Do you use telegram?

Do you use telegram?
Why?
Also do you use bots? Any interesting one?
Does the bot execute commands on client or server side?

Attached: serveimage.png (2000x2000, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

core.telegram.org/bots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I used to use it exclusively, now I only keep it for the group chats I'm in. I've migrated to XMPP+OMEMO.

Attached: FE8EC5C8CD524DEB9FB24075E20C296B.png (1000x1000, 77K)

>Why
Provides me with constant stream of owos and uwus

> Do you use telegram?
yes
> Why?
managing t.me/fourchan_g
> Also do you use bots? Any interesting one?
no not really, but there is this anonymous chat bot, t.me/secretloungebot
> Does the bot execute commands on client or server side?
server side, as telegram describes in core.telegram.org/bots

Yes
Because its the most normie friendly messenger app available on fdroid
No
None
No

Whatever happened to Tox chat? I remembered it being shilled as Jow Forums's messagin app 2 years ago?

Spastics falling for the ruski pig botnet
>lmao westerners

Of course not. Do you still have to give them your phone number?

yes
too much work making people moving to something else
used to use a sonarr bot
i dont understand desu

if i was a slav i would trust the russians more than the US

Ahahhahahahahahhahah not even ruski pigs trust the ruski pigs u mongoloid
Just Google how and where Telegram started. They already busted themselfs for being a botnet as any ruski pig Internet Service by capturing drug dealers and ukrainian soldiers with help from telegram

>why
Because it has a Lain sticker pack. That's literally my main criteria.

go back to the /pol, cocksucker.

This hasnt anything to do with pol u mongoloid
Spastics here claim that telegram is secure where infact it clearly isnt

> brings shit like 'mongoloid' and 'ruski pigs' from the pol
> saying there is nothing to deal with pol
OK, lemme explain why telegram gains popularity.
Nobody is saying that telegram is most secure app in the world. In fact, telegram has security only in the secret chats and probably calls, and that is their goal - you want something secure, go into this, but by default you will get just another normal messenger with public groups, chats etc.

Except of this messenger has perfect tools to avoid censorship circumstances, which by default works through proxy, using different servers from all popular services (amazon, microsoft, small vpcs etc) all around the world. In fact, every time you connect to telegram, you connect through that scheme:

[you] --> [proxy-server (any ip)] --> [telegram server].

That's the reason why Russia and Iran cannot block telegram at all, even if they try hard. And that is the reason why there is a mess began with Telegram and Durov, where Russia asks apple to stop telegram from pushing their proxy-servers through apple store and delete their app, or going to block amazon and even google until they will led to this dirty blackmail. As many banking systems, services, business etc etc in Russia was working on the Google's and Amazon's computing clouds, with this decision Russia literally blocked its anus. And as Google and Amazon don't give a fuck what Russia asks, Russia surrender its positions, understanding that they are cucked themselves - this night Roskomnadzor unblocked 7 million IPs of Amazon. Now only 3 million IPs (from 21 mil. in the past) are still in the block.

Wow u clearly are a spastics
I ask u again to Google how telegram got popular, u will be surprised
>gain popularity 101
>pretend to fight goverment, for ur users
Where in fact the ruski secret service has 24/7 access to the telegram data
Jesus fucking Christus how did you naive subhumans won the war
>Russia surrender its positions
No u faggot they got everything they wanted they spread their botnet inside the western countrys because spastics like u dont inform themselfs whats going on in this shithole
Fsb and gru already took several people who used telegram be it secure chat or whatever they call their shitshow
Just like any of the ruski pigs internet service, vk, yandex, mailru etc these structures are under the controll of the secret Services, they even dont make any profit u degen
Fucking anglo saxon subhuman u deserve to be squeezed like a maggot

Lay off the vodka, Sergei, it's bad for your temper.

>Fsb and gru already took several people who used telegram be it secure chat or whatever they call their shitshow

Attached: satisfact.jpg (760x572, 56K)

uh............

if you actually used your own servers to see what happens to data you send to telegram you will CLEARLY see that everything goes thru a UK datacenter and is kept there... forever...............

i can't believe people are this dumb

Prove it, tinfoilhead

> FSB
> GRU
> Ruski
> Talking about nowhere-except-of-Russia known yandex and mailru

Russian troll revealed himself. Your shit speech even before was worth nothing, but with this fact you not only crapped yourself, you also proved that your opinion should not be taken into account at all.

Source? I thought Russia was anti Telegram

We know thats botnet like whatsapp or line.
At least the client is open source in telegram, thats much more than whatsapp or line.

At least when you type and delete your message before sending it they cant read it

I only use sms and email.

But you don't need to share it like in WhatsApp

telegram is boring, there is nothing interesting in it. just another program to tell mom that you got home

Thats your experience with message apps.
We are not you dude.

Thats only a little of what is known but i am to tired and to lazy to post articles in russian u wouldnt even understand
>also fuck u anglo saxon cucks i hope u get wat u deserve for being this retarded

Im half Russian faggot. Пoкaжи мнe дoкaзaтeльcтвo.

Oh and I don't even use telegram, my Ukrainian cousins do and I want them to stop using it.

No, because it's a Russian botnet with closed server and mandatory phone registration.

I use WhatsApp for regular messaging.that actually has a lot of users that are not Russians.

>dont use Russian botnet goyim use regular NSA infested American botnet like the rest of us

Well, between two hotness I use the one with more users.

For secure and convenient messaging I use Wire.

I started to use it just recently and its pretty nice...I know its not the most the most secure one but they at least don't datamine you.
I really love the fact that there is qt desktop any, not some electron horseshit. Is there any other meassaging service with native desktop app at all??

>Do you use telegram?
Yes
>Why?
To make bots
>Also do you use bots? Any interesting one?
made a crypto trading bot in python. it makes ~ 2-3 trades a day. I havent implemented a kill switch completely in a case anything goes wrong, so I use a bot to let me know if something is wrong and when it makes trade. Bot works server side and reports to client

Nope

Attached: lxFDD-4n.png (512x512, 24K)

yes
Because they have pepe stickers

Attached: CNN.png (1733x1288, 1.65M)

>why
Because XMPP sucks and Matrix isn't ready yet

>Do you use telegram?
Yes
>Why?
Because it's the most secure normie friendly one, WhatsApp is owned by Facebook and I don't trust it. Sure by default telegram messages aren't encrypted but I just make sure I use encrypted chats. The calls are encrypted and peer to peer.
>Also do you use bots? Any interesting one?
My own
>Does the bot execute commands on client or server side?
Both

Was shit and died, like those projects tends to do. Turns out creating a good and secure chat is hard

I'd probably try to find a secure alternative outside of the US and Russia (and China etc)