What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 0_xT7RYedSfY9OSVo0.jpg (1000x335, 24K)

Sony.

the best logo in history of mankind

/thread

I had 2 in the last 10 years. Worst laptops I ever had the displeasure of using.

overpriced mediocrity, they wanted to be apple but apple was good back in the day, they weren't

Two titties (the V and A)? suree

Good graphics, low spec, expensive and badly engineered garbage

The logo was the best thing about it. See Also, custom fringe shit tier hardware and the worst cases I've ever seen. See pic related, for example.

Attached: vaio.png (605x607, 56K)

/thread

Besides the PS, is there a piece of consumer electronics they didn't turn to shit?

Their phones are alright.
Not the best but not shit either.

Attached: 1524074549421.gif (333x249, 162K)

That's excellent and well-thought engineering, there's a reason torvalds used a model like that for 4 years without complaint while he kept shitting on the macbook air.

They tried to compete in budget segment instead of shitting on applel

I have seen 3 different Vaio models like this and they all slightly shake their screen when typing.
>there's a reason torvalds used a model like that for 4 years without complaint while he kept shitting on the macbook air.
It's called he either lucked and got the one usable series or he never used that piece of crap without an external keyboard.

overpriced garbage

It's intentionally flexible so it doesn't shatter on any impact, and also making it light without being fragile.
He's been carrying that machine all over his travels with no problems, in fact that's why he got it because nothing else is as portable. It's not luck, it's just good design.

this
22 years old and it still looks very modern

Attached: sony-vaio-707.jpg (405x300, 49K)

Sony. They have a boner for proprietary formats that nobody cares about. Vaios were also the first laptops I ever saw where the CPU and RAM were glued to the motherboard. Also, the BIOS was very hard to config.
The designs and screens were top-notch, though.

They fucking ruined the Xperia series with the XZ2. Everything before that was good.

What the hell are you on about
That's excellent design

>t. Sony designer

Underage meme. Of course.

they made desktops as well, had one myself
it served me well never gave any problems back then (only lost it due to house fire)