What are the Jow Forums approved earbuds?

what are the Jow Forums approved earbuds?

Attached: FreeStyle-Bose-iPhone-Ear-Buds.jpg (500x318, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jlabaudio.com/products/jbuds-pro-bluetooth-signature-earbuds?variant=40240381396
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>bose
/mu/tant here lol

>inb4 'unironically apple earpods'

Does anyone know any good sturdy air tube headphones with audio that is actually audible?

You mean airpods

KZ ZS6/5

KZ ZSA

Any other new kz.

TIN Audio T2

Final Audio 2000/3000

panasonic ergofit

Anything that goes in the ear is trash. Go dig up your old Sony or Panasonic cd player, replace the foam covers on whatever headphones you used with it, and use that.

Hi-fi man is pretty godly for the price

Etymotic HF5

or, the ER4 series, but you'd need an amp

For cheap as shit but surprisingly good for the price Philips SHE3590

i've had these soundmagic for around 2 years now and every single day i'm amazed by the stereo Imaging and Clarity of their sound.
they are so comfortable you forget them and the buid quality is just exellent. 10/10

oh and just so you know i'm not just a random retard. i'm a music Producer, i've been referencing my mixes for headphones on these for a while and the frequency response is very very fucking good

Attached: s1600_soundmagic_e10c_gunmetal_buds.jpg (1600x1200, 146K)

>Anything that goes in the ear is trash
why? cans have shit tier isolation compared to IEMs, they're less portable and they also make you look like a total douche

>

Attached: 1527248220090.jpg (638x558, 64K)

>stereo Imaging and Clarity of their sound
>i'm a music Producer
Why do you randomly capitalize your words?
You sound like a retard

My airpods are god tier. They even block out the noise of the mech keyboards my nerd co-workers use

if you like a bit bass heavy closed buds, JVC HA-FX1X
unironically times better than 100usd meme headphones
really clear sound, on most my devices need 50ish% volume for bass to kick in

>stereo Imaging and Clarity of their sound
okay lets conduct a little experiment here:
play a tune on any small speaker and listen closely. Not very much stereo separation, right ? right.
Next play the track on any low tier earphones or headphones, here you will usually hear sounds coming from left and right but everything sound mushed togeter, this is because the stereo image is narrow and the details of the stereo sounds are not very well translated.

Now what i'm talking about when i say stereo imaging is that every details and reverbs are reproduced accurately as well as having a bigger stereo field reproduction. which create a great sense of space in the mix.

Attached: earphones comparison.png (511x454, 48K)

tl:dr xD

My man

Attached: 1498058107548.gif (500x441, 822K)

i actually use earpods on my pixel 2...

theyre comfy

IEM a shit fuck off nigger

kill yourself dumbfuck
no wonder you're a virgin with those silly looking cans on your head

The microphone on those are really nice. And being in ear, audio output is reasonable. So i would recommend them if you have to sit on the phone all day at work. Even if proper heatsets with microphones is a lot more fashionable.
Beyond that, they are pretty mediocre.

What did you expect Jow Forums?

wat, i use earpods

theyre not really "in ear" theyre .. somewhere in between, which is good cause fuck sticking that shit all the way into ones ear canal

>Over ear in public

Attached: 1517361765181.jpg (495x507, 60K)

I'm wearing ATH-M40x in public. You mad?

No one is mad at you, but you look like a fucking nerd and everyone thinks you are weird.

Dr. Dre European SXL with Dolby Surround

Attached: 4L_GH5AW3ER.gif (480x198, 451K)

The ZS series is total chink shit. Don't even bother. People who love them are fucking deaf. They run so hot and give me a massive headache.

the first step to enlightenment is not giving a shit about what others think of petty things like wearing headphones in public

Ones that cost more than a car payment.

Attached: 3B8B3AB0-7E6A-4BB4-B7DB-EC4D12551D66.jpg (4032x3024, 1.58M)

Just curious, why do you choose HF5 over it? I planned to get ER4 but gave up because of its price.

KZs
Monk

I still use my Klipsch Image S4 II that I got four years ago

>Need an amp for ER4s
Literally what

I own both and do prefer the ER-4S, but the HF5 are the more "fun" of the two, don't have the same sonic accuracy or detail though, plus they're only 16 Ohm and opposed to 100, so easier to drive

They're 100 Ohm impedance

Just get P/PTs then, autist.

Or I could just use them with an amp you fucking degenerate

I can use my PTs amped or unamped just fine

>Etymotic HF5
>or, the ER4 series, but you'd need an amp

would these work with my axon 7

a

Approved

Attached: Apple_EarPods_35446297_03.jpg (770x433, 41K)

Hifiman He 400i

Are the ATH-E40s any good? They're within my budget and I'm looking for something smaller to wear instead of my ATH-M50Xs.

Attached: audio_technica_ath_e40_e_series_professional_in_ear_1216773.jpg (2500x2500, 169K)

>not one mention of Shure SE215
ITT: plebs

Have fun when the MMCX connectors die in a year

jlabaudio.com/products/jbuds-pro-bluetooth-signature-earbuds?variant=40240381396
Thank me later.

Attached: 1528513273118.jpg (599x600, 23K)

They last ages but 215's really aren't that good.

I had 3 pairs of 215s/315s over the years, they've all died the same way. When the fucking MMCX connector bends out of shape and can't make contact anymore.

What the hell do you do to them? Ive used them in the rain and everything and mine are still alive. Going on about 4 years. I use the F9 Pro's now though.

my sennheiser momentum in-ears died (broken cable), should i get them again (70€, 2 year warranty, no replaceable cable) or the shure 215m+ (110€, 3 year warranty, replaceable cable)?

Attached: goodnight help.jpg (424x362, 43K)

ATH-LS200iS

What do you think about Anker Soundbuds, gentlemen?

>Rain
I said connector wear.

Was the pillow always blue?

Attached: 1475124458191.jpg (1016x642, 142K)

Attached: goodnight.jpg (424x362, 41K)

Still doesn't look right

Attached: mendoza effects.png (1076x1105, 2.66M)

On the topic of earbuds, I have around $100 or so dollaroos I'm willing to dish out for a decent pair of earbuds. Currently have apple earbuds and they're honestly just cashgrab earbuds because every few months the audio quality slowly degrades and the shit breaks apart. Tired of it. Basically, can someone recommend me the best sounding earbuds for $100 or so? I already have expensive over the ear ones so I'm not willing to go expensive for earbuds.

tl;dr babbies first expensive earbuds

Attached: HD600.jpg (300x300, 8K)

Good, then nothing has changed in my life. Stop giving a fuck, there's literally no reason to give a shit about what people think about you.

what are the cheapest decent non in ear ones?

VE Monk plus and its variants.