This is why we cant have nice things

Why do hairy smelly Arabs ruin everything?

Attached: sad.png (582x657, 420K)

>A perfectly good boipucci wasted
Sad.

Attached: DpEq5MAXgAMk5Dy.jpg (350x250, 10K)

Attached: DpEtHlmWkAA8SNM.jpg (358x357, 22K)

I'm glad this faggot is dead. One retard less in this world.

Poor kid :(

BASED

Attached: 1403140621415.jpg (544x604, 262K)

arabs are smart

Only closeted homos hate gays.

>Only closeted homos hate gays.
This every time.

i hate trannies. they should all be shot

Attached: Без названия (18).jpg (270x186, 9K)

Only the based and redpilled hate faggots.

He didn't hurt anyone.

Unbased cunt :^)

this Serb is Right again

Attached: 6b7.jpg (500x217, 23K)

But himself. He knows that shit is forbidden and is still doing it. Fucking retarded tranny deserved it.

>yeah

@6627351
NO U

You are acting like just just because suebi rejected you?, dont worry maybe if you stop being that dumb you may get some bf :^)

Attached: 790.jpg (500x289, 26K)

This is clearly wrong.

>A kid deserves to die because he did some stupid shit

Based and Platinumpilled

Hey, not my fault Arabs have crazy laws against faggots. If the kid was in Sweden, they would kiss his ass.

Attached: 1534162731772.png (326x272, 20K)

Also, you use the word ''boipucci'' unironically. You deserve to die more than this kid.

Attached: UXnBqHN.gif (375x375, 1.9M)

One of many reasons why muslims should stay out of Europe. Too bad most fags are leftists who want to swallow all the arabcock there is in this world

Attached: 3ec5a84e3ded0c11ea03991731098918--nazi-propaganda-waffen.jpg (236x336, 23K)

Clearly ape like behavior.

Clearly something you also deserve.

Attached: 446.png (728x794, 56K)

t. flameboy faggot

A weird gay person is near you so you need to demonstrate what a ape you can be. The same thing happens when you make jokes about lower IQ people's mother. They get really butt hurt. It fries all their circuits.

Wow, flameboy faggot. That some really good observation you got there. Too bad faggots don't really have a good reputation around here.

>Too bad faggots don't really have a good reputation around here.
AHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHA thats a good one. This place has a higher than average homo population.

source on the video?

You mean from the obnoxious faggot in the lead up to that incident? Yes, I agree.

I'm not talking about your faggy country here.

You're a fucking ape if you feel the need to kill people you disagree with

they are like cockroaches

Attached: 1501375737909.jpg (604x425, 60K)

>Suspected
Nigger looks like a a total faggot.

You're a fucking pussy if you think faggots deserve to live.

Just to be clear, I have nothing against gay people, but attention whoring, dumbass faggots deserve to die.

both of them have ape like behaviours. the dude for assaulting someone for no reason and the gay fag for being dressed ubnormally. do whatever you want in your bed but please be fucking normal in public

It's like there's a bunch of edgy underage fags here or something thinking they're cool mocking the death of a person

either that or they're mentally retarded and can't understand the concept of compassion, or never had it in the first place because they're psychopathic fuck jobs that'd probably fuck their dead mother if it meant they could get a nut or two..

Attention whoring faggots deserve no compassion.

There are many things that are worse than being an attention whore. You shouldn't just kill someone because you dislike a minor character flaw

>6627551
If that's the case then, you deserve to be ignored entirely.

Attached: fedora.png (485x427, 331K)

t. closeted tranny

Oh no. /lgbt/ refugees definitely got me. Whatever shall I do.

>male who uses dog snapchat filter
>emo
Deserved it tbqh desu

I'd say that lacking basic empathy for other human beings is equally bad as being an attention whore.
Does that mean you should be killed? Or is it just people that you personally don't like.

Attention whores are the lowest creatures in this dunya and akhira

Attached: 1536572408601.jpg (277x243, 45K)

Faggots are not human beings.

Dehumanizing people you don't like so you can justify violence against them doesn't count.
I couldn't just say that serbs aren't human then commit mass genocide just because I disagree with you about this.

No, gays aren't human at all. They're creatures. I wouldn't put blood on my hands, but I am dehumanizing them, because they're ruining this board with their garbage.

Being a Serb isn't an action. Being a tranny emo faggot is.

okay? Ruining an online image board is not a good enough reason. If it was, you'd also have to kill anyone who spams frogs or cirno because faggots aren't even the biggest problem this board has.
So? If ruining an image board is the only requirement for dehumanizing someone, can't I just murder any serbs I see because I don't like their posts?

Cirnos and frogs don't hijack other threads and spam out 5-7 threads per day.

Every Serb post is based and redpilled so killing them is wrong.

video?

No need to always take Jow Forums seriously. Most people claiming gay people aren't human don't really mean it. I'm sure they are completeley alright with them in real life.

No I actually hate homos.

Have you ever communicated with one in real life?

I have a friend that's homo. Constantly tries to seduce me. The fucker actually looks exactly like a girl. A cute one at that.

>literally your argument

Attached: vf9v4ng1dbw01.jpg (824x504, 58K)

Well, that's just one bad experience. You surely don't expect all of them to be like that.

I actually do. I find fags really disgusting. I mean, I can tolerate them, but not interact with them that much.

They aren't all as flamboyant as one could imagine. In most cases its simply normal people just like anyone else and you won't even know they are gay unless they tell you.

Oh. Well, I mostly see the flamboyant ones that I meet online. We don't have that many gays in Serbia.

post pics

Can't. We only use video chat and I didn't want to snap a pic of him.

*her

Dude, he's a trap.

May the LORD God have mercy on the sodomites and the satanist Muslims

Well, of course they are flamboyant here, most personalities that people develop and put on online would feel extremely weird in real life.

amen

watch the edge mate, you might hurt yourself

That is not Arab ruining everything, any kind of extremism would do something similar

>15yo
Pedo

gay or normal, man or woman, whoever posts such images on the internet deserves to get mutilated and killed

He’s pretty cute
Rip

I LOVE STINKY DIIIIIIICKS

Attached: 1537101609461.jpg (600x624, 408K)

They made the world a better place, even if that difference is small. Back in the day nobody would be against degenerates being rightfully removed, what happened?

Where do I find the video?
I've looked where I could, but I don't speak sandpeople.

Where's the video ??

Attached: Screenshot_20181007-224413_YouTube.jpg (720x1280, 256K)

>A horrific video of his final moments exists;
Well how about posting it then dickcheese?

damn is there alot of iraq twinks ?? cute af

This is why we can't have nice things

>this is bad

Attached: 1537297831954.png (256x684, 177K)

i would

Attached: tenor_1.gif (344x344, 236K)

uuummmmmm wheres the video

Attached: 1522592549893.jpg (634x776, 184K)

insallah

bad

Attached: 1531454095431.jpg (438x438, 20K)

i wanna see eet

Attached: 1476072369168.jpg (555x624, 42K)

Are they hairy?

immoral

Attached: 1538881516153.png (894x894, 241K)

all muslims should be killed
t. self-hating fag

the entire middle east should be glassed because of subhumans like you