>"Not starting until you stand up."
>"Can you give me a second need to check up something real quick"
>"If you leave this meeting we are going to have a talk on Monday..."
>stand up in fucking boxers for the whole office to see
>literally smiles once disappointly, and then disconnects me
>fired on Monday

Attached: skype.jpg (890x501, 70K)

Sounds like a horrible shit job dude, be glad you are outta there

So you got fired for lying to your boss and being lazy. Okay.

Either stand up for yourself next time or fucking commit to the work.

Attached: 20160413132334.png (600x600, 472K)

be thankful, you could've been stuck there for another year.

>dress code off clock hours
>dress code at all
You are better off out of that shit job OP.

>boss works at the other side of the continent.
>"work" from home whenever I feel like it

God bless this STEM degree

>stand up

Attached: laughing emoji mask.jpg (432x424, 15K)

Sue for wrongful termination.

embrace neetdom wagie

>working for a company so shit you have to salute to your boss over fucking skype
when your company is a roblox warclan

Being a wagecuck for almost 2 years broke me. How in the everloving fuck do people willingly trash 10+ hours of their day until retirement?

Attached: Russian breakfast.jpg (624x950, 65K)

i'm a neet so i don't have a lot of experience, but i just can't believe that any of that happened. if it really happened, i would be happy to be fired from that shitfest

i don't know man, mindless corporate drones expect us to accept everything they do because it's normal to them. i get the scared when i think of going back to an office

He wasn't impressed with your lack of chad-bulge.

You got terrible boss. Be glad you got out.

for me its one year so far. i want to quit soon. i think its the reason im losing my hair. so fucking stressful

>How in the everloving fuck do people willingly trash 10+ hours of their day until retirement?
No idea, man. I'm completely dead inside, even my coworkers said so.

Attached: 1438983183211.png (449x442, 151K)

>Not lifting the laptop with you

this!

You're better off lmao

thank god i don't have autism

>hey it's the end of my shift so I'm gonna head on
>oh wow, do you have to go?
>...yes
God that was so awkward. Why do managers care so much about overtime?

>boss wants workers to stand on cam
>all he'll see is their crotch
What a fag.

don't work for psycopaths

I don't know what's worse OP

Making up stupid stories like these or people who think you're actually telling the truth.

>working for literal nutjobs

It's just the opposite for me
Being a NEET broke me and made me realize how stupid and retarded the whole idea of retirement is. It's like being a NEET in terrible health with death on the horizon.
Chose a field you like. Physician, Priest, Manual Labor whatever. As long as you aren't miserable you'll gladly do it until the end of your days. I know a practicing physician that is in his 90s!
Life's empty and meaningless if you retire. Not all career pathways are tenable for even qualified people here fur to financial constraints, so I empathize with you people.

Things that never happened.

Sad meme.
"Button down with a tie" I don't mind wearing formals, I love it actually but forcing me to work on saturday, wear formals AND stand up during a video call. Seems kinda retarded, your ex-boss is power trippin'

All you had to do was say you spilled hot coffee on your pants and got burned badly, then asked him if he wants to see the burn marks. This would have embarrsed him and probably said, go take care of it, sorry guy.
It's not like you were exposed or had an erection.

We like our jobs, get paid well, and have real hobbies outside of work (shitposting doesn't count)

hmm , OP, couldnt you have just like angled your webcam higher while you stood

at any rate i think a boss that expects a group of people to stand for him is pschotic. doesnt help he puts his hand on your shoulder at work

>dress code at home
>wanting people on a video call to stand up
none of this happened

My job is just like being a neet in that I basically spend all day ricing shit and going on Jow Forums only they tell me what to rice sometimes and I get paid so I can get my own place and smoke up without worrying about my mom

I like you. We think alike. I wouldn't like to continue at this pace forever though. When/if I'm older I'd like to reduce my work time.

user, don't you have any hobbies or pastimes? Reading, playing instruments, watching series, playing videogames, exercising, etc. There is no time for these things when you're slaving almost your entire day. I'd have no problems with working if I could land an at most 20hr/week job that would let me live comfortably, I don't even want riches or fall for the dumb american meme dream.

>be american
>get fired for kneeling
>get fired for standing up

Attached: 1493930224207.png (411x387, 11K)

>Working means you can't have hobbies
The only time this happens is when someone doesn't govern their spending properly and has to work 80+ hours a week just to get by. I work 40, sometimes 50 hours a week. I get fat paychecks, more than enough to pay my rent, car payment, utilities, etc. Then plenty left over to buy nice things for my hobbies. Brand New bike parts, comic books, anime series/movies on Blu-ray, more HDDs for my server, e-books of my choosing, etc.

If you have NO TIME AT ALL to do anything that makes you happy for 10 hours a week minimum, it's time to sit down and truly evaluate your life.

Even with 40 hours per week, it was terrible not to mention the possible overtime. I had to wake up early to commute and when things were all over, I was at home earliest at 6pm. With exercise there's at least an hour gone. Cooking and tidying another hour. The fuck man, that is not ok. I had a decent 60k job too and am living off that until funds get too low and succumb to another terrible job.

I mean that's how work is man. Just something you get used to/grow jaded to.

I don't intend to work forever though. I'm saving all my money and fully intend to buy 10 acres minimum in a southern state. Yearly property taxes are like $500 total which you could pay that much working less than 10 hours a week. Own my land, own my home, and then just NEET it up only doing occasional side work.

who's the kid behind him

I'm a STEMfag who is tired of working in offices. How did you get a remote position?

this is Jow Forums version of penis inspection day

That's where it's at. My dad is a musician. He told me, "When I stop making music, I'll be dead."

>a-at least it's not the gubrmint...

Attached: eL7_BFQW3XfTroeyzv9KqX8CaaWStPn-xjKF44qqHxY.jpg (640x427, 46K)

Lucky him.

Attached: Despair.png (318x470, 52K)

I know. I'm trying to go for that too but it's not easy.