Stay tuned!

Stay tuned!

Attached: 06092018.png (880x1750, 1.35M)

Why, is your mom streaming on livejasmin?

>no

i just want windows phones to be a thing again

Attached: 1527354234414.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

>microphone or speaker integrated into the display so it cuts off some of the picture
I never wanted anything to cut the picture. If I fullscreen a video I don't want to see a black bar in it. That would bother me constantly. Now I bought S8+ which didn't fall for notch meme but even that has rounded corners for some reason. It doesn't bother me but all I asked was a normal screen.

Just get Microsoft launcher, fren

>rounded corners
Who the fuck likes that?

some retard phone marketer invented a screen:body metric and now it's a selling point

At least it doesn't have that black tumor at the top.

that would mean apple not doubling down on retardation. they always double down on retardation. fake "concept" made by a moron in OP pic

>microphone or speaker integrated into the display
that's not a hole in the screen on the bottom, you retarded mongoloid, you obviously never touch the iphone x turd in your life
that's something for itoddlers to pull on because they took the home button away from them
how are you this retarded?

>you obviously never touch the iphone x turd in your life
>tries to insult my intelligence after that
Thin ice, faggot. It's not something to brag about that you've used iPhones. If you haven't used one then what would be your first impression about that OP picture? That's right, you're the brainlet here. It was fully logical assumption and in no way means I'm retarded. Learn some more words so you'll make sense in the future.

>That misaligned edit in the top left corner

Next time do a better 'shop job.

You are currently on a tech board.
You should know about something as mainstream as that.

It's not even mainstream in my life. All my friends use Android and Jow Forums rightfully hates Apple products. If that line is a software button it's a horrible choice for one. Nothing about it implies that it's the home button, it's just some weird black bar blocking the view. Why even put anything there if you just have to know it? Just keep it transparent.

>It's not something to brag about that you've used iPhones
good for you for being an oblivious shitheaded moron

Sorry I didn't quite catch all that, try taking some of those cocks out of your mouth first

you have to be 18 to post here

>good for you for being an oblivious shitheaded moron
Yeah I better learn from the mature well-adjusted poster like yourself. If you have nothing to say it's common practice to just shut up.

i just fucking told you the black bar isn't a speaker or a whatever the fuck else you thought it was. you out of touch retarded MORON

No you didn't. You were useless.

can't even fucking read, can you?

I can read better than you, which is why I noticed that there are two assholes replying to me. Otherwise it wouldn't make any sense quoting me on my earlier posts again. I then followed the reply chain keeping those two separate. Now I'm done spoonfeeding you further, connect the dots on your own.

Bad day at school today, pumpkin?

people with human hands

he meant the screen, not the device.