Update driver

>update driver
>screen turns green and black
whats the next step Jow Forums?

Attached: IMG_20180608_163321.jpg (4640x2610, 2.78M)

Install MacOS

destroy agent smith

uninstall windows 10
install windows 8.1, windows 7, or some linux distro which all do not have forced updates.

looks like a vga cable issue

this is windows 7

that's what you get for being Dutch faggot, also.
>Jow Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

>Windows 10

Attached: 1515199988675.jpg (707x682, 74K)

oh, in that case just roll back the driver until they fix it. i doubt it's some hardware issue.
you might have to use DDU to get rid of the faulty driver

looks like windows 7 to me, user.

crashing this board

>Radeon

>AMD video drivers
>Working

>2011 laptop
>fix it
i will rollback yes
pic related is external monitor

Attached: IMG_20180608_165351.jpg (4640x2610, 1.57M)

>he uses that laptop too long
>let's fix that with new update

Attached: tmias_chaos.jpg (556x720, 134K)

Install Gentoo

with no survivors!

type to listen to Three Dog on Galaxy News Radio

How to get black and amber screen

Congrats user, you've unlocked the Shadow Web

>razer laptop

roll back driver from device manager.

exit the matrix, goy

Watch matrix on it

Roll back drivers

What are the random letters on the screen?

it's F for FAG

install gentoo, kankeraap

doesn't work so good

Attached: IMG_20180608_175640.jpg (4640x2610, 2.72M)

Underrated

slap it, hoping it to return normal

Hack.

F

Post a screenshot taken from "print screen" or a screenshot program; if the screenshot looks normal to us, then your issue is a loose LCD wire/cable in the hinge area of the laptop.

If it's not, then it's an issue with the rendering stack, though unlikely.

I'd put money down that the ribbon cable or wire to the LCD in the hinge has a termination due to stress. If so, open that sucker up (search for your laptop model on youtube and look for disassembly videos) and check the connection whether it's loose or has a termination in the middle.

If it's a wire or cable cut somewhere, you can easily fix that yourself, but if it's a ribbon cable, you're either going to have to replace the ribbon cable or replace it with wire. (I do this, usually.) It's surprisingly not that hard.

Jesus, I can't believe I'm the first person to say all of this, am I on Jow Forums or /v/??

>>Someone gave good advice on Jow Forums O_O

Did you use the drivers from the laptop manufacturer's homepage? Drivers from the hardware manufacturer of the graphics card can behave in funky ways on laptops (especially when said manufacturer is Intel).

Easiest thing to try would be either a boot to safe mode or simply uninstalling the graphics card from the device manager including the deletion of the driver files. Otherwise it might be hardware issue, though I find that unlikely due to how it looks and due to it appearing directly after a driver update. You could try moving the display back and forth to watch for changes in the display. You could also gently apply a bit of pressure in the lower center of the back of the lid - if the screen changes the LVDS / EDP is loose.

nigger, Jow Forums is not tech support.

Reinstall Windows and stop fucking about with FOSS garbage.

>windows
found your problem.

Install Windows LTSB.

that is windows garbage

you are a hacker now, OP

I think it is win 10 cuz of the taskbar icons

>green and black
Turn off elite haxor mode

rolling back solves the problem

installed update through device manager