Anyone know of an app/site where you can test out bit of standup for strangers. Just voice and theres like a timer

Anyone know of an app/site where you can test out bit of standup for strangers. Just voice and theres like a timer.

This is very specific but i wonder if its even possible from a programming point of view.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lcGWYR0yWbw
store.steampowered.com/app/665360/
youtube.com/watch?v=ThdHefSOMUY&list=FLExT7C9mg_SguaY_8zbOytg&index=8&t=18s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=lcGWYR0yWbw

Well shit of course vr has it. Another reason i wish i had vr. Guess i was just talking about plebtier mobile apps/sites for poorfags like myself

steam is $5. store.steampowered.com/app/665360/

Attached: vidya.png (500x700, 21K)

Go to an open mic dweeb

>i wonder it its even possible

but im pretty sure im retarded and suck so rather test online first
yea, im not a scientist.

also is that not VR? i thought it was, even if it isnt, i can hear my laptop fan spooling up just watching the clips

What the truck does this have to do with /g

>is that not VR?
Why the fuck would it be VR?

post some jokes

The game has completely died since that video was created. There's only ever a small handful of people online and none of them are entertaining.

source on this hella epin twitster post? can i find it on the subz by chance? should i search for any keywords? perhaps "epin","s4s",or "fortehlulz"?

i dont do knock knock jokes, more elaborate stories with much of the comedic value coming from the presentation and how I speak during.

like any true artist using his vocal paintbrush

tisk tisk

post some jokes

dur ya heard about that one thang, holy FUCK thats gay as hell,

WHYD HE DO THAT

*cackle*

I mean WHY

is he FUCKING GAY??

there.

Younow?

Cringey as fuck screenshot.

just go into any chatroom grab mic
and do yo thang...

Attached: IMG_20180609_203025_203.jpg (1920x2400, 605K)

>This is very specific but i wonder if its even possible from a programming point of view
This sounds really really really simple...

but im not an annoying fucktard and think everyone wants to hear my bullshit unless theyre specifically there to hear it?

a true comedian is fearless..

Attached: 9lmiyhp8xx211.jpg (770x433, 34K)

You're thinking about it too hard. Just watch some classic Paul Reiser standup until things start to click.
youtube.com/watch?v=ThdHefSOMUY&list=FLExT7C9mg_SguaY_8zbOytg&index=8&t=18s

Attached: pr.jpg (224x270, 17K)