Jow Forums is 99% neet retards that think they're smart because they can install and use gentoo or use xyz browser that...

Jow Forums is 99% neet retards that think they're smart because they can install and use gentoo or use xyz browser that protect them from le FBI.

is there anyone who is actually trying to build something good?

Attached: 1418926229393.jpg (1700x1181, 536K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xarql.com/polr
xarql.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm making a website as a hobby. I fear that you're all going to DDoS me if I post a link though.
I'm basically just trying to copy features from different forum and chat websites and make it look pretty.

I'm working on the most useless thing ever
I'm making video games, specifically right now I'm working on making 3D models

now here on Jow Forums I hear you guys don't like video games so I don't talk about it often.

game developers are universally respected by other developers.
fuck anyone that doesn't think so

Working on a clinical/scientific ANN-based AI. Makes a diagnosis for a single disease based on genetic data.

I'm just fine-tuning it and making pretty plots for presentation now.

Hi

I've heard so many Jow Forumsentlemen bitch about people playing games that I just assumed they'd also hate the people associated with making games too, then again, I'm not on this board very often so I'm not even sure if you guys have moved on to greener pastures,

Post it, pussy!
And test your blog's sikuriti :^)

nice try user, but come up with your own idea for your final cs project

I made a shitty web search engine, but it requires you to crawl and index the web pages yourself first, so it's not useful or practical at all

Playing games =/ making games bud.
When Jow Forums shits on gaymers they mean people clueless about tech.

And by that I mean you have to input a list of web pages, and it will go each web page, index it, and follow each link on each page and index that page as well, etc. etc.

Takes a while if you have a long list

There's one thing wasting your life in imaginary world and other is to make these imaginary worlds!

You can think of all the faggots who are wasting their life playing your game!
You, literally take out hours from their life!
You are a fucking grim reaper!

This

I wrote a script that downloads all doujins, with the same tag, from nhentai, and organizes them into folders, which is fucking retarded, because, every single doujin is uploaded there min. 4 times, and i can't pick multiple tags yet. It's doable, but I should study for my finals, or I won't get into uni.

it's just some sad faggots samefagging about games being a waste of time while the whole world works like a sandbox game and you can choose what to prioritise..

it's like warrior class saying that playing mage is worthless because he can't comprehend the joy in it.. we still play in the same universe

xarql.com/polr

You might want to set up a routing rule for the base address there.

Yeah I know. I should also change the 404 page so people don't know what operating system it runs on.

Mostly trying to work with AI. It's a nightmare.

Making a website where you can encrypt/decrypt with standard crypto algorithms

Done
xarql.com will now display a welcome page and an error page has been set up

Its mainly just linux shilling faggots. Whenever someone mentions linux having shit support with games they just go "muh games" instead of addressing the issue.

What kind?

I'm in the process of designing a z80 computer and writing an OS for it. I've got the computer itself almost fully built at this point.

Enjoy getting vanned

Attached: Screenshot_20180609-200544.png (720x1280, 22K)

Wtf?

Attached: Screenshot_20180609_141436.png (449x47, 4K)