Ready for the iOS 11.3.1 jailbreak?

Ready for the iOS 11.3.1 jailbreak?

Attached: file.png (560x315, 63K)

When? Where?

A few days back, well-known security researcher Ian Beer of Google’s Project Zero team had announced that he plans to release an iOS 11.3.1 kernel exploit, which could be used to jailbreak iOS 11.3.1.

We are delighted to report that Ian Beer has released the iOS 11.3.1 exploit. Coolstar, the well-known iOS hacker and developer had announced that he should be able to use the kernel exploit to update Electra Jailbreak to jailbreak iOS 11.3.1 – iOS 11.2. The jailbreak tool can currently be used to jailbreak iOS 11 – iOS 11.1.2.

Neat, thanks. Been stuck on 11.2 with no JB since forever, nice to hear really.

Oh wait, they dont sign 11.3.1 no more, so am I fucked?

damn you sure? i literally just updated all 5 of my iphones 2 days ago because they were still signing 11.3.1

They just stopped signing

wew bro...you're fucked sorry

actually wait no you can just stay on 11.2 and jailbreak that soon

The hoops you have to jump through just to get an arm's length of freedom on your eVil device.

enjoy your bloatware and chink spy device

There's literally zero reason to jailbreak nowadays.

This

what's the point of buying iOS devices and waiting to jailbreak it

>i use a massive gaping privilege escalation security exploit to get root privilege and basic android features and then prevent apple from patching it so i can keep those features, while inviting russian hackers to freely steal all of my login/passwords and data
>this is how utterly shit stock iOS is and what i'd sacrifice so i can "break out of jail"

Attached: 76tveiJ.gif (387x432, 2.91M)

I'm already on 12.0

Proud iCuckolds will defend this.

explain

>not wanting free apps that will never ever expire

That bloatware can be uninstalled/removed on Android genius. And you don't have to use OEM firmwares. None of these apply to iOS.

There's so many fucking ways to get piracy while avoiding the 1 week sideload limit. What year is this?

Give him a break. He's staying in an incredibly insecure iOS version just so he can pirate, he must be like 13 years old.

'no'

Universal Video Downloader.

>What are enterprise certifs.
>What are college accounts?
Just going to stop here.

There's wrappers for youtube-dl and they don't require jailbreaking at all.

>paying to pirate

oh no no no no no no no no

>Implying you need to pay