Is there a point to buying Apple products anymore?

Is there a point to buying Apple products anymore?

Attached: iphone-x-select-2017.png (189x376, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tenorshare.com/iphone-fix/how-to-fix-iphone-8-8-plus-stuck-in-boot-loop.html
theverge.com/2017/10/6/16437790/iphone-8-swollen-battery-issue-apple-investigating
extremetech.com/mobile/256783-apple-seriously-investigating-reports-iphones-splitting-open-charging
bgr.com/2017/09/29/iphone-8-battery-explosion-display
bgr.com/2017/10/09/iphone-8-battery-swelling-incidents/
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/03/16/iphone-explodes-owners-hands-should-worried/
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11952307
fin24.com/Tech/Gadgets/exploding-battery-reports-on-iphone-8-20171002
au.news.yahoo.com/a/38130590/man-claims-iphone-6-exploded-smoked-in-hands/
bgr.com/2017/09/29/iphone-8-battery-explosion-display/
9news.com.au/national/2017/12/03/08/54/incredible-moment-iphone-6-explodes-in-mans-hands
theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/3018303/iphone-8-plus-handset-allegedly-explodes-while-on-charge
qz.com/1091071/reports-suggest-customers-apple-iphone-8-phones-are-exploding-aapl/
cultofmac.com/15298/exploding-iphones-not-our-fault-apple-says/
express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/719587/Apple-iPhone-Explode-Battery
express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/741241/iPhone-Battery-Explode-Fire-Apple-Statement
abc7ny.com/technology/exclusive-nyc-man-says-iphone-6-exploded-in-his-hands-/2724914/
lifewire.com/could-my-iphone-explode-4129037
6abc.com/technology/iphone-6-explodes-in-owners-hands/2726697/
gbtimes.com/charging-iphone-explodes-east-china
news.com.au/technology/gadgets/mobile-phones/apple-investigates-after-iphone-7-plus-explodes-in-incident-echoing-samsungs-smartphone-scandal/news-story/f44a8ea8c5dcc5fe8ae99a1cc0477565
wjla.com/news/local/couples-iphone-explodes-then-catches-fire-near-3-month-old-daughter-in-southeast-dc
inverse.com/article/37011-iphone-8-issues-apple-investigates-battery-problems
fortune.com/video/2017/02/24/exploding-iphone-problem/
digitaltrends.com/mobile/more-exploding-iphones/
news.softpedia.com/news/iphone-6-explodes-like-a-grenade-in-owner-s-hands-video-518810.shtml
forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2017/10/05/apple-iphone-8-plus-new-iphones-battery-problem/#203029f57019
fox8.com/tag/iphone-explodes-while-woman-sleeps/
nbc25news.com/news/nation-world/gallery/couples-iphone-explodes-then-catches-fire-near-3-month-old-daughter-in-southeast-dc
gizmochina.com/2017/09/29/iphone-8-plus-reportedly-explodes-charging-taiwan/
wccftech.com/apple-iphone-8-explodes-and-is-absolutely-ruined/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdhzPLQhWa0
warosu.org/g/thread/S59573706#p59573939
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, best OS, best resale value, best service and status

Was there ever

Lol

nice argument, faggot

>Was there ever

Nope, never
Apple always dumbed down computers

>nice argument, faggot

No. And I'm on my Mac Pro '08 which I still vastly prefer over my PC. But when this thing dies, it's either a hackintosh or I guess I'll attempt Linux. Only reason I use win10 is for htpc/gaming. It's not useful for anything else.

both iOS and Android have their strong and weak points
change my mind

>inb4 fanboys think everyone should use what they use

Assuming Jow Forums is mostly filled with tech literate people there's really no reason to use iOS devices. The constant chronic thermal throttling and overheating problems on iPhones alone makes us gawk at the thought of having to deal with such issues on a $1,000 phone.

Attached: csm_Foto_21.11.17_13_46_23_039aed3a3d.png (554x1200, 625K)

except not everyone is tech literate. ios is objectively the best os for people who don't understand technology

High hardware quality, great customer service, efficient OSes, easy to use, features improve your life rather than giving you 100 settings to click through while everyone around you is doing something practical in the real world.

Lots of reasons to choose apple products if you have the money and value real world applications of your tech

Attached: 1521376961310.jpg (640x480, 36K)

>thermal throttling and overheating
in what scenarios, stress tests or some dumb ass mobile games?
Not to mention the ovens Snapdragon 810 and 820 were

Right but OP posted on Jow Forums so we can assume he meant to ask us if there's a point in getting DOA hot garbage designed for children.

Typical normal use, see apple threads about iTodddlers crying their $1,000 shit stain gave up and locked up after a few minutes on blacked.

>Typical normal use
If iPhones locked up on the regs during normal use I don't think they'd be such a massive multinational corporation.

I know why techfags dislike apple but at least be reasonable now, if this shit happens it's fairly rare

Except it is and customers would rather take up the ass than admit to the problem and god forbid get an android phone like a "poorfag" despite them having gotten their $1,000 paperweight on credit or on a lease.

what makes you think a big corporation can't fuck up at some point? Samsung was even worse they shipped dangerous products

buying apple products is retarded but if you want to fit in the normies crowd in he US it might be a reason to consider doing it

Yet apple literally sells you defective untested products that also blow up in your face and burn house downs but because of the cult mentality of apple users, it's just a feature©®™.

tenorshare.com/iphone-fix/how-to-fix-iphone-8-8-plus-stuck-in-boot-loop.html
theverge.com/2017/10/6/16437790/iphone-8-swollen-battery-issue-apple-investigating
extremetech.com/mobile/256783-apple-seriously-investigating-reports-iphones-splitting-open-charging
bgr.com/2017/09/29/iphone-8-battery-explosion-display
bgr.com/2017/10/09/iphone-8-battery-swelling-incidents/
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/03/16/iphone-explodes-owners-hands-should-worried/
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11952307
fin24.com/Tech/Gadgets/exploding-battery-reports-on-iphone-8-20171002
au.news.yahoo.com/a/38130590/man-claims-iphone-6-exploded-smoked-in-hands/
bgr.com/2017/09/29/iphone-8-battery-explosion-display/
9news.com.au/national/2017/12/03/08/54/incredible-moment-iphone-6-explodes-in-mans-hands

if you're in middle school maybe.

>replying to tripfags
>ever

Excellent contribution to the thread.

spbp

All devices with lithium batteries have this potential which is basically any modern device

it's the same tech in them all

Um in all fairness, apple never had to withdrawal an entire phone model due to fires/explosions. Samsung did. iOS is a great OS for a smartphone and it doesn't really need to be very open as no one with a brain is doing heavy computing on a smartphone.

Right but everyone either pretends it's okay when apple does it or outright denies they ever happened.

Because they have tons of money to bribe people with. It's literally what intel has been doing for a while now.

theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/3018303/iphone-8-plus-handset-allegedly-explodes-while-on-charge
qz.com/1091071/reports-suggest-customers-apple-iphone-8-phones-are-exploding-aapl/
cultofmac.com/15298/exploding-iphones-not-our-fault-apple-says/
express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/719587/Apple-iPhone-Explode-Battery
express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/741241/iPhone-Battery-Explode-Fire-Apple-Statement
abc7ny.com/technology/exclusive-nyc-man-says-iphone-6-exploded-in-his-hands-/2724914/
lifewire.com/could-my-iphone-explode-4129037
6abc.com/technology/iphone-6-explodes-in-owners-hands/2726697/
gbtimes.com/charging-iphone-explodes-east-china
news.com.au/technology/gadgets/mobile-phones/apple-investigates-after-iphone-7-plus-explodes-in-incident-echoing-samsungs-smartphone-scandal/news-story/f44a8ea8c5dcc5fe8ae99a1cc0477565

>Typical normal use
like what, exactly?
Hasn't happened to iPhone 6 i had back in the day or the work-provided iPhone 7 i'm using now
Oh, and my private phone is a Xiaomi Redmeme Note 5 in case you want to accuse me of shilling. Both of them are good devices.

Good for you, it sounds like you'd rather do important things than be on your phone all day long. Most people's typical use of a smartphone consists of hours on social media and shitty gaymes every day which iPhones don't have sufficiently good cooling solutions to handle so they do the next best thing and lower the cpu and gpu clock frequencies to prevent heat damage to the battery.

ITODDLERS

L I T E R A L L Y

BTFO

Apple had issues with swelling Macbook batteries. What's their deal?

huge stupid braindead loyal fanbase, tons of money to pay off lawsuits before they go to court and major news reporters.

Someone suggest an alternative to the iPhone X for someone who is anti-Google, Microsoft, and Facebook.

If there’s a phone out there that is secure, and privacy focused I want to use it. I don’t mind paying money, or techical challenges, but I won’t give up my personal data to Google / Microsoft / Facebook / NSA.

Huawei my nigga.

any android device with major lineage os support like the oneplus 3

fpbp

Attached: kanye (2).jpg (650x360, 134K)

I switched from a s9+ to a iPhone X , iOS is more secure

>t. iToddler

Attached: 1499785451864.jpg (1000x1243, 339K)

there really hasnt been one going on 5-10 years now.
the peaked in 2008

tell that to all the female celebrities who got their pictures of their affairs and snatch leaked

He's just talking out his ass. iPhones tend to be the most reliable hardware you can buy. There may be isolated cases of like one iPhone 8 bursting into flames, or one 6s catching fire, but they're clearly just that: isolated.

Even if you go to Louis Rossmann's channel, a man with no love for Apple, he has comparatively few complaints about iPhones relative to a lot of other tech stuff, mostly Apple's laptops. I think the things he's talked about are antenna placement issues in the 4, which was ages ago, and structural issues with the 6+. And that's it. His iPhone-specific complaints usually center around Apple's shitty corporate practices with respect to independent repair shops.

God, how much is apple bribing you with?

wjla.com/news/local/couples-iphone-explodes-then-catches-fire-near-3-month-old-daughter-in-southeast-dc
inverse.com/article/37011-iphone-8-issues-apple-investigates-battery-problems
fortune.com/video/2017/02/24/exploding-iphone-problem/
digitaltrends.com/mobile/more-exploding-iphones/
news.softpedia.com/news/iphone-6-explodes-like-a-grenade-in-owner-s-hands-video-518810.shtml
forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2017/10/05/apple-iphone-8-plus-new-iphones-battery-problem/#203029f57019
fox8.com/tag/iphone-explodes-while-woman-sleeps/
nbc25news.com/news/nation-world/gallery/couples-iphone-explodes-then-catches-fire-near-3-month-old-daughter-in-southeast-dc
gizmochina.com/2017/09/29/iphone-8-plus-reportedly-explodes-charging-taiwan/
wccftech.com/apple-iphone-8-explodes-and-is-absolutely-ruined/

Yes, because they used easy-to-guess questions in their account recovery settings. Stuff that was a matter of public record. If they had been less retarded, then someone else would not have been able to guess their way through and reset their passwords.

OR apple security is literally fucking dogshit and incapable of offering any kind of reliable protection even against skiddies who pay for babies first 0-days

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdhzPLQhWa0

>shilling for jewgle

JUST

Not at all, google is a fucking disaster and a big reason why android is still looked down upon.

Yes. I need to give them as much profit as possible so they can buy Disney, which they could do right now if they wanted to, but they'd lose their entire cash reserve.

>tripfag autism

see

Thanks, checked it out but seems a bit shit user. Still just fucking Android. Apple still seems to have the best mix of privacy and tech.

I never denied that there were no isolated incidents. But Apple has sold millions of phones and the best you're able to do to prove your case is this? A handful of sub-300 word news articles? No mention of whether or not these were third-party batteries or originals? You're not doing any research, you're just copying and pasting shit to suit your narrative. Fuck man, my Galaxy SIII nearly exploded while it was charging the ORIGINAL SAMSUNG battery one night, on the original Samsung charger. The battery puffed up like a marshmallow at a Scout camp and melted the back. But I would definitely not go around saying "all Samsung products are defective", I just happened to get a bad battery. Replaced that shit and used the SIII another couple years.

If you didn't gather from the above, I'm not being paid by Apple, I've been using Samsung and HTC phones in one form or another since 2012. I am considering heading over to iOS for my next device though, just because I've burned through 3 phones in the time where my sister has had a single iPhone 5.

>Apple buying Disney
The world doesn't need that much onions.

Why did he hit "8" around the 4-minute mark?

Nobody actually looks down on Android

I wasn't shitting you guys when I said apple has a stupid loyal fanbase:

People like this are ready to lap up any shit apple excretes and pretend like everything is a-ok. Apple could literally have a kid-fucking operation going on and if it were brought to light it would just be a feature©®™ to them

Attached: 1315629207758.jpg (600x480, 110K)

>Nobody actually looks down on Android

kek'd hard

not an argument

Accident I suppose, it was still the wrong passcode.

Also android is always looked down upon because most of it powers $20 wallmart chinkshit people complain runs slow so they get a credit card and pay $1,000 for a fucking iPhone because they're dumb as shit

what?

>Nobody actually looks down on Android

Attached: 1438014779.png (637x310, 37K)

Reminder that this ipajeet shill literally outed himself.

I remember that thread. Christ.

Attached: download_2.jpg (208x242, 9K)

Yes, as long as there's iPod Classics out there.

Attached: ipod-classic-5262.jpg (770x433, 34K)

>tfw a majority of woman are this shallow and materialistic
Sad, every single day that passes mgtow starts making more and more sense.

muh stores

muh open source

I shouldn't reply to a namefagger but I never asked and I'm curious
why do you namefag on Jow Forums, what's the point, it just makes you seem arrogant and stupid, no one wants to answer you and it defeats the only fucking point of posting on this shitty chinese purse collecting forum

Attached: 1527017883227-g.png (815x611, 672K)

>owning anything other than a jailbroken iPhone SE
I seriously hope you don't.

Even I can't answer that.

Shit dude, how you do you deal with having girly hands? Do you wear gloves all the time or what?

>constant updates
>iMessage
>continuity
>not a pain in the ass to use

I have an iPhone 6 and an iMac 2007, they both still work just fine. I only had to upgrade the iMac to an SSD, and now it's perfect for web browsing.

There are advantages to both sides desu, however my personal computing needs are light, so my current setup is still good for the forseeable future.

I keep them in your mom's satch most of the time, it's nbd.

Yeah, android is okay - except that it's so shit that it'll be replaced by fuschia

I haven't seen a lot of "Tech literate" people around here, most of them are autistic people crying over other people's choices on Operating Systems and SmartPhones.

My iphone 4s was okay as a phone but useless as a smartphone. Possibly only good for youtube videos and shitty mobile games. Constant lag doing fucking anything even after repeated factory resets, putting music on it was a massive pain in the ass with itunes being awful and no direct access to files. Went android and never looked back because at least I can actually fucking fix it when it shits itself.

>anymore

Support for more than 2 weeks?

>giving your info to chinks

The AUDACITY. This guy thought he was rich because he had $1,900 in his account. Actual poorfag who loathes Apple. Why am I not surprised. Should have changed your trip moron.

Attached: red_j337.jpg (659x215, 33K)

top kek

That thread was fucking hilarious. Look at the roasting he got.

warosu.org/g/thread/S59573706#p59573939

>Privacy
>Security and feature updates

And that's how you stop a tripfag.

*scrots*
Who said tripcucks can't entertain LMAO being poor is one thing but having t. cheap chink phone fag

Attached: 1518199099507.jpg (480x472, 46K)

There never was. Learned it the hard way, by buying two iPhones. Never again.

hahahahahahahhahaha