/pcbg/ - PC Building General

>Assemble a part list
pcpartpicker.com/
>Learn how to build a PC (You can find more detailed videos on YouTube)
youtube.com/watch?v=69WFt6_dF8g
>How to install Win7 on new CPUs
pastebin.com/TUZvnmy1

If you want help
>State the budget & CURRENCY for your build
>List your uses - e.g. Gaming, Video Editing, VM Work
>For monitors, include purpose (e.g. photo editing, gaming) and graphics card pairing (if applicable)

Overclocking
>Use Precision Boost 2 offsets to overclock Ryzen 2000X series!
>Delid 8000K series

CPUs
>R3 2200G - Bare minimum gaming (dGPU optional)
>R5 2400G - Consider if closer to 2200G price (from $170)
>R5 2600/X - Good gaming & multithreaded work use CPUs
>i7-8700K - Best for gaming, but most expensive when factoring in delid, high end cooler, etc.
>R7 2700/X - Best high-end mixed usage on a non-HEDT platform
>Threadripper/Used Xeon - VM Work / Streaming / Video editing

Motherboards
>Don't buy A320 (All Ryzen is unlocked)
>Only Z300 series Intel boards can utilize fast memory

RAM
>8GB - Enough for most gaming use
>16GB - Standard for heavy use
>32GB - Too much for most users
>Current CPUs benefit from fast RAM; 2933MHz+ is ideal

Video cards
>SLI and CrossFire are unadvisable
MSRP of common cards
>(GTX) 1050- $110, Ti- $140; 1060 3GB- $200, 6GB- $230; 1070- $380, Ti- $450; 1080- $500, Ti- $700
>(RX) 570 4GB- $170; 580 8GB- $220; Vega 56- $400; Vega 64- $500
1080p
>GTX 1050 Ti, 1060 3/6GB, or RX 570/580
>GTX 1070/Vega 56 if you're looking for 100+ fps & you have a CPU + monitor to match
1440p
>GTX 1070/Ti, 1080, or RX Vega 56/64
>GTX 1080 Ti if you're looking for 100+ fps & you have a CPU + monitor to match
2160p
>GTX 1080 Ti

Storage
>Consider getting a larger SSD (better GB/$) instead of small SSD & large HDD
>2TB HDDs are barely more $ than 1TB
>M.2 is a form factor, NOT a performance standard

Monitors
>Always consider FreeSync with RX cards
>PLAN YOUR BUILD AROUND YOUR MONITOR IF GAMING

Previous

Attached: __fujisaki_chihiro_danganronpa_and_danganronpa_1_drawn_by_naoko_artist__c0743cbf887e0ad52cb9bd417a6d (636x900, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/product/cWH48d/gskill-trident-z-16gb-2-x-8gb-ddr4-3200-memory-f4-3200c16d-16gtzsw
amazon.it/dp/B07B46DMPG/ref=sspa_dk_detail_6?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B07B46DMPG
gamersnexus.net/hwreviews/3307-mini-itx-case-round-up-reviews-cryorig-taku-silverstone-sg13-thermaltake-v1
au.pcpartpicker.com/list/dKBxgw
pcpartpicker.com/product/gT38TW/gskill-tridentz-rgb-16gb-2-x-8gb-ddr4-3200-memory-f4-3200c14d-16gtzr
tweaktown.com/reviews/8109/nzxt-kraken-x62-liquid-cpu-cooler-review/index7.html
pcpartpicker.com/list/GyKkfH
ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/GCrt3b
pcpartpicker.com/product/s898TW/gskill-tridentz-series-16gb-2-x-8gb-ddr4-3200-memory-f4-3200c14d-16gtzsk
pcpartpicker.com/product/49RzK8/gigabyte-geforce-gtx-1070-ti-8gb-windforce-video-card-gv-n107twf2-8gd
pcpartpicker.com/product/wNvbt6/gskill-sniper-x-16gb-2-x-8gb-ddr4-3400-memory-f4-3400c16d-16gsxw
youtube.com/watch?v=AUyF--fJaaM
youtube.com/watch?v=kstjJtntFE8
youtu.be/AUyF--fJaaM?t=90
pcpartpicker.com/list/PKN2xG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

best mini itx case?

A build focused around a Core i3-8100 gives better performance and cost effectiveness than a Ryzen 2200G build.
Add it back onto the recommendation list for Bare minimum gaming.

Depends on your use for it
What cooler do you want to use, and what case features (drive slots, PSU form factor support, I/O) matter to you?
Firstly, there is a GPU bottleneck in any realistic scenario.
Secondly, the APU has decent onboard video and a viable upgrade path to both current and future processors

Attached: illust_42311892_20180608_222335.jpg (600x900, 318K)

you replied to me last thread you rule breaker. it was the vega d15 combo. was thinking the 304 but wanted to see what other opionions were out there.

yeah bro enjoy gaming on your hd520 gpu...

I didn't break nothing
304 seems good unless you're open to the open-chassis style (e.g. core p1) which would give the best temps

bruh avatar posting, although they seem to be different each time, a lot are the same artist. i dont mind too much with animeposters

the issue with the p1 for me is cats... i can just imagine what would happen. theyve already filthied my d15 actually by rubbing against it

I only post about 4 per artist at most
Anyway, it seems like you would want something with filters intake so I don't think it gets much better than the 304

minutely reminder

Attached: chrome_2018-05-24_11-39-45.png (1275x714, 348K)

I wonder what could be in this box /pcbg/

Attached: oh ho why not whore ourselves.jpg (1280x960, 471K)

Ah nevermind, unboxings are gay and stupid

Attached: always do exactly opposite of what pcbg says.jpg (1280x960, 418K)

570x

Vega nano?

It would help (our eyes) if you screenshot this in any practical sense of the function
At least you acknowledge how much these are posted
This is the honest pcbg thread it seems

Attached: illust_41858770_20180609_013221.png (700x725, 67K)

>7%
>can't even screenshot for shit
Oh the humanity!

>RX Vega
Pretty jelly. I think I'm going Vega 7nm if it even gets released this year for gaymers.
SR-IOV please? Please?

>This is the honest pcbg thread it seems
t.b.h. there's too much shilling and not enough new parts and builds being showed off here, just trying to change the trend.

I'll sell you my 64 cheap if it does come out.

why did you remove the amd sticker on the cpu

i too hope for vega 7nm this year... homefully sooner rather than later

Just painted over serial number and stuff.

What case does /pcbg/ recommend for ensuring dust is kept out while maintaining maximum airflow? I have a huge (unavoidable) problem with dust where I live, so having a case that reduces my cleaning time would be ideal.

I'm looking for a case that supports side mounted fans like the Define R5 and Corsair C70. I won't be doing any watercooling so I'll focus on air cooling.

Possible budget is 100-140 USD.

Thanks, anons

definr r5

also you can probs still get corsair 300r's for like 49 bucks

Should I really go for a 144hz monitor? Monitors in my country are expensive, so I'd save a lot of money with a 60hz, but I don't want to regret cheaping out at the same time.

see if you can get a look at one irl and see if it's worth it to you
I'd do that but I don't think there's a 144hz monitor for sale in my country

It's not like buying a 60 Hz monitor now locks you out of upgrading when prices on 144 Hz monitors come down.

>Only Z300 series Intel boards can utilize fast memory

which mobo does Jow Forums recommend then? looking at the 250 range

why would you buy a 7th gen board in current year?

what's good then faggot?

8th gen or ryzen obviously

I have a new build with vega 56. Im stuck between going 1080p144hz or upping to 1440p. Whats keeping from pulling the trigger is i dont know how soon 1440p results would degrade, vs 1080p which can probably get 60++ fps for much longer if i dont upgrade my gpu. Basically, is 1440p worth it with my gpu? Not expecting 100+ fps in every game but at least 60+ for some years.

I recommend you don't get intel.

well with vega it scales better than a lot of other cards would to 1440p. so theres that. what games you playing?

The 300R looks nice. How good is it compared to 400R and 500R?

What should I watch when buying one of these?

Attached: 51+sIC8rAeL._AC_SY400_.jpg (359x400, 27K)

Should I pull the trigger? I have a 1070 founders edition already so this is the rest of it.

Attached: final.png (848x884, 212K)

Dead general

I'm a poorfag in a country with a shitty PC parts market. I'm willing to get a GPU used. I play AAA games, MOBAs, sometimes I boot up emulators. My resolution is 1600x900 and if possible I'd like to maintain the resolution in game. What GPU would you guys suggest? Hopefully within USD100

I have a r9 390 and want a card with more or similar performance with lower temps/case temps,what can I get?

For anyone with a fury x, what a the performance like at 1440? I keep trying to find a reasonably priced 1070 without much luck, but I might be able to get a fury x for $300.

i have a 300r, its alright. in saying that i wish i got a define r4/5 instead as the 300r rattles a little (after 2 years of use this was)

chipset
your internet speed
heatsink on higher end cards
thats all that really matters. no one really uses wireless cards to their full potential. a lot of retards waste their money on like the ac68 higher end cards.

-drop fan
-get a better case
-why a x470 board? you can save cash and get x370
-drop rgb and trade for higher frequency

580 is a little better performance if you need amd for whatever reason. if you dont care about brand then a 1060 6gb as well.

Where can I find temperature benchmarks for air coolers for an 8700k? I'm trying to build a pc with high single-threaded performance, I don't care much about noise or at all about aesthetics. I've heard the NH-D15 is good but is anything else more powerful, or as powerful but more reliable or cheaper?

just extrapolate from existing coolers or look at 7700k benchmarks. rule of thumb for comparing to ryzen benchmarks is to add 20 degrees to the results

I'd consider a Enthoo Pro M and this faster kit
pcpartpicker.com/product/cWH48d/gskill-trident-z-16gb-2-x-8gb-ddr4-3200-memory-f4-3200c16d-16gtzsw

should i go with this or go even cheaper?
amazon.it/dp/B07B46DMPG/ref=sspa_dk_detail_6?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B07B46DMPG

ive never heard of this brand but the price seems a little sus when you compare it to a wd4800 for example. if its a legit brand then the specs seem alright for the p[rice

You could get the cheaper SG13, everything else looks fine
gamersnexus.net/hwreviews/3307-mini-itx-case-round-up-reviews-cryorig-taku-silverstone-sg13-thermaltake-v1

If you look in pcpartpicker you might find better prices, if you could spend a bit more on the case consider the P350X or the Enthoo Pro M
au.pcpartpicker.com/list/dKBxgw

Very nice user, if you're going to build it in that room touch the metal from your case to avoid discharging static on something

Say that I want to build a pc because my laptop doesn't cut it anymore (i7 4710HQ, 8 gigs of ram). I don't play video games but I need to run VMs.
I'm willing to pay up to 2k€ for it. I don't need a 1080Ti though, a 1050 would almost be enough for my use case so the budget seems to be huge.
I'd rather go with an AMD gc because fuck Nvidia, and I only use Linux.
The other (much cheaper) option is to buy a SSD, and add an 8GB stick to my laptop. I wonder if that'd be enough.

Out of my price bugdet [spoiler] 20€ [/spoiler]

opinions?
ttps://pcpartpicker.com/list/7NqWcY
Peripherals are pretty new. GTX970 will be bottlenecking for gayming, but i mostly play WoW anyways when not compliling shit.
>inb4 rgb lul
i actually want rgb shit just because i'll upgrade from a 10yr old casing which was like 70€ back then. Want some superflous eyecandy.

Looks good but I'd get a NH-D15 SE-AM4, the Strix X470-F, a B-die kit ($40 more if you insist on RGB) and there's a Enthoo Pro M with two RGB fans for $112
pcpartpicker.com/product/gT38TW/gskill-tridentz-rgb-16gb-2-x-8gb-ddr4-3200-memory-f4-3200c14d-16gtzr
tweaktown.com/reviews/8109/nzxt-kraken-x62-liquid-cpu-cooler-review/index7.html

You guys know gaming/streaming is a waste of time right? You'd better spend those time doing productive things. Building a PC just to game/stream is the epitome of cuckoldery

Hey fellahs hows this looking so far?
pcpartpicker.com/list/GyKkfH
Anything i can optimize?
budget: $1000-$2000
My last build had an amd cpu and i never had any problems. How is the ryzen series?
Also i want one of those ssd that plug right into the pci ports but idk where to start with those

A dual fan GPU and a X470 motherboard like the Strix X470-F or the Crosshair VII would be better, are you planning on reusing the HDD or monitor?

That case is huge and ugly.

>want to go with 2 Vega 64 GPU's
Just get one. Crossfire scaling is bad.
You can see benefit in 4k where scaling is a bit better, but still... I would recommend you just wait for 7nm cards that can hopefully drive 4k better.

Why not go for a tidy mATX water cooled build?
Maybe a Jonsbo with the VR2. With a SFX PSU you can fit a fair deal of water cooling kit in there.

Huge cases are shit, but Fractal is fine. If you don't use at least half of those 15 drive bays or whatever it has, I'm beating you up.

Phanteks Evolv Shift is up there.
Tons of nice ones shown at Computex. Good year for cases.

Vega56 in mATX is fine. You can get power down to 165-200watts. Blowers are actually not terrible for mITX, as well.
Just don't do 64. It uses too much even undervolted.

You're lying based off the fact that primitive shader discards didn't come. Lots of the other improvements did come in driver, as well as general driver improvements, and Vega has improved since loss.
People saw an over 2% increase in performance on synthetics like Firestrike just going from 18.5.1 to 18.5.2.
They've improved more than a 1080 has since launch. Tom's Hardware had it 10% above the 1080 for the Red Devil AIB card, and 16% behind the 1080Ti.
Performance in old pre-2016 DX11 games will hardly improve, but it runs them fine enough.

102blck shows it even or slightly behind/ahead than that 5 or 5.2ghz by tha polanski benchmarker. 104bclk and you're even higher.
Don't have a source with a 104BCLK but extrapolating since tech reviewers/analysts are dumb trash.

>I'm delusional and have no idea how any of this works

Get a board with VRM heatsinks. Or get a $7 pack of them to add on.

My pc started smoking out of nowhere. I immediately shut it off, cleaned it out and checked connections. It doesn't smoke when turned on but I get no video out. If thought it was the gpu smoking but even when I plug hdmi in mobo I don't get bios video.

What the hell do I do.

Go 1440p.
GCN has always scaled better into higher resolutions.
1070Ti beats Vega56 AIB cards by a few percent in 1080p on average, but Vega56 beats 1070Ti by a few percent in 1440p.

>Whats keeping from pulling the trigger is i dont know how soon 1440p results would degrade, vs 1080p which can probably get 60++ fps for much longer if i dont upgrade my gpu
Lmao then you play 1080p upscaled.
Like holy fuck I'm on 1920x1200 and I play games in 2560x1600 scaled down. That's higher than 1440p. And that's on a 7 year old 7970.
Almost every game I play can do that, or at worst 125% resolution scale, if I put settings on medium or something.

I can't fucking stand how most games look with deferred renderers at only 1080p (or 1920x1200 in my case, which is slightly better but not enough better). Too many jagged shimmering pixels.
Every console port game just looks fucking awful unless you play at higher resolutions.
But same for emulation. Look at how much nicer emulated games look in higher resolution than their native 720 or 1080p. Lots of youtube vids of this.

1440p gives you the nicest flexibility. Really need 144hz but can't run it in that game? Turn down settings, or scale up from 1080p. Almost all games will look nicer in 1440p medium-high than 1080p maxed.
Older games looking even nicer? 4k downsampled to 1440p looks almost as good as 4k native.

i dont know what the fuck should i buy for fuck sake

I just need a good performing high static pressure fan for intakes that isnt noctua as a recommendation.

Uhh frankly get Vega56.
People are going to say RX580... but it's not that better.
Rx480 had about a 2.4x perf-watt advantage over the 390X, however RX580 are so highly overclocked that it's more like a 1.5x at best now... you could get an RX580 and undervolt it and get at least 2x or more again, but you'll actually have worse performance in a few games (though better in others).
Vega56 on the other hand can be undervolted to use almost the same power as the RX580, less than a 390X, while being 60-75% more performance.
I feel like an RX580 would be a complete waste of money for you. And the price:performance of Vega56 has been good in most countries now.

That's likely PSU or a VRM on your motherboard or CPU.
Do lights on your motherboard turn on?

(you)ing myself to reiterate that 1080p is garbage.

120mm

Yes. After boot vga light stays on on mobo.

Oh my bad i meant to select the dual fan one. Thats actual a pretty nice motherboard i think ill go with that. Well what i was thinking was use the ssd for windows and maybe a few games/programs and then reuse my hdd or 2 for everything else

Sounds like something on your graphics card fried then, right?
Take it out, take off the cooler, and have a look.
You can replace the fried component yourself or have a local repair shop do it, or RMA it.

If I put in a new gpu or any other component to see if that was the problem is there any risk of frying it. If the psu went bad could it kill a new gpu.

if you psu fried, it wouldn't even turn on afaik.

You can smell it, right? Can you not take your PSU out to isolate it, and tell if the smell is coming from it?

>ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/GCrt3b

What do you guys think? I'm sort of trying to look into a cheaper monitor also.
I also don't know much about Power Supply, is that one good enough?

This will be for any PC gaming high-end.

Attached: 1513108645658.png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

Nothing smokes anymore. Actually the gtx lights don't turn on so it looks like it is that for sure. Safe to try another gpu?

This is completely covered for rma? Been 10 months since bought. EVGA.

I'd recommend a 970 EVO, a Focus Plus Platinum 750W or a Focus Plus Gold 850W, a B-die (you can change the timings more than on a cheaper kit) and
pcpartpicker.com/product/s898TW/gskill-tridentz-series-16gb-2-x-8gb-ddr4-3200-memory-f4-3200c14d-16gtzsk
And this 1070 ti is pretty cheap but you could consider a Vega 56 if you get a Freesync monitor though adaptive sync is not necessary
pcpartpicker.com/product/49RzK8/gigabyte-geforce-gtx-1070-ti-8gb-windforce-video-card-gv-n107twf2-8gd

B-die kit*

Hey Jow Forums.
Explain PCI SSD drives to a brainlet like myself.

My CPU supports 16 PCIE lanes, currently occupied by my graphics card. I was wanting a PCIe SSD Drive for a couple of read-heavy games. However, I only have a single PCIe 3.0 x16 (Graphics card), PCIe 2.0 x16, PCIe x4, and two PCI slots on my mobo.

Is it possible to fit this on my motherboard without impacting the graphics card's performance?

Attached: 20-236-156-V01.jpg (1280x960, 60K)

you forgot the water cooler and the 300 dollar B-die RAM used for that OC version.

You mean $235 kit, the 2933MHz kit used was B-die
pcpartpicker.com/product/wNvbt6/gskill-sniper-x-16gb-2-x-8gb-ddr4-3400-memory-f4-3400c16d-16gsxw
And you can get the same OC with a NH-U12S

Is it the SC, not SC2? Those were known for blowing VRMs.

Yeah I'd try another GPU. If that's it, RMA it and EVGA will cover you well I'm sure.

>gigabyte windforce
noisy ass shit cards.

>How is the ryzen
Ryzen is best.

>1060 single fan
no.
Those cards are pretty power efficient, but I still wouldn't run more than a 1050ti on single fan. Still enough to make noise and lowers OC headroom.
Plus you can get RX580 around that price.
And given your budget, you should really go Vega56 and 1440p. You can get that in the $1600-$1800 range including monitor.

You can use the x4 slot with a PCI to m.2 x4 converter card.
But since your motherboard doesn't even have an m.2 slot, your BIOS may not recognize NVMe if your m.2 is an NVMe like your picture, afaik.

I've seen b-die for around $210 or less lately. Actually saw some for 170 during the ebay sale 3 days ago.

>But since your motherboard doesn't even have an m.2 slot, your BIOS may not recognize NVMe if your m.2 is an NVMe like your picture, afaik.
I see. My mobo is pic related.

Attached: 13-130-779-06.jpg (1280x960, 114K)

>noisy ass shit cards.
I've never found mine to be noisy though it's a 1050

Your games WILL NOT benefit in any major way from NVMe storage.
Even if everything goes well you may see a two or three second load time different when it launches and when the game is running it will be the exact same
Even if it did mean anything, Optane would be better anyway

Attached: illust_40300012_20180609_015906.jpg (700x990, 525K)

>You mean $235 kit, the 2933MHz kit used was B-die
Wrong

Ohh, okay. I wasn't aware.
So you're saying that I should be looking for something like this instead?

Attached: 20-167-439-S01.jpg (1280x960, 28K)

youtube.com/watch?v=AUyF--fJaaM
Watch it again at 1:30, there's no $300 CL14 Sniper X

Attached: 16765983.png (1824x1026, 431K)

No, I'm saying that in gaming that NVMe in general is not going to help, and Optane would help the most (which isn't much) but overall it's a bad idea and waste of money

Just because your motherboard doesn't have M.2 NVMe doesn't mean you won't be able to boot from it. NVMe was never limited to M.2. Lots of NVME drives are PCIe cards rather than M.2

Wendell reviewed that cheap ass Korean 1440p 144hz (iirc) Freesync monitor that popped up on ebay for $300 the other day.

youtube.com/watch?v=kstjJtntFE8

don't feel like looking up whether or not your BIOS has NVMe support or not.

But unless you have a new 8 core or higher since you're doing video editing, you won't benefit much from NVMe. Main thing you see NVMe performance increase on is when you have to move and reorganize a lot of large videos around. It doesn't affect load times by more than 5% if that.

You can get an m.2 SATA. Your motherboard will support it fine since it's just SATA. But since your motherboard doesn't even have m.2 slots, there is little point when you can instead get a 2.5", yes.

Yes but afaik, doesn't the BIOS need support for NVMe?

Optane only really works well on Ryzen with StoreMi, and user obviously doesn't have Ryzen or else he'd have a newer board.

Okay, thank you. So just stick with SATA?
That was what had me confused. Thank you for clearing it up.

Thanks, I know, the fucking carpet is everywhere, drives me nuts. I-it should be safer if I do it in my little nightgown though right?

Attached: Serial-Experiments-Lain-Computer-Room.jpg (720x480, 58K)

>BIOS need support for NVMe
If you have Z97 or newer with an updated BIOS you should have support for NVMe. MSI updated there boards for NVMe.

Yes, use SATA.
Do it completely naked

Attached: illust_40385725_20180609_015843.jpg (900x1460, 611K)

How do I know if my hdd is done? I keep getting blue screens like this. I can still boot my computer into windows but like when I play music on that hard drive it studders and then blue screens eventually anyway. Last time this pc had a big bsod problem we figured out it was the ram but that ram was right out of the box and I don't think ram can just suddenly go bad

Attached: IMG_20180607_075754.jpg (4048x3036, 2.54M)

youtu.be/AUyF--fJaaM?t=90
Perhaps you should listen to what your own fucking video says

This is your claim
>You mean $235 kit, the 2933MHz kit used was B-die
What the video says
>using an aggressively tuned g skill sniper x ddr4 3400 with tightened subtimings
Do you understand you are the incompetent kind of fuck that lists a video as proof and then gets LITERALLY proven wrong with his own said proof.

Oh yeah it's 144hz, 1440p, freesync, AHVA(IPS) panel. Only like 2.5ms input latency and almost 3ms grey-to-grey. Those are pretty good specs.

I'm not googling the errorcode for you. Did it say it's related to HDD? You didn't make that clear and instead made it sound like you're assuming it's HDD.

You really need to stop doing this every thread.
We don't care that you're too stupid to understand that b-die is b-die and it doesn't matter what one particular b-die kit costs when you can get another for cheaper. There's nothing special with that kit compared to changing clocks and timings on another b-die kit.

Hey PC building thread
Hybrid drives for gaming, yes or no? I've heard that there's a size threshold where they start performing worse than normal drives.

Don't know if it's the right thread to ask but...my neighbor is selling his 15 month old gaming PC because he's moving out of the country, he's not expensive relatively to the specs, but... how do I know if it's all functional?

Like what tests do I need to run on it to know at least superficially that some part isn't malfunctioning. I guess to test the ram, CPU and GPU? What tests should I run before I buy

Yeah no i googled this error and the other ones
and came up with
CRITICAL_OBJECT_TERMINATION
and
BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

no

just get a larger SSD that's the price of a smaller SSD + HDD

or, if you have Ryzen 2000 series, use SenseMI which is actually good

Boot it into windows and run CPUID powermax (both paets) at once.

If not using windows, use stress test of choice for relevant OS.

Thanks

If you're doing gaming, why get an NVMe drive and so much RAM? Also, the drive is superceded by the 970
PSU is great for 5 years ago but an odd choice now
I don't see the point of an AIO less than 360mm when D15 is around and custom loops can be made
You could save over $100 on a 1080 Ti by getting a cheaper model
Your HDD is busted
Memtest (RAM), intelburntest (CPU and some RAM), for GPU you should probably do a really demanding game

Attached: illust_42056546_20180608_223623.jpg (700x560, 251K)

So how is this looking now?
pcpartpicker.com/list/PKN2xG
I am going to reuse the ram and power supply from my old pc (is this a good idea?)

>Your HDD is busted
I mean i think so too but why do you think it is?