>mention Microsoft
>nothing happens

>mention Google
>nothing happens, maybe a couple people groan about Jews

>mention Apple, even vaguely
>thread lasts for 3 straight days
>doubles bump limit
>thread devolves into an autistic shit-throwing festival
>nerds come crawling out of the woodwork to spam throttlebook_pro_emoji_edit.jpgs
>someone usually gets banned
>people suddenly abandon all logic and reasoning to hate each other
hmm...
why does this happen every single time?

Attached: eyes wide shut.png (450x443, 102K)

>Apple
cuck

Apple is gay.

Attached: frog.jpg (2000x2000, 489K)

You know I have to confess

I used to absolutely hate apple. Like religiously. In my teens my school used macs and I was disgusted that I actually had to use them. Everyone who had one at home id laugh at them too. I was always under the impression that a good computer doesn't have to be be fucking eye candy and priced at 999 USD.

To a certain extent that was true. But now I actually got a macbook air from work and I have to say that I heavily underestimated Apple. Dont get me wrong, you can still get much better pcs for a better price for sure, but I downplayed apple products so much that I was too blind to see its advantages.

The trackpad of this macbook air 11 inch is excellent, even though its from 2010 it still can be used very well for simple stuff as webbrowsing etc. The battery is also in good shape.

All I am trying to say is I guess that even though i disliked apple, there is no way around to actually admitting that their products are very well made and have a long life expectancy, not to say that some other manfucaturers dont. I mean I know some people that use an ancient macbook from 2006 and they claim its more than enough for them.

>mention botnet 1
>nothing happens

>mention botnet 2
>nothing happens

>mention company that tries to prevent the government from breaking into people's devices
>autistic screeching

Really jogs the nogging

>mention good companies
>nothing happens

>mention shit like applel
>applel shiils start shitposting like they are rabid

Attached: pepo.png (666x607, 158K)

Guess which company cares more about their public image? Microsoft or Apple? Microsoft has never given a shit. Apple lives or dies by how large their weird culty following is.

Attached: AXiBWohjk7WWAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png (256x256, 128K)

because Jow Forums is teenagers with nothing better to do.
when you become an adult, you literally stop giving a shit altogether. I used to hate apple's products and automatically hated anyone who used them, but now I'm older and couldn't give a single fuck either way now.
it's nice to sit back and watch the children bicker.

Attached: 1430292508705.png (223x200, 67K)

Your icuck account has been credited. Now fuck off shill

>Microsoft has never given a shit.
>
>Microsoft, a company that has a borderline monopoly on the PC industry, doesn't give a single shit about anything because they have no reason to.
>(And that's a good thing!)

Attached: annoyed furby.png (572x380, 356K)

close to 90% of all computers on the planet are running Windows. the fact that Microsoft doesn't give a fuck isn't a good thing.
apple is actually in a rather vulnerable point because of this, so they have to do everything they can to stay afloat despite being one of the richest companies in the world. it's business 101.
what the fuck, user.

I'm really surprised at how high quality this pepe has remained through this ordeal. You'd think newfags would be downloading the thumbnail blowing it back up again. But that hasn't happened, not even once.
It's...it's almost as if the same, singular person has been posting this image everywhere.
But that wouldn't be the case...would it?

Attached: irritatingly smug rabbit.jpg (379x500, 111K)

Attached: worry.jpg (3072x3118, 1.52M)

>microsoft
>google
>good companies
daily reminder that google signed a contract with the american government against its employees' will to lend AI assistance to its drone striking program.
daily reminder that literally EVERYTHING you do in Windows is logged and sent to various obscure servers around the planet, for purposes unknown.
daily reminder that Windows takes pictures of you at random and the pictures are also sent to random servers around the planet.
daily reminder that Google employees have been recorded openly mocking people's Incognito browsing habits.
daily reminder that Apple fought the government on encryption and changed its algorithm so that even Apple themselves can't unlock their own phones
daily reminder that the $5,000 graykey box unlocker, which was purchased by the FBI, only worked for about 3 weeks before Apple fixed it.
daily reminder that Android updates are controlled by OEMs and carriers who will likely never let that update see the light of day because why bother giving you a free update when you could just buy a new phone (or root it)?
daily reminder that as a result of that, the majority of Android phones are running KitKat, which is a little over 5 years old at this point.
daily reminder that should, for whatever reason, any carrier decides you don't deserve an iOS update, you can bypass them by using iTunes.
daily reminder that if you break your Android phone, you're fucked unless you can repair it on your own or pay a third party to """repair""" it and fuck up a bunch of other stuff to ensure you'll be back again.

this has been your daily briefing.

Daily reminder that this street shitting itoddler literally outed himself as an actual pajeet.

>>mention Microsoft
>>nothing happens
Are you fucking blind?

Holy shit.

Attached: 1515651775988.png (441x302, 58K)

It's true, though. Microsoft could holocaust 10 million people tomorrow and any thread about it would only garner maybe 3 replies before archiving.

iPAJEET ON SUICIDE WATCH

How will icucks ever recover?

I grew up mostly using Windows, and was kind of trained to hate Apple and Mac OS. These days I use GNU/Linux and lament my childhood brainwashing. Hating Apple is not only socially acceptable, but one of the few things Windows users can get in on without revealing they use Windows.

This.

You didn't mention unlocked boot loaders and custom ROMs, seems a bit biased for the android portion. Most of what you said is true, but you kind of shot yourself in the foot at the end, so people will think you're a shill.

rooting your phone isn't the same as clicking "update" in iTunes. it's more akin to jailbreaking, which is something you can do on an iPhone anyway.

ITODDLERS B T F O

Where is all the citations at? This is just fan fiction without actual proof.

He has none, see

>rooting your phone isn't the same as clicking "update" in iTunes. it's more akin to jailbreaking, which is something you can do on an iPhone anyway.
Not even close in terms of functionality. Don't forget that iOS is still closed source.

don't you have a pride to attend, faglord?

Attached: 1520071624735.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>Exhibit A
Precisely what is it about this company that gets people so butthurt?

ayylmao

Name five threads which do this

>company that tries to prevent the government from breaking into people's devices
Which company is that?

Jow Forums cannot understand what it cannot afford new.

Attached: emoji bar.jpg (4032x3024, 1.2M)

fags like you lul
and also their shitty products

Attached: 1528305543654.jpg (1170x1246, 350K)

Imagine actually buying such a piece of shit.

Attached: macshit dust key.jpg (1082x977, 167K)

Here's one:
Started 2 days ago and still going strong. It's a garbage fire, as promised. Someone got banned, as promised. anti-apple jpgs galore, as promised. everyone dropped all reason to hate each other, as promised.

How come the backlight isn't bleeding from behind the key? Did they literally put a single backlight behind each individual key?

>mention Microsoft
>nothing happens
Is that even true now with all the GitHub stuff going on?

I've only seen a few threads about that and they didn't last long.

This is the high-level kind of quality that you can expect from an Apple product. Nothing else on the market reaches this level.

remember when macfag threads on Jow Forums were sagebombed and spammed with scat every time?
why did you have to change, Jow Forums

Attached: macfags zoom.jpg (2448x3264, 526K)

unironically yes, that's exactly what happened.

Save us based scatman!

>Bill Gates has depoisited 0.01 shillcoins to your account but first you need to update to windows 10

Same. I was a dumb little shit and it actually took a while for me to realize that I had really only ever had unpleasant experiences with computers running Windows.