What's the best program to use to listen to music and why?

What's the best program to use to listen to music and why?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/mpv-player/mpv/issues/362
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

aimp because reasons

rockbox
because it's fucking rockbox

I use cmus but aimp and rockbox are good too.

Linux: MOC for easy setup
Windows: Foobar2000 for functionality
Android: AOSP Music for cleannes

Winamp on Windows
Botnet Play on Android because I subscribe to their service

mpv

because for some fucking reason no music player on Linux knows what I want when I select multiple audio files and open them. mpv knows. mpv also lets me add more tracks to the queue by shift dragging them onto its window.

how do you use a torrent website to listen to music?

actually, i just realised shift draging a bunch of files only drags the one file. fuck everything.

>the absolute state of freetard software

it's a command line tool. use command line.

get fucked.

Plex.
It's fucking good.

what are you so mad about? if you're using some linux distro you should be comfortable around shell and if not you fell for a meme.

vlc is what i use on my pc just because it plays anything i throw at it
hikiplayer for android because nice little folder browser

i'm not gonna revert to 70s and type out everything i do just to please some autist like you

Google Play Music

1. pirate loads of music
2. upload to google
3. listen using play music for free forever

How do stay alive without a brain?

GPM is absolute trash if you want to have control over tags, album art, just about anything metadata related.

Works for normies, but that's about it.

i don't give a shit what you do lmao but if you use a program in a way that was not intended then you should expect it not to work like you expect
eh you know what? do what you like

Windows: MusicBee because of high customization options and easy to use interface

Vanilla Music: it's a pretty simple and light player that just works.

it also takes explicit songs and turns off all the swear words. that's what happened to me at least. now i just sync music using my personal cloud.

>nautilus deselects multiple files while shift-dragging
>somehow that's mpv's fault

Werks with Dolphin and Audacious

VLC. It just works.

You're autistic.
Audacious has this "feature". I believe Clementine will work too.

Been using Clementine lately. It works with a library and/or file browsing (I thought I'd never use that but it's great), also good playlist managing (addind to queue, other shit)

Attached: tangerina.jpg (600x331, 36K)

nigga, nautilus gives mpv the list of files you selected as input but plays only the first file in the list. on linux and osx you launch multiple files like this mpv subdir/* see github.com/mpv-player/mpv/issues/362

aplay

Foobar2000 for Windows
Rocket Player on Android

wynil

NewPipe and Media Player Classic

Youtube

FM radio

musicbee

Linux: Spotify
Windows: Spotify
Android: Spotify

ncmpcpp

Windows: AIMP

Android: AIMP

On Windows: iTunes.
On Linux: Quod Libet

mpd.

Honestly, I only recently managed to set it up and working. Now I can control my music from every device in my home and I can control and stream my music via mpd's embedded httpd server from anywhere over an SSH tunnel.

Plus, ncmpcpp is comfy; it just needs some vim-friendly keybinds and you're good to go.

I'd say Google's software but I don't know what app, if any, to use or if it's dead or no longer developed.