701 days since american election

>701 days since american election
>still never ending news about trump
what the fuck

member when people used to vote, go home and shut the fuck up about it after a week?

eternal november 2016 is the new eternal september.

Attached: db.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

for once an insightful post from the drunk aussie
are you sober?

Attached: 1539083457757.jpg (720x405, 33K)

mwaah how its going hoeny?

>are you sober?
well yeah

actually going away soon

hated my life for a long time so whatever this place is can't be worse

Attached: 1499342097749.png (1024x682, 77K)

oh, are you still in withdrawal or did you just not drink today?
if the latter you should be sober more often, i like it
where are you going?

Attached: 1537441367579.png (874x805, 706K)

just remember that I love you

>did you just not drink today?
thought about buying more but drove past for once

>where are you going?
well not "rehab" but something like that. its not really much like anyone thinks it is they do meditation courses and other shit

y-you too

It cant be helped you are such a good man

good night , darling

Attached: images (12).jpg (217x233, 8K)

>thought about buying more but drove past for once
nice good job lad i'm proud of you :)
>well not "rehab" but something like that. its not really much like anyone thinks it is they do meditation courses and other shit
oh, that sounds a lot better than rehab. i hope it helps you

Attached: 1536800084443.png (518x573, 330K)

i really don't get it, especially when even in denmark at my gran's birthday my uncles were arguing about whether or not trump was a smelly idiot or not
they were getting proper shouty and everything, almost ruined the mood for a man who looks like a god damn orange
and he's not even ruling their country either it's american politics

Attached: mine now 10.jpg (540x304, 18K)

Is this the famous drunk aussie poster?

Attached: .jpg (780x780, 151K)

yes
I think he's getting better

notice how my thread was about something, and it immediately became about me, the person?

that's what's fucking wrong with the entire board. if people didn't do it Jow Forums wouldn't be shit.

Attached: f7316fed4c1188b32509e11c1a05155e.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Good job look what you did

Attached: hahahaaaa.png (678x623, 222K)

cuz we care about you

dumb, drunk psycho boomer

that’s what happens when only 7 people are on the board at all times

Attached: 408EFF99-7601-4880-9B1D-6D8551C580C7.jpg (895x1213, 174K)

there's 10 people in this thread alone dum dum

it’s all me on a proxy stupid

well ok

sorry

Attached: 111111.gif (500x270, 490K)

pls shut up
my board is bigger than that

Attached: 2.jpg (574x500, 73K)

Have you even watched footage of Trump's rallies? He has them almost every week, campaigning for 2020, and the first thing he mentions is Hillary.

I never drank and still don't see the appeal of alcohol. What drives people to double down on that trash?

Attached: e2nanana1.jpg (600x338, 163K)

>Have you even watched footage of Trump's rallies
not once

Don't be sorry!
But yeah I agree with you fren

you should. they are on YouTube and you never saw a bigger crowd of morons in your life.

He goes to little shithole towns in rural areas and holds these campaign rallies several times a month. The crowd starts chanting "Lock Her Up!" as soon as he hits the stage ... I kid you not. And he tears into Hillary and Obama.

The guy's been president for almost two years. He is never gonna "lock her up", or "build wall and make Mexico pay for it" or "get rid of Obamacare and create a new system that has better coverage and cost less". Never. Yet these yahoos still chant these things and he encourages him.

Trump is a genius for getting out the moron vote.

you're in the 'hate' camp, Jow Forums's in the 'love' camp, i'm in the 'why the fuck are they bitching about the american president on television i don't give a fucking rats ass and don't know how you've sustained an interest in him for so long' camp

MAGA libtard
It's only a $1 trillion deficit, we are gonna get tired of winning!

I think Donald is such a good topic, because he introduced a whole new kind of politics and had success with it.
And it's quite controversial, whether Trump is a good president or not.
On the one hand, when it comes to international politics, he is complete disaster: He posts stupid shit on twitter all day, doesn't know which country hes currently bombing, almost triggerd a nuclear war with north korea, the us has become an unreliable partner to its allies, etc.. The list goes on.

On the other hand, he reanimiated thr american economy, the us gained more "soft power" through his actions, he "ended" the war with north korea and accidently brought north and south korea to talks, which could lead to peace and so on..

Btw I hope you get better!

rather we've had comedy skits about him, news reports on his tweets, people argue about him in every computer game i play

that's just it just reeeeeeeing. i'm having trouble even remembering who our supposed leader is we went through like 8 of them in 4-6 years

There is a fitting word that lets you evade following questions for a reason you asked about: escapism.

There are hundreds of ways to escape reality without damaging your body and mind. Jacking off doesn't harm anyone for instance.

Attached: tumblr_n73f2bHOC91s6r6x5o1_500.gif (500x281, 990K)

You know holding your own ponos in empty room is still part of that reality.

I fall asleep while drunk a lot faster in my case though.

So is alcohol but you can't get drunk on jacking off

Attached: tenor.gif (220x205, 66K)

>you can't get drunk on jacking off
JUST WATCH ME!

Attached: angry pupp noises.jpg (412x337, 64K)

do your best

Attached: 8c209ce7227d53f0edf7c022e3487b533bf5095a_hq.gif (500x290, 602K)

seriously this.