Internet Criminal General

I am retired dark web market entrepreneur who got ass blasted by Interpol sometime last spring. I then ratted out my suppliers and crew. I literally gave up every big fish I personally knew because I knew they would be more important than me and that was the only way the feds won't fuck me judicially. This led to a string of arrests during the summer.

My plan worked and the judge let me off with house arrest and no assets investigation literally because of my baby face. I also kind of look like a fagot. Maybe that played a huge role. Anyway I'll be dropping Opsec redpills all day long in this thread. So if you have some questions ask them here.

Attached: 16b.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

Prove it

Hello Interpol. I will prove my claims by showing off some public knowledge needed in order to survive the Tor/i2p marketplace competition. That way, you won't know who the fuck I am.

Pic unrelated

Attached: 02C218DCB7664BB1820C9D37E29D0C00.jpg (1143x682, 116K)

>opsec
>the art of preventing information leaks that can be used to identify you

>last spring
>summer arrests
>house arrest

Attached: 558JEWM.png (1416x1600, 606K)

larping faggot

>Lack of reading comprehension
I said opsec redpills not an opsec tutorial. I fell for memes. This led to my arrest. By asking about your shit setup, I'll redpill you on why it's shit
No larp. I risk my deal for you folks and you're not even asking any topic related questions

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 56K)

So you are risking your deal by posting here with bad opsec to rate our opsec

Attached: sensei.jpg (639x960, 146K)

>By asking about your shit setup, I'll redpill you on why it's shit
Rate my setup: I have nothing to hide and therefore nothing to fear.

post your setup and stop being a condenscending fagot. Fagot

Attached: Phil_Leotardo.jpg (506x316, 28K)

You will get assblasted by a fascist gorvenment in the near future

Attached: 1527622616336.jpg (400x400, 18K)

How's this for a setup. 20 years. I wanted a high-end gaming PC. But I compromised. I used an old IBM thinkpad.

Redpill me on password managers that only require a single password to get access to the rest of material.

see

redpill me on what got you caught...clearnet?

OK so what memes did u fall for? You haven't said a single informative or interesting thing yet

Attached: 1516206168191.jpg (900x682, 104K)

Throw it in the trash. If you want this life. You live with best buy laptops you bought in cash. You switch them up weakly
All mainstream password managers phone home some way or another. If you can't look at the code, don't use it. And just use mnemonics to remember your fucking passwords, it's not that hard.
Fake SSL certificate. They collaborated with Comcast those fuckers
Fell for the SSL is safe meme

Webm related

Attached: 1527511738844.webm (640x368, 888K)

Well, that proves it: opinion easily discarded.

did you get raided? If so, did you use full disk encryption, was your box on?
>Fake SSL certificate
so they mitm'd you in the clearnet. how did that lead to your identification?

>Fake SSL certificate. They collaborated with Comcast those fuckers
kek. Seriously though I need more detail than this. Collaborating with comcast is not enough to break an SSL cert (unless you're a dumbass who ignores SSL errors).
You clicked through SSL errors, didn't you?