Will you switch to Apple now?

Iphone 9 rumored price;
$550 – that's about £400.

6.1 inch plus LCD screen (not oled)

I will switch for the following reasons

>social status
>product beauty
>cpu power
>overall OS theme (no android skin compares)
>I can live with a $550 phone (but not a $800 or $1000 phone)

I will ship my Xiaomi back to street shitters where it came from

Attached: mahdfghxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

>lagPhone

Attached: 1528325622398.webm (640x290, 2.43M)

apple just released ios12. I saw videos of the latest $150 xiaomi defeating iphoneX

Why the fuck would apple sell so low price after year over year of price increments to keep their brand value? (which is working considering how many iphone they sell, they don't even remotely need to lower the price)

its not even that low. google it. they will release 3 models total. the other 2 are about $1000

>fingerprint scanner not in center of screen where it belongs
but then
>no lens wobble
so I dunno, looks dece but I already have a fagPhone X so why would I downgrade?

Don't tell me you believe this shit. In all fields.

>social status
You have to get out of your mommas basement and be social, to get social status

I will never spend more than 150$ for my phone.

just in case you didnt notice...your screen size it outdated :^)... even at launch

the future is 6 inch plus. my miMax BTFO any other phone in existance. larger screen > anything. same goes for TV's

have fun being poor while i fuck models

Attached: imjghjages.png (225x225, 941)

>Will you switch to Apple now?
No, propaganda does not work on me.

>no notch
trash

iPhones are like fine beer. Android is cheap beer. once you try fine beer you dont drink cheap again. same goes for twinks and women

>fuck models
he thinks fucking models is the highest achievement of one persons life

the iPhone X is too big if we're honest
also OLED > LCD
I want something the size of the 5s but all screen

its not UNTIL you are the one fucking them

Attached: bella-hadid-5.jpg (300x300, 18K)

no

>I will switch for the following reasons
>Social status
Lmao.

I had women block me after seeing my green bubbles

>uses website full of social outcasts
>posts in board full of autists
>wants to archieve social status by buying a phone
Surely the moment you buy the phone all females want to sleep with you, that's how it works, doesn't it?

you burgers put too much power on sex
models
>dup boobs
>dup ass
>plastic surgery on nose, mouth
>sucked more than 2 dozens dick including niggers
I'll stay a virgin than fuck a cum drinking machine.

>the future is 6 inch plus
hope you bought a matching purse for your bimbo tablet
fuck off, nobody needs 6 inch dildos to look at indian whatsapp memes

Of course i will get a iPhone
Thats like the only phone to not looking like a bum
Every hater just jelly cuz hes to poor to afford it

No, why would I want to associate with a poorfag brand?

Attached: IMG_20180429_175029.jpg (832x1003, 188K)

>to poor to afford it
hahaha...good luck spending 1000$ dollar on phone while I type this comment on my 3000$ beast

> social status

Maybe you've never been popular, but when everyone has the same thing, it's not cool anymore.

They weren't worth your time anyway user

show dem hoes user! you de man!

Attached: 10.jpg (458x319, 35K)

Why do they always compare everything to coffee?

No i think he wasn't worth their time. It could be terrible if reproduces.

Cause these weak minded faggots are all addicted to that shit, so they argue that if you already spent a shitload of money each year for something unnecessary like coffee you can also spent some more money for even more unnecessary shit like a 1000$ phone.

>muh standards
a real man starts his day with a bottle of whiskey

> Android is cheap beer.
More like brew your own beer.
It take more time, it's fail-and-retry process but it's always better in the end as the final product is brewed around your own taste.
Fine beer is never enough and get boring really soon too.

No one will ever see your "Beast"

>Lives life to impress others.
Are you sure you're not a faggot, user?

>there's people out there who end communications with others simply for which messaging software they use

Attached: falling froggo.jpg (1252x1252, 111K)

Are you speaking english?

He probably converted a gaming pc into an android phone. It dries vaginas within a 2 mile radius

>got bullied for being poor
>lives in basement without social life

No, I won't switch, since I just went from iOS back to Android (5S to G6, before the 5S I was using a Pixel)
Android blows the fuck out of iOS any day

High school never ends.

>lives in basement without social life
You're right, user.
your mama works hard for me.

>rumored price: $550
>source: my ass
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>ENJOY PAYING 1K FOR A 100$ PHONE

>implying i use android phone

Wow now u showed him u fucking cringe faggot

How would you answer a cliché?

>no source
also
>550
>status

I think the pricing is wrong though

My expectations:
iPhone SE2: $399
iPhone 9: $699
iPhone Xs: $899
iPhone Xs Plus: $999

Screencap this

Y do u boomers all guess and ask 4 sauce? Do you old fucks ever use google? Ever heard of phonearena? Search iphone9 on it gran

Attached: 1528370268527.png (1824x1104, 599K)

No, they probably blocked you because you're you.

I'm way too shallow to be seen walking around with that fag-ass Apple logo on it no matter how good the phone might turn out to be.

You literally cannot be a boomer unless you're around 80 years old. Stop this calling young people Boomers meme right fucking now

I'm making an educated guess instead of trusting that one random guy who works at Reuters who pulled $550 out of his ass

They are called inside sources and leakers. Take your dementia pills Boomer

>mfw apple trolled everyone else into putting notches on their phones only to take it off theirs immediately

Attached: 161.gif (300x100, 45K)

It aint a cliche
U bullied down poor white ppl boi

Same. I got an iPhone SE refurb like-new for $110 and it's great.

Stay poor.

>b-b-but apple only has one phone! no confusion! they're all the same!
>....

>He probably converted the new Intel 28 core CPU into an android phone. It dries vaginas within a 2 mile radius

FTFY

Attached: F5431166-D8DE-4056-BA89-24ABBE589972(1).png (1536x2048, 256K)

Stop writing 'U', 'ppl'.
>U bullied down poor white ppl boi
What the fuck does that even mean?
>It aint a cliche
assuming each and everyone who post here lives in mama's basement

/thread

ITODDLERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>buy cheapest iphone
>"waooo look at me am i richfag nao"
Great way to get rich and poor people alike to laugh at you on sight. Either you get the flagship iPhone or stick with your chinkphone.

I was one of their victims with iphone4. On iphone9 i will disable os updates immediatly. I search on yt b4 updating (speed tests and Vs videos)

stay salty bitches!!!

How will itoddlers ever recover?

>i got fucked in the ass years ago
>i'm going to pay money to get fucked in the ass again
lmao

Looks like a skinny sissy twink who is 18 years old never ass fucked you; your loss

Underscreen fingerprint readers so far have only been shown to work on amoled displays, correct me if I am wrong.

Dear Boomer; That's a fan made image with photoshop

ISHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>iToddlers
>iFone has a screen that looks like a bib

iPottery

Attached: 002_bib_2.jpg (385x223, 17K)

Yes dear summerchild, I know, but since user says lcd display, while showing a fingerpint scanner under the screen, not to mention apple moved away from the finger thing to face recognition , its just another contradiction to anons incredibly stupid post

Wrong again. Back to your one infinite loo Raj.

Attached: 1522621035566.png (1536x2048, 2.94M)

>compares the Pixel and the G6 to a phone that was released 3 years before either

Man I was using the Galaxy S4 before getting the OnePlus Five (was using an Xperia XZ Premium) and let me tell you Samsungs are crap, never buying again.

>>social status

Peak beta.

Also, where's the notch?

FPBP

>>social status
>>I can live with a $550 phone (but not a $800 or $1000 phone)
iToddler confirmed for being literal poorfags

It is indeed physically impossible to do an underscreen fingerprint scanner with an LCD display

>phone 9 rumored price
>$550

Attached: 1514081988525.jpg (808x960, 94K)

Apple has to try and compete, even if android dominates the market. Apple has a steady stream of repeat customers, but that won't last forever. They need new customers to grow. They introduce a cheaper iPhone and sell more. And then maybe down the road those customers who originally bought a cheap iPhone decided they want the expensive one.

I'm laughing so hard right now

Does it have android yet?

>social status

This has to be the next level of mental retardation right here.

I mean surely no sane person believes this Shit?

>social status
Is being a nigger or a woman a social status? Because buying an iphone sure as hell won't turn me into one.

I wish there was an android phone that had vendor support as long as Apple phones have

Closest thing you'll get is Google Pixel but even that gets dropped after 2 years if you're talking about major OS updates. Security updates stop after 3 years and then at that point you'll either have to root and install a custom Pajeet ROM off XDA-Developers or get a new phone.

$1000 for a phone spread over 2 years is $500 a year. Even cable costs more than that.

Without animations the iPhone X smokes any phone, typed this on a 5t

The animations are there to look like it's doing something while the apps load in the background.

after ios12, a lot of people will need to upgrade their phone
offering a phone that isn't the SE is the way to keep loyalty to the brand for a reasonable price

i think that what OP is giving is probably something closer to the SE2, not the iPhone 9, and it would allow any apple user to upgrade, and keep it for another 3-5 years

ios users are like windows users - always bragging how good their support is but advising to not update to prevent bugs and performance loss.

Do you still have to use itunes when transferring files from and to a computer?

I'm trying to cut Google's ecosystem out of my life - So that leaves Apple or Windows. And with Apple being far more dedicated to privacy i'm certainly leaning in their direction.

Heres hoping they finally have decent keyboards on their 2018 notebooks.

Of course. Why would you want to do something easily and intuitively when you can do it through a bloated, laggy piece of shitware nobody wants? It's like if every phone needed their own special snowflake client to transfer files to and from.

This.

Why does anyone even try to defend android.
> Google botnet
> Shit skins
> Majority of apps run in a java VM
> THE MAJORITY OF APPS RUN IN A FUCKING VM

Still use android because I can root, debloat, and run as much free software as possible. But why are there zero decent mobile options?

Iphones are fucking worse by the way.