Is there a blocker for those annoying fucking 'we use cookies' banners that cover every fucking website page?

Is there a blocker for those annoying fucking 'we use cookies' banners that cover every fucking website page?

Really fucking annoying

Attached: popup.png (1000x648, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/i-dont-care-about-cookies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Block all cookies and you shouldn't be getting any.

press ctrl + w, they go away

ublock origin allows you to delete basically anything with the block element function

Attached: 2018-06-09 03_30_35.jpg (1002x354, 32K)

prebake.eu

I second this suggestion.

You literally right-click -> uBlock Origin -> Block Element.

You probably visit the same few sites repeatedly, so after you block that banner on a dozen or so sites, that'll take care of 90% of it.

no. most of the banners use cookies to say you've accepted cookies, meaning you get the banners every time if cookies are blocked. thanks EU

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/i-dont-care-about-cookies/

A sandbox.

How exactly is that going to help?

You know, just ... poof.

Attached: 1498836886033.png (347x302, 93K)

Or the sites could just stop using them.

If only there was a "no way" button in 90% of cases.

Some people still don't know how to do this?
Cntrl+shift+q

>You've received a new email
>"We've updated our privacy policy"

Thanks, EU

I tried ublock lists and the I don't care about cookies addon. Sadly both broke a lot of websites for me in big and small ways so we are stuck with these trash prompts.

This is so fucking pointless, too.
The problem isn't that websites use cookies - that's just a necessary part of the web.
The problem is that some websites use their cookies to track users even over other websites by having their like buttons or their advertisements embedded on them.
You can tell that the people who made this law have no idea what they're doing.

Thanks for this, user. I've been using uBlock and it's a pain to disable that shit manually on every website I visit, especially those that include another element that darkens or hides the screen.

I bet they thought that websites would stop using tracking cookies instead of bothering users. But these are the same websites that would use popups back in the day. So it was a dumb idea from the start.

>This is all the reasons we're setting cookies in your browser
>Cookies already permanently blocked
Nah, I'm actually tempted to just block globally. See what that kills off. Javascript imports, nonsense css garbage, all the awfulness.