/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user bought a OTG adapter for 66cents (in the past these would arrive with rust on them) user also brings new life to his PS Vita • "Safe space" chats makes user throw fits maybe it's him that needs the safe space
• user bought the Redmi Note 5 Global looks comfy removes chink shit • user receives Micro SD's with Putin's face on them says he got a good deal benchmarks it • user's cheap amp arrived broken • user finally finds case for his iPod Classic • user receives wrong adapter for his LiitoKala Li-500 charger • Another user with a uGreen free cable uGreen also sells them • user's first chink purchase is the Boarseman K25D • /o/ user returns with update on the Chink car radio he got for his Golf 4 • user's new wallet smells • user unboxes some small components and a bubble thing for his fish pond • user gets compact wallet that's rather ugly • user's headphone case seems nice but is a little dented • user got a lot of stuff in from Banggood • Kingdian 128gb flashdrives need reformatting before they work properly • user's chink led strip power supply went up in smoke • user is impressed by KZ ATE packaging Previous thread

Attached: csg mitu and xiao ai.png (1080x1920, 3.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/store/product/Micro-sd/2334240_32823289290.html
aliexpress.com/item/LINGCHEN-Car-Phone-Holder-Universal-Air-Vent-Mount-Clip-Cell-Phone-Holder-for-iPhone-360-Degree/32862359004.html
s.aliexpress.com/3mQVZfEz.
aliexpress.com/item//32855334110.html
aliexpress.com/item//32825509988.html
aliexpress.com/item//32854087639.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are chink yeti travel mugs still a thing?

>"first world"
>mail is only delivered on weekdays
defend this

Wow RegOP is triggered

RegularOP, are you being paid by AliExpress and banggood? Holy shit, you haven't missed a day/thread. Do you ever go out or do you just sit at home waiting for chinese packages to arrive?

We get mail on Saturday.

Sunday is God's day user.

?

Attached: csg1.jpg (1045x874, 554K)

>AA/AAA/18650 battery charger things (Going to build my very own power bank and battery chargers for fun. Will post in a few weeks when everything is here.)
>epoxy glue
>USB 3.0 to USB C adapter
>32GB SD + OTG adapter. I think it's the same like the Putin microSD. Also from Jesus Disk Store. Going to test it later. There was this weird violett thing in the package too. Don't know if this was accidentally or a gift.
aliexpress.com/store/product/Micro-sd/2334240_32823289290.html

Thank you based postman.
Thank you based chinkman.

Attached: csg2.jpg (1856x1050, 1.21M)

You sound upset while also projecting

come on, is my wallet really that ugly

I find it pretty cool

A lot of chink shit arrived at my house but I won't be able to put my hands on it for the next 2-3 weeks.

Also just bought some earbuds (KZ ED4 and ED9) and I'm considering buying a 32gb mixza sd card. Are those durable? I feel like I don't really need it since I haven't used an SD card in years.

Get a 64gb instead

/spg/ is laughing with Xiaomi

Why? 32gb ones have the best GB/$.

>cheap out on shit versions of otherwise good phones
>somehow surprised your lowest-end phone is mediocre

One of them is even talking about a Redmi 2, even /spg/ is mocking them

More like they're laughing at him

This is why i won't go ever with Redmi. I got the xiaomi M1S, then the Mi5s plus, and never had a single problem.

I still have the mi5s plus and it still lasts me two days.

Considering the mi8 explorer and mi mix 2s but i will wait for the 5G compatible phones i guess.

That's silly reasoning

There is no real reason for me to get a new phone just because it has 50k more points in Antutu, the differences in performances are literally not noticeable. Also the trend of the meme notch this year is the worst it's so fucking ugly.

Anyone has some wallet recommendations ? Im looking for something compact and nice looking, most of the leather ones on aliexpress are looking absolutely gigantic

Redmi Note 5 doesn't have a notch though

Why would I go from a Mi5s plus to a redmi ever silly user

i got a mulder and scully lego in the mail, they are pretty cool themselves, but the real star is that white brick that came with scully...

Attached: 2018-06-08 17.20.26.jpg (1983x1487, 608K)

It has been reported by various agencies and stake holders that evidence has been found to suggest that the President is an alien. As with all evidence from all agencies it can neither be proben or verified so therefore it must be true!

We have tasked agents Mulder and Sculty to investigate how this has gone unnoticed for so long and to use extreme and unnecessary force at all times, as per agency protocols.

(typos left intact)

Attached: 2018-06-08 17.21.08.jpg (1501x1127, 490K)

chinks really have a good sense of humor

Any recommendations / feedback on buying lasers?
Not laser pointer but some high powered one.
Still needs to be portable (like, battery powered)
The more powerful the better.

for what purpose?

>Presient
>Proben

no actual purpose, just lighting stuff on fire with it, using it in fog, etc..

I didn't make it in news, don't know how to feel about it.

Attached: 1489787928764.png (658x662, 17K)

>tfw it's been more than a week since your last package

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 5K)

mfw im waiting for at least 5 shipments in the next week

Attached: happiness.gif (200x200, 6K)

They're b& in most places for good reason. Go shoot your anti-material-rifle at a shooting range or something instead.

It looks like you can get 4% cash back with Sears Shop Your Way card at AliExpress. Not sure if there's a catch to this.

Attached: Screenshot_20180609-092224.png (720x1280, 101K)

Oxlasers

hm, they look pretty nice, but seems like ali has banned buying any lasers from eu.
Gonna check other sites if they have these

Any experience with either of these? They're not on the wiki.

Attached: newchinkshipping.png (578x105, 7K)

POS Malaysia is typical cheap untracked shipping.
Takes forever but does arrive at some point.

Because it's the better phone

They have phone holders with auto memery now

aliexpress.com/item/LINGCHEN-Car-Phone-Holder-Universal-Air-Vent-Mount-Clip-Cell-Phone-Holder-for-iPhone-360-Degree/32862359004.html

My orico small crap case just arrived. Its decent enough

Attached: IMG_20180609_184819.jpg (3120x4160, 1.71M)

Attached: IMG_20180609_184848.jpg (3120x4160, 1.74M)

I got the same with some headphones. It's nice for storing coins

Neat

why is chinkshit.xyz down, I need my daily fix

>retardop includes the posts busting his master plan to get some summer fags to click on the referral links of the safe chat
>butt hurt text is even included
>so mad its literally the second item on the list
meanwhile the news from the previous non-autist csg thread got """forgotten""". great show, retardop.
maybe next time your think before posting your EXTREME ASS BLASTED DAMAGE CONTROL

>inb4 asking the safe-chat crew to give me more damage control (you)s
lmao

Must have been written a few years ago.

Pointing at airplanes.

truthers are out there

Any /csg/ approved USB hubs?

Attached: 250716872121724473.jpg (960x960, 132K)

Calm down homo

What did they mean by this?

Attached: 20180609_131835.jpg (2862x1756, 1.03M)

Any good chink bluetooth wireless iem or earbuds? Looking for something I could workout with.

I've got this one from Ugreen: s.aliexpress.com/3mQVZfEz.

It's pretty good, only used it one device at a time though. But it's great for the price.

Attached: 1306638292-1552828430.jpg (800x800, 135K)

Buy a baton, knock out your gym stuff, play your own music on theit speakers. Presto

you sound mad af, but thanks for the (you).
feel free to include this string of posts on the next butt hurt news list, instead of featuring the anons that got their chink shit two threads ago.

At what price point do you get the best value for your money with chink Apple Lighting cables? On Aliexpress you can get cables from $1 all the way to $10. Are the cheap ones good enough or is it better to spend a little more for the quality stuff Asking for my gf, she keeps buying them from this shitty Flying Tiger store and they all break within a month or two.

$2-$3 is sufficient to get you a quality cable of a reasonable length.

When do you usually open dispute on Ali?

Attached: dab.jpg (372x248, 21K)

In terms of micro usb cables, is there a specific chinky brand to look out for? For example, is there a major difference in quality between Baseus and Ugreen products?

Attached: -2067403804-1657652375.jpg (800x800, 213K)

>Holy shit, you haven't missed a day/thread.
He has, though. Even I have had to make one of these threads.

So my old RN4 fell on the toilet today. How does the RN5 compare to it? What are other recommended chink phones?

When the dispute period is near close and your package tracking shows that your shit hasn't left China yet
Or when the shit you get is the wrong shit, or when it's the right shit but broken

chink shits for yesterday: a blindfold thingie

It's not really a sleep mask since it covers the nose and being "PU leather" you can't breathe through it. But should be okay in bdsm

Attached: IMG_3008.jpg (1600x1200, 473K)

Looks like a cock holster.

Do a bane impression for us with it, come on dude.

4u

Easy. They want you to leave a 5 star review and post a picture to prove that you got the product so others will want to buy it. If you have a problem, They don't want you to open a dispute and are willing to help you in any they can. Or so they say anyway. I'm just reading through the broken english, I can't speak for it's accuracy. I've gotten those things from buying cheap games on ebay, but i've never seen one buying stuff from china.

Attached: 1996 NBC more you know.png (620x459, 192K)

Absolutely perturbed lad, you sure showed him

Why was pic related deleted but the damage control in the OP still stays?

I don't get it, what rules did that break? Is RegularOP a Moderator?

Or did the people from the Discord chat gang up on the report auto-delete feature?

Attached: Screenshot(1).png (813x241, 9K)

What damage control?

since when is there an auto-delete?

>Is RegularOP a Moderator?
He has connections.

Attached: 1508420917941.jpg (480x268, 30K)

Picture related, for those with eyesight issues.

Is this what that the Discord crew does? Just removing what hurts your feelings and leave all the rest of the shit-posts be? Is the moderation crew part of the Discord server?

Ignoring the obvious damage control (enough to include it the OP), those links are still alive.

Attached: Screenshot(3).png (2028x640, 135K)

Even my previous post got removed now.

Good job guys, is completely right, Discord people are perturbed.

That's what you call damage control?

Is it not?

Isn't that list supposed to contain links to posts of people who received their stuff in the mail.

Who’s that slut riding with commie rabbit?

I've got those reversible Ugreens. Very good in my opinion.

Posts that receive an X amount of reports get automatically deleted. It has been like this for many years.

Sure seems like it.

Why can't this general be used as the sole talking point for Chink Shit? Why do people gotta post/bitch about links to other stuff when they can just talk in here.

There are threads that last for days on end because there is no content posted.

>Posts that receive an X amount of reports get automatically deleted. It has been like this for many years.
I never heard of that. That would be way too easy to abuse.
Sounds like bullshit.

Can I ask you to take a pic of the micro usb part with a ruler nearby?
I want to buy one but I fear it wont fit my wacom that has a really narrow port.

Attached: intuos-pen-touch-sm-10-g[1].jpg (960x640, 114K)

It is not bullshit, it has been implemented many years ago to aid in moderation when moderators aren't available in some time windows.

And yes, it is easy to abuse. Posters on other boards, like do it all the time.

>Intuos Pen & Touch
What the fuck?
Just get the Intuos Draw.

You mean this part?

Attached: 1499067310204.jpg (3264x2448, 2.6M)

Then provide a source.
Sounds like conspiracy theory shit.

Thanks. Any experiences with SF eParcel? Or should I just choose a different shop with chink mail standard shipping?

This magnetic pad is pretty useful for keeping track of screws. I can hold it upside down and the screws don't fall off. It's way smaller than it looks. I included a pen for reference.

aliexpress.com/item//32855334110.html

Attached: 1515711095972.jpg (3245x1743, 642K)

Way to prove RegOP's point retard

Got some more meme Lego. Here's the Hitler set that other people have already posted. I had a BrickArms Luger P08 lying around so I gave it to Hitler.

aliexpress.com/item//32825509988.html

Attached: 1507350065829.jpg (2862x1915, 717K)

Ignore him, he's this generals resident cancerous autismo. When he's not busy shrieking about anons making videos reviewing chink shit he'll focus his attention about the Discord link that's been in the OP for more than a year that nobody but him gives a shit about. He always bitches and moans about it being a "safe space" chat without fail, despite this he's been caught lurking the same chat he hates so much. It's sad really.

Here's Lego Hitler about to blow his Lego brains out. Too bad I don't have a Lego Walther PPK for historical accuracy.

Attached: 1515275201727.jpg (1169x1366, 212K)

And here's the last memo Lego I got for now. For some reason it included a Deadpool head.

aliexpress.com/item//32854087639.html

Attached: 1503244558192.jpg (1575x2046, 398K)

Your post sounds like conspiracy theory shit too.

Can You please post a link, I'm going through everything under building blocks and i can't find any hitler ones, I want to have Hitler fighting Donald Trump finding bob ross

See

>Full Set
Still looks really nice but Really wish they sold the figures individually.

Yeah, it's a shame. Only $9 though. Note that the Luger isn't included, I bought that separate.

>Implying Hitler didn't flee to new swabia and then neu-scwabenland and isn't planning his return to free us from the Huxwellian Wiemar that consists of modern western civilisation
Baka, he would never leave us to the mercy of the jews

Attached: 1509323067321.jpg (2000x1200, 270K)

Anyone bought from here before?
tobydeals.co.uk/en_GB/product/xiaomi-redmi-note-5-4gb-64gb-dual-sim-sim-free-unlocked-black-1.html

need new phone asap and this seems to be memed hard round here

So when's he coming back? I feel like we've been waiting for a while.