Why aren't you using Bromite user?

Why aren't you using Bromite user?

Attached: Screenshot_20180608-220856.png (1080x1920, 879K)

>polishing turds

Because Lightning + Firefox Klar is all I need.

Wot?
Both are neat, but are too lightweight to open heavy webpages.

because i'm overwhelmed by all the browsers and features

Because firefix exists.

Sweet i use bromite too!

/thread

Chrome-style UI makes me vomit. I use Via.
Lightning uses the same engine as Chrome.

Chromium is better

Attached: Screenshot_20180608-200018.png (1080x1920, 350K)

>Hosted on github

Brave is better.

Firefox already do all I want.

I recently switched from Lagfox on mobile, my browsing experience has elevated. Trust me, make the jump, shit's good.
I disagree. Chromium has a helluva lotta Jewgle tracking.
Oh fuck off.
Read the privacy policy before you say that. It's not as good as you might think it is.
Nice :)

>Wot?
Mobile botnet is inherently crap. Websites are inherently crap. Websites on mobile botnet are inherently crap square for quite a number of reasons. Might as well keep the default and surf as least as possible.
My original point is though that Chromium is garbage. Don't believe it? Just try to build your own build of it. Or any non-trivial software made by google, beside their programming languages. Just even count their numbers of shitty build systems they created. It's an ad company, not a software company and it shows.

Why is it not on F-Droid?

Mobile's websites render and load best on mobile, and there's no reasonable disputing that the Chromium engine is superior for that.
FDroid has some pretty difficult requirements to be uploaded to. I don't understand the technicalities, but simply being open source doesn't guarantee you a spot on the store. Also, if you don't trust the devs apk, complie it from the source code youself.

Because I can use Firefox with uBlock.

Because I'm using chrome with ublock.

Firefox + uBlock on mobile is a completely different experience than on desktop. Scrolling in particular isn't as smooth as chrome's.

>browsing on mobile
Sorry, though it was grown up talk we had here.

have you never been outside?

I usually don't do stuff other than quickly look things up when browsing the phone outside.

>Because Lightning + Firefox Klar
Sadly Lightning hasn't been updated in a year and Firefox Klar lacks tab support of all things.

>use firefox
>dude just use chrome its way better!
>start using chrome
>duddde why do you use chrome, this shit is tracking everything. chromium respects your privacy and has no google bloat
>start using chromium
>duddde why do you use chromium, this shit is tracking everything. bromite respects your privacy and has no google bloat

Is this the same meme you guys did with the adblocks where apparently every new "better" adblocker was suddenly evil because it was secretly working together with google or other shitty companies?

Because it's not on f-droid. I'm not gonna fucking bother updating my browser manually. Brave is good enough.

Because Brave is the way better and secure alternative for android devices. It also has a cool black theme.
Use Brave for daily browsing, and occasionally Fennec-F-droid with the correct addons. Bromite don't block ads. Bromite is laggy as hell.

Attached: Brave.png (1032x1727, 994K)

Because i cant find it in google play store

How many people are you planning to scam yet again, Brendan?

Attached: BraveAdware.jpg (1080x1071, 208K)

Don't think I'm gonna let your shilling slide anymore. I'll report your posts every time.

Attached: BraveAdware2.jpg (926x773, 169K)

>not using yandex
CYKA!

>Not open source.
Do you even care about your freedoms?

adnauseum/Ublock origin and umatrix are the Jow Forums approved adblockers. If you don't agree, we dont care. Infest yourself with malware from (((them))), not our problems

So you do browse outside, you stupid fuck

Because Chromium's source code hasn't been actually audited, so we don't really know if shit like Bromite or Iridium really stripped all the Google spyware from it. They're also behind in security updates most of the time.
Firefox Klar is not supposed to be a regular browser. The point of Firefox Klar is to open links sent to you through email, social media or other chats so the trackers and cookies don't soil your actual browser.

>adnauseam
Literally a forced meme that makes your privacy worse.

You can't even post on Jow Forums with default ublock/umatrix.

>not buying a pass

Did everyone suddenly forget about Opera and UC

Botnet

But you can, retard. I'm doing it right now.

>Using anything other than kiwi or brave

Attached: steve_harvey.jpg (600x600, 65K)

>kiwi
Botnet

(You)

(you)

Look at the permissions list you goddamn retard

Is there an fdroid repo?

>he can't deny permisions on a case to case basis
What kind of paj33t rom are you running, lad?

Attached: bear.jpg (543x614, 139K)

>thinking that simply disabling permissions will do anything
how new are you? I seriously hope you're baiting.

The brave browser is better

t. Android jellybean pajeet

Based Brave users
Virgin Cringy SJW firecuck shills

Attached: 1525104942093.jpg (334x334, 88K)

>U CANT KNO!!!
>moving goalposts
Call me when you finally acknowledge Bromite's inferiority, such as lacking HTTPS by default and being made by pajeets. If you want to use a good browser the only options will ever be Brave or Firefox,

Stop shilling Brendan. Brave is shit and you know it.

I wasn't talking about Brave. Brave is okay. Kiwi is fucking not

I'll bite
What's wrong with kiwi browser?

Because I'm already using Brave

What's the changelog for the latest brave update?

i only use chrome on android because it has autofill

Well, it seems cool and all, but since it isn't on major app downloaders (gooel play). It makes hard to update...

Last I checked, I wouldn't need a computer when I'm outside

Attached: 1374888421211.jpg (329x289, 29K)

Does it have tab stacking, tab splitting, vertical tabs, anything close to tree style tabs, or anything along these lines like Vivaldi?

Because I already use Firefox, and it's not in the Arch repos any way.

I admit I didn't do a real depth research, I just stopped at the playstore page. I also see that there is a thread about it on XDA. But the permissions enabled my redflags. Other browsers like Brave don't need them so why should Kiwi do

Then STFU.
It currently edges brave for me and I found nothing that does before.
The app is new on the play store.
And the dev talked about going open source in the future.

So why don't it create its own fdroid repo?

>tells this guy to STFU
>you actually haven't made a counter-point about the permissions
I forgot that browser threads were only filled with edgy teenagers

Because of this, literally the most useful thing.
Plus the top bar can be set to not hide.
And full, desktop ublock origin can be installed.

Attached: Screenshot_20180609-085409_Firefox.jpg (720x1480, 195K)

Brave and Fennec-F-droid are way better. Shill your app elsewhere pajeet

On top of that, even when you're not doing a research on Google, the app phones home to it's servers according to Adguard and Net Monitor. Literal botnet. Don't believe his lies.

Attached: Homura_clap.gif (500x281, 787K)

Nice wasted space.
I can view +10 more posts on clover on the same screen without change in font size.

>screen density is a good thing on a mobile device
wew lad. this opinion has never once made sense for mobile devices. you can only interact with so much comfortably as they're so imprecise compared to a mouse and keyboard

>Interact with so much
You don't reply to every post are you?
Density is best for lurking.
You are not very effecient I see.

Who said I use the mobile website for browsing this website?
Native app > Mobile designed website > Desktop site with mobile CSS > Desktop site
I just used that as a way of showing the "Open with an app" feature, shit's SO cash.

Because I'd rather stick to the browser I've been using than constantly switch to the new flavor of the week.

I DO

Attached: Screenshot_20180608-224213.png (1080x1920, 293K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180608-224304.png (1080x1920, 88K)

Silly user, I am using it!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-09-06-44-20.jpg (1080x1920, 758K)

How do Brave opt-in ad replacements work? Where is this settings found exactly? Does it happen when you disable ad block?

Sounds cool, but how is it different from Brave for Android.

Brave's privacy policy is pretty shady. They do track quite a bit, also the terms and conditions of BAT is horrible for website owners. I won't recommend promoting their system. Bromite is much better in contrast. It's simply ungoogled chromium.

>SJW
Absolute state of Brave apologists. Make a real browser then we will talk.