what language you're using because you need to learn about variables, and flow control, and loops, and functions, and all that basic stuff every language has before you start getting into arguments over whether statically typed or dynamically typed languages are better. Learn the basics before learning the intricacies of each language.

>paying to learn Python

Nigga, I....

I do actually.

raw_input()

from loo import poo

i unironically like python though, hella productive

^C

If you're serious and want to become a good programmer start with C and move on from there. If you just want to be able to get things done and don't care about how things actually work start with Python. If you want to get in the ivory tower and never leave learn Scheme or Haskell.

How long does it take to learn Haskell compared to C?

>153 dependency conflicts when you tried to install poopy lib which requires shithead v 4.2

Python's where it's at, you can do almost anything with it

Attached: Python.svg.png (2000x2000, 184K)

In the bundle its C# instead of C. Whats the difference

Nothing much, C# is just newer and run's on microsoft's .net platfotm

So it's fine if i just start with C# ?

I don't see why not

>Then switch to some object oriented language
Python is object oriented you faggot

paying is stupid and i dont think python is the best language to do so, but if you like it power to you^^

>I do actually
I do think this aswell. Its the UNIX philosophy that makes it great. People don't value the art of computer programming. They take some shit language developed by some onions-morons and use the predefined functions. You actually learn something when you start from scratch, and learningC is fast as fuck. And C itself is very fast. Not like some interpreted object oriented cuckshit like python. C is simple, ordered and fast. Everybody who says "But my PC has got the SPECS" is a retarded brainlet.

>polfag
>is retarded

checks out

Python is only good for small utility scripts. Don't learn it as your main programming language or you will regret it later. It is slow, not compiled and therefore shit for any large system.

Stfu you memer before I end you.