Is IT job one of the worst memes ever?

Is IT job one of the worst memes ever?
>Just go study IT and get a well paying IT job user, you like computers, don't you?
>finally graduate after suffering 4 years of absolute retarded faggots who think they're hot shit because they wrote a loop on Javascript
>only available positions are entry level jobs in webdev which is absolutely horrific
>to get any good one you either need to climb the corporate ladder by wagecucking for years in a shitty codemonkey position or you have God Tier connections, communication and networking skills to get any decent job with decent pay

Attached: 1469028568570.gif (480x195, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tisiphone.net/2015/10/12/starting-an-infosec-career-the-megamix-chapters-1-3/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you could emigrate?

Do your own consultancy/support or some type of side thing and you'll make a killing off of clueless grannies who don't know how to turn a printer on, no joke.

This has been tried already on Shark Tank. Basically Mark Cuban laughed at the fool proposing this idea because 1) it's already been done before in the 80s and didn't work 2) low market potential

Attached: 1490328894488.jpg (480x480, 55K)

t. mad autist who couldn't figure out ssh

If you live in a technologically bankrupt area, it's actually quite feasible. It's where I've been making some good side hustle since the best you can get in an IT job around where I live is Amazon (it's shit btw).

If you'd ever wanna advance beyond such a boring path though, I'd say you are quite fucked.

Attached: ULTRAMAN.png (359x443, 398K)

Look for problems at your workplace and the fucking solve them. Don't wait to be asked to fix something. Just make the shit and then show it to them.

I'm having trouble trying to do this. We're not a great company but im only junior and dont really understand what we're doing wrong

Why the fuck do you niggers always try to learn webdev and programming? There’s a million pajeets willing to do the work for pennies.

I sit amd do fuck a every day get paid good but I hate it suicide when Jow Forums I fucking haye it it's easy tho

Dip it general + network admin was the biggest waste ever.
8 years later still yet to land a full time job in it

>be in IT
>have communication skills
choose one

>IT
>job is to fix and maintain technology, primary method of education is self study, certs and job experience
>go get debt to learn shit that's 10 years out of date from a school

You done goofed. Here's the trick.

>get experience, certs or connections in buzz word field (security, big data, cloud, data analytics)
>read the blogs and actually go after what people in that field think is important
hint, its just about NEVER college
>Join shit tier org who doesn't know what they are doing and can't judge your skills
>become responsible for buzzword field at that company
>skip "Lol start in the mailroom then work your way up" tier bullshit that boomers tell you to keep you down
>become manager or tech lead at next org for 2x the salary now that you actually have a record of doing the job well.

Fucking college is the meme man.

>>to get any good one you either need to climb the corporate ladder by wagecucking for years in a shitty codemonkey position.

You don't just graduate college and get a baller job, you fuck-tard. We all have to pay our dues. This applies to all professions BTW.

Attached: 1487544802052.jpg (448x336, 24K)

My college is so shit , people around me talking likes , hearts , snaps and fun fact a graduated 4 yrs student doesn't know about what the difference between debian and fedora l want to leave this college and want to pursue in security researcher , I read blogs even tried on my device but we all are noob at starting same here
What should I do , they demand heavy fees for back paper which are useless for me as their are not computer field (chemistry)

Please user help me if I pay the fees I know I will work for shithole consultancy firm and compiling java programs

And just look their life (security researcher) I feel
Can I achieve this or should I wear shithole uniform and work for shithole consultancy firm

*brainfucks

tisiphone.net/2015/10/12/starting-an-infosec-career-the-megamix-chapters-1-3/

There's a lot of resources out there... Go to meetups, bsides, owasp groups etc. You may want to actually find out what working in security is like before you dive in.

tech in general is a shit career if you're not "passionate" (aka autistic) about it.

>god tier communication and networking skills
Literally just be competent, have personal projects running on your own infrastructure and go talk to people at bars
I got my job just approaching strangers at bars and making friends until I found a sys admin, befriended him and got an interview
Ez shortcut

Attached: witnessed.jpg (792x632, 95K)

It’s funny how often clients have come to our doorstep begging us to fix their fucked codebase when some pajeetscript explodes and takes their ability to use their system away as well as all their data

Then why do you complain, you're not good enough for your dream job

You've just described the cheat codes for every industry. That's how I climbed from admin/coffee bitch to upper-mid management in 5 years.