>first Steve "the Tech Jesus" Burke debunks Intel's smoke and mirrors game
>then HWUB has puts the final nail in the coffin
Intel is finished
youtube.com/watch?v=lTTPSuH24b8

Attached: HWUB.jpg (480x300, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Zp_iXYl4IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tRH0-QwhvVQ
reaxxion.com/3912/intel-proudly-announces-diversity-initiative-with-anita-sarkeesians-feminist-frequency
siliconlottery.com/collections/coffeelake/products/8700k50g
youtube.com/watch?v=osSMJRyxG0k
extremetech.com/computing/268407-intel-delays-broken-10nm-into-2019-hires-jim-keller-to-fix-it
realworldtech.com/forum/?threadid=177250&curpostid=177250
youtube.com/watch?v=eBmrlHi4s4g
money.cnn.com/2016/04/19/technology/intel-layoffs/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hope they enjoy never being sent products to review again.

They didn't get any to begin with.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Zp_iXYl4IQ
FUCK INTEL

youtube.com/watch?v=tRH0-QwhvVQ

im mostly surprised that so many sites felll for it rather than intel having tried it. anyone with even half a clue about tech, let alone someone who's presumably covered intel parts in the past year, would have immediately assumed it was massively overclocked.

just wait till 7nm zen hits the i3-i9 segments intel will be finished

>Intel creates a build with a chiller and an OC'd 28 core cpu at 5ghz
>REEEEEEEE INTEL DIDN'T TELL US IT WAS 5GHZ AND THEY WERE HIDING THAT GIANT CHILLER RIGHT NEXT TO THE CASE THE ENTIRE TIME THEY LIED
The fuck is up with this nonsense and why is it being talked shit about so much? It was obvious it was OCd.

at least the motherboard has rgb

When intel finally polish their 10nm process it will be much better than anything AMD has.
AMD's 12nm can't even compete with Intel's 14nm 8700k CPU

AMD is failure

the majority of tech sites didnt fall of it

the majority of company advertisers did fell for it

>finally polish their 10nm process
in 2021?

intel had to resort to increase their clocks to be able to compete with amd cause otherwise they are just shit even on games

Man, Intel sure has been hit when they laid off those 1500 of their old skilled engineers and staff to accommodate Women's Outreach and Inclusiveness programs.
Of course what comes with such programs aren't talented people but hacks and frauds with equally fraudulent ego-stroking titles such as "Interaction Engineer" and this shit.

>Just Wait

Attached: 1499957247669.png (653x726, 84K)

Intel Proudly Announces “Diversity” Initiative With Anita Sarkeesian’s Feminist Frequency
New initiative is certain to decrease competency of its workforce

reaxxion.com/3912/intel-proudly-announces-diversity-initiative-with-anita-sarkeesians-feminist-frequency

I don't wait for the early 2020's. There is no reason to buy Intel currently, except for games and Adobe Premier. AMD does literally everything else better and cheaper. What an amazing turn around imo. You can see Intel in panic with desperate attempts at laughable PR stunts in front of non-idiots.

Posting from my i7-4770K btw.

You'll see, faggots!
When intel release 16 thread 5GHz consumer CPU!

Intel will prevail!

Was Jim AMD's man on the inside to fuck Intel in the ass with shit PR?

Attached: 05.Jim_Keller_regresó_a_AMD_para_Ocupar_Importante_Puesto_en_Transnacional_r.jpg (1773x1417, 418K)

he gave them good pr if anything so no

Speaking of the 8700K, I almost feel sorry for all those who bought an 8700K in the last few months and lost the silicon lottery because Intel was hoarding 50,000 of the best samples for the 8086K.
Didn't Intel also hire an AMD marketing guy in addition to Jim and Raja?

Still though, even at 2.3ghz, their 28core rips threadripper apart in every bench.... But 5ghz.... God damn, that really is a fantasy dream machine, and that's what I think they were going for.

nah, I trust the overclockers on this one, 8086k is the same as 8700k, same lotto.

nah not the same lotto unfortunately, it's binned for 5ghz

at what voltage, because just about any 8700k can reach 5ghz with liquid.

Ah, so a 28 core Intel chip clocked lower than a 32 core threadripper beats the threadripper in all benchmarks even though neither are released? Thats pretty cool.

I didn't mention voltage or cooling solution, just stating that in fact, the 8086k is an Intel-binned 8700k for default 5ghz.

>As of 6/08/18, the top 86% of tested 8700Ks were able to hit 5.0GHz or greater.

siliconlottery.com/collections/coffeelake/products/8700k50g

The retarded tech sites claimed 5GHz was stock speed for the 28 core xeon abortion and Intel tried to hide the cooling solution from people

> mfw I actually can't tell anymore whether posts like this are sarcasm or Intel shills circlejerking

Attached: 1528529503804.gif (500x222, 1.52M)

Yeah, they're embarrassing themselves consistently lately, I'd feel bad if I didn't think they deserved this long overdue slap in the face.

Oh, I see so you're saying a 6 core is a 28 core. I think you might be delusional.

You're getting confused, the 8086k is a 6 core 12 thread cpu

Intel should hire pajeets and chinks, jews lost their shit

They've had ten years to work on 10nm, if they didn't already have a working process last year, they're already behind.

Hell, intel competitors are already working on 5nm designs as we speak.

you mean chris hook? the guy that literally killed radeon cards pr?

i mean the only thing raja was able to do was the hbcc and navi was suppose to be his first card after he came to amd

chris on the other hand...god christ and the former amd ceo i believe was the sole reason they almost went bankrupt

oh hey it's you again

Not just the Ryzen that makes for better value against the Coffee Lake, but in the realm of HEDT PCs Threadripper absolutely monsters Skylake-X. With the iminent release of Threadripper 2, I'm not really sure what Intel has left in the tank, other than fooling wannabe tech tubers into thinking old Xeons with unsustainable power delivery are going to be the next big thing.

Posting from my 3930K.

their bes cpu has 28 cores
they cant really do much anyways

What gets me is how this wasn't even on lga2066, it'd require a new socket and motherboard tier above hedt to get to consumers. Especially with how Inlell separates xeonW and i9s.

>linus is the only one who doesnt talked shit about intel.
Considering how they trashed i9 last year, this is embarrassing.

They buy them anyway faggot
I did the same thing with nvidia boycotted them because of gfe titan bullshit but got one because it was cheap overclocking it to 2.1ghz core for the lols

the worst is that the stunt worked as no one is talking about the threadripper 2 cpu.

Intel are masters of this shit.

>reaxxion.com/3912/intel-proudly-announces-diversity-initiative-with-anita-sarkeesians-feminist-frequency
tfw Intel is now a parody of a woman

NO SHUT UUUUUUUPPPPPP

Attached: 1497883390389.jpg (267x297, 18K)

Intel will have its comeback, 3-4 years from now or so when they unveil their new architecture.
Right now is 6502/68000/Athlon time all over again.
But be happy, when they come back, you will have MUCH better chip to buy, instead of something that is just 8% faster than the ice lake as it would be if shit kept as it was.

>intel making a new architecture
OH NO NONONONONNO AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

That's what they always do when they're in utter despair, well kinda.
They will most likely release some mobile chip made by some small subsidiary that will completely trounce the frosty pee lake they're making, and surrender themselves to it after some horrid battle of egos.

Delusional Intel Shill

Attached: intel cuck.png (1228x1502, 944K)

OY VEY
D E L I D
IT GOYIM

Attached: intel oyvey.jpg (691x771, 112K)

when you recognize a channel from the title ...

>when intels disgusting business practices of the past 3 decades are finally catching up to them and good wholesome AMD is getting its just reward

Attached: Nuclear_eyes_pepe.jpg (750x709, 84K)

>tried to hide the cooling solution
But they never did. First time it was revealed it was shown next to the chiller. Also popular tech reviewers who knew what they were talking about even said it was OC'd 5ghz. Only obscure sites and idiot burke wanted to talk shit.

>intel apologists

They'll release some absolute rubbish on us first but. Might even do it twice, like they did with P4 and itanic

Can I get a quick rundown on why AMD good, Intel bad?
I'm thinking of upgrading in a year or so, is it a meme or genuine?

They are at P4 right now.

forgot your tripcode again...

>w..we'll eventually get 10nm working... You'll see!

Attached: intel_pink.png (807x745, 205K)

>dirty jew tricks

Big surprise.

youtube.com/watch?v=osSMJRyxG0k

basically, they used dirty tricks to subdue the competition several times.

>32 core
>3 GHz
>((((((working)))))))

>good value
>AMD
Buying glued together Ryzen ready to cause house fires.

amd shills will be on suicide watch when intel delivers.

I hope you all have your puny sub 4GHz poozens, when I'll have my 28 core 5GHz beast

Best timeline
Also mumma su a thicccqt

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-06-22-37-50-63.png (1920x1080, 519K)

YOU GUYS WILL SEE
ON 2050, WHEN INTEL FINALLY RELEASES 10NM, IT WILL BTFO AMD'S 7NM TO THE FUCKING GROUND
JUST QUOTE ME ON THIS! IF BY 2050 INTEL ISN'T CAPABLE OF DESTROYING AMD'S 7NM I'LL KILL MYSELF!

Delivers what? Their tim jizz is a disaster, spectre and meltdown + new varieties killed their security and zen is ripping them a new thread hole especially 7nm 32c and the upcoming Rome.
Got a 1600 and 2700 just to dance on their grave ast good CPUs they mad where back in 1366 2008-2012 days

Get this: when intel perfect their 10nm process and release desktop, hedt and enterprise CPUs; none of AMD's 7nm will match to intel.
Ot all be with high count of cores and 5GHz

Now fuck off with your bs

"My opinions can be passed off as fact" - Intel shill, 2018

t. intel shill

Oh yes
That will tech those goys

Just wait till 2050 guise

Intel 10 nm is slower than their 14 nm. Intel said it to their shareholders. While Intel will struggle with 10 nm, AMD will provide 5 nm for consumers lmao. 7nm is ready for next year

Attached: 1489122339460.png (1070x601, 495K)

I really don't care and nore do i think a cpu of that nature is relevant to majority people currently. It's Jow Forums just wanting to be ass blasted about anything intel. I think it was highly pointless showing off their 28 core cpu running 5ghz all cores but needing a chiller for it. Either way Intel never lied or hid anything. It's idiots assuming and you know what happens when you assume.

Attached: 1527629778452.jpg (679x758, 54K)

>intel is demonstrating ridiculous garbage that servers no purpose other than generating headlines

BRUTAL
RUTAL
UTAL
TAL
AL
L

Attached: c8718a236a.png (648x651, 652K)

uncle Buildzoid to the rescue.

Attached: ee4b74d87d.png (958x689, 1.25M)

Oh hey, it's the intelshill from yesterday, you working on weekends too?

I would still stick to intel desu

AMD cpu is 2x more expensive than in US

Amd fag here again I have owned more Intel CPUs and I preferred them back in the day but as of last year they fucked up bad and I won't touch their shit till they make a new architecture that's not bingbingwahoobus or netburst

Attached: 1528457771937.gif (600x600, 127K)

Eh it's like 50aud more than retail here so what.
Pay for 11 year old shit on 14nm+++ or 10nm garbage never ever u get what you pay for and ram prices coming down

extremetech.com/computing/268407-intel-delays-broken-10nm-into-2019-hires-jim-keller-to-fix-it

sure kid.
intel has a respnse ready.
they used to charge ridiculous premiums for slapping an hedt badge on their bottom of the barrel LCC chips, and of, of course you used to say THANK YOU BASED INTEL FOR GIVING US THE ABSOLUTE BEST;
then, Ryzen and threadripper came making intel have no other recourse rather than trying to compete with amd with their HCC chips, nibbling at their workstation parts, naturally, disbaling ecc and some other things first, because, lol, you're still a pleb, yet you still said THANK YOU BASED INTEL FOR GIVING US THE ABSOLUTE BEST;
now, this very week, amd came out with threaripper heavy metal edition, and intel tried to steal the thunder from them by 'implying' that they may launch a fucking unlocked xeon platinum part, that'll not just nibble but cannibalize their server segment for moronic consumers, the same ones who were paying 1.2k dollars for 10 cores not even one year ago, and even without anything more tangible than a PR stunt to go on, you already already wetting your panties and crying THANK YOU BASED INTEL FOR GIVING US THE ABSOLUTE BEST

I wonder if your functional mental debility will allow you to spot the pattern here.

Attached: 117e8075f2.png (934x573, 877K)

What's up, beawesome. You forgot your tripcode, as usual.

Attached: 8fbf4c7058.png (571x298, 174K)

>>Jow Forums go back

>intel never lied
you're beyond salvation.

Attached: IdontEven.gif (350x196, 1.52M)

>intel doesn't lie!
yeah, it's not like they hid a 1.7hp water chiller under the table to run a single bechmark that took o more 20 seconds to finnish trying to showcase their 2kw (or more, actually, lel) 5ghz chip. Right. yeah, I doubt there's more to it. Anyone raising questions about those are absolute tinfoiler morons, right?

Attached: a27fe24550.png (1079x666, 1.07M)

>t. butthurt AMD shill

I don't understand why doesnt intel just copy AMD with QPI, just shove 2 low count xeon dies in the same package and connect them with a overclocked QPI, why don't they do that? At least until they get their new design going.

Those speak of it belong there. Take your own advice and fuck off.

source for lay offs?

intel 10nm
ahahahahahahahah

read this
realworldtech.com/forum/?threadid=177250&curpostid=177250

>That being said, what do you think would be a reasonable agreed-on price for i3-8121U when dealing with someone of Lenovo caliber? Your guess is as good as mine, and quite frankly, mine is that the "sales" price for i3-8121U to Lenovo is deeply sub-zero.
>What Intel is likely busy doing these days with their first 10nm product is not selling for profit, or even shipping for zero-profit revenue as one can think, but
>supplying what really counts as rejects which belong to a scrapyard by any quality standard (certainly by Intel's of former years), but which -- I think Charlie is spot on there -- is the best (or perhaps the only thing?) they can offer at the moment,
>paying up dearly for these supplies to make their way into Lenovo notebooks,
>and expecting to use Chinese computer users as field-testers of this flaky nightmare.

intel is quite literally using chink guinea pigs to field test their legal time-bomb cpu for their "superior" first 10nm product. They're more interested in how many they'll have to recall and legal liabilities rather than the performance.

t. intel shill whose ass is on fire.

Attached: this is the power of cascade lake.png (1452x892, 1.28M)

youtube.com/watch?v=eBmrlHi4s4g
250w on the VRM
the FOUR 8 pin connector can't sustain the heat and will literally melt during stress tests (30 min) unless also actively cooled.

that's some good engineering there...

Attached: f5afb81f50.png (1139x319, 636K)

>US microchip giant Intel has announced it was reducing its assembly and testing operations in Costa Rica and will lay off 1500 employees.
Literally first google search results you fucking tosser.
Also this

>12000 layoffs campaign

>Intel Layoffs Are A Sign Of Poor Management

Every batch happening and coinciding with introduction of bullshit outreach programs which contradict every official statement on lay-off reasoning.
Followed by this shit you see today.

Attached: df3e91fc86.png (615x293, 331K)

That's whole new take on intel meltdown.
After announcing that would halt software patches for those issues they're adressing meltdown not simply on the hardware level but reaching outside their processors as far as the motherboard power connectors. They must've mixed the memos somewhere. Well, to be fair, both are melting thingies...

Attached: 1509300616396.gif (500x281, 1.4M)

Attached: 1502105377865.png (960x540, 503K)

Jesus fucking Christ. If this CPU truly ever saw the light of day in a consumer market, no one would ever be able to call AMD housefires again. This would be a whole new level. Worse than Bulldozer and Prescott combined.