ban this sick filth

Attached: scmd.jpg (517x620, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sfflab.com/products/dan_a4-sfx
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811553020
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cable management is autism
what exactly?

Attached: gotfans.jpg (3920x2592, 2.24M)

do you not see whats going on in the image?

so its not just a powerboard cable management thing its a psu as well?

Post some fucking sauce

Is that safe??

Cable management is serious fun.

Attached: IMG_20180609_042644.jpg (4608x3456, 3.31M)

seriously i dont get the problem with either of our cables, its only autistic wankers who have to have it all clean its like those faggots that delete shit out of engine bays

No OP, but look at the SSD on the right. See something that's missing?

'i don't like it therefore it shouldn't exist!' cool

lol those shit stock asus cables too

Whats the source anyway?

yeah, it's called low energy mode

Attached: 084.png (300x256, 89K)

So that's why you connect the power cable and leave the data cable out!

I hate dust!

Attached: 1528642740798.jpg (1600x900, 716K)

this.
should be the other way round

angy leds

>off-brand bargain bin components
>amdpoozen
>windows 10 cuck edition

no reason to care about cable management when you don't have any hardware worth caring about in the first place

I hope you don't keep your room like that you sick fuck

This is beautiful

lol, what is this stupid shit i'm looking at? a ghetto version of a wanna be backplane?

Attached: 1518582774152.gif (200x200, 1.89M)

A PSU

Attached: scmd.png (1232x383, 342K)

Snap! that's going in my idgaf collection

Attached: 1528614611835.png (583x550, 538K)

This actually looks like a very neat idea.

The idea is neat, but they just ship as is. Means you gotta buy all cables going from that thing to mb/GPU/etc yourself extra.

When your cables are bunched up inside the case they can block airflow to components. Clean cables help with airflow and therefore temps.

If you are willing to pay for that, I do not think it is out of the question that you'd be willing to pay for custom/extra cables

> A ghetto and retarded ass version of a backplane
> but for power
GOT IT.
A fucking gimmick that is typically contained within the PSU but now given 4-6 more inches to look fucking stupid inside your case and be an incompatibility in select cases.

> to look fucking stupid inside your case
Instead of having a huge bunch of cables exit the PSU, this has one big neatly wrapped up cable that goes to the ghetto retarded ass backplane which is hidden behind the motherboard tray. You only get to see it at all if your dumb ass bought a case with windows on both sides.
>and be an incompatibility in select cases
This is a non-issue. If your case isn't compatible, buy something else.

What exactly is the problem with this thing?

>needing a crutch for cable management

Attached: 05060012.jpg (3631x5446, 2.47M)

dear faggot...
Most PSUs these days are modular as in you don't have any cables exiting it you don't need.
Most cases have intelligent routing and tie downs to ensure you don't have a cabled mess allowing any non brain dead individual to have a 'clean' case'. there is no cable mess on the mobo side of any non-poverty tier case.. All of my cables only appear enough to connect to the mobo.
So, there is no issue to solve.
Meanwhile, you get this stupid shit that now takes up a pretty elongated amount of space on your psu side. Most cases actually dont have room for this shit as drive bays are on the psu side. Meanwhile, you have one large ass awkward cable exiting the psu and can't use intelli routing because this stupid shit puts the cables in awkward locations. Then you have the same problem as you did before as you'll still need cable runs to the mobo. This stupid shit makes the problem actually far worse than existing psu's that contain this stupid rail inside the psu.

Fuck off if you don't realize that and that big cutout behind your mobo is so the backside can vent which actually gets dam hot. Now you have a big ass rail behind it blocking its path. And what faggot has a window opening on the psu/shit side of their case and why?

if what I think i'm seeing in op's image is real, its actually a really neat idea

its just a power distribution board for the PSU, right? seems like a neat marketing gimmick. Not sure if its part of the psu, or the case, or they have to come together in a combo unit.

seems like something that should be standard in all cases. PSU's could just supply a single monster molex adapter to connect to the case PDB. modular cables connect all your periphs to the pdb. seems like a cool feature they could use to sell cases

That looks awesome.

>Most PSUs these days are modular as in you don't have any cables exiting it you don't need.
Yes. I have a fully modular PSU as well, and I have a lot more than 1 (one) cable exiting my PSU. Motherboard alone being responsible for 2 cables (24-pin + 8-pin EPS), 3 SATA power cables, and 2 PCI-e power cables. That's 7 cables exiting the PSU in case your dumb ass can't count.
One cable exiting the PSU is 50% less cables exiting the PSU than if you connect just your fucking motherboard and nothing else, you gigantic moron.

>Fuck off if you don't realize that and that big cutout behind your mobo is so the backside can vent which actually gets dam hot. Now you have a big ass rail behind it blocking its path.
Firstly, that's not what that cutout is for. It's to make it possible to mount a backplate for your CPU heatsink without having to remove your motherboard and tear down the entire system.
Secondly, no you fucking don't. That big ass rail takes the place where your cables would normally go.
Do your cables block that big cutout behind your mobo? No? Thought so. They go to the side of the mobo, just like this thing would.

You're a fucking retard if you can't see the market appeal for something like this. But then again you also think the backside of your mobo gets hot, so maybe you should go back to grade school anyway.

well that's just fucking dumb isn't it

how is that even a negative thing when everyones case is different meaning all the cable lengths will be different?

> Yes. I have a fully modular PSU as well, and I have a lot more than 1 (one) cable exiting my PSU. Motherboard alone being responsible for 2 cables (24-pin + 8-pin EPS), 3 SATA power cables, and 2 PCI-e power cables. That's 7 cables exiting the PSU in case your dumb ass can't count.
> Puts power distribution rail outside PSU
> Still has 7 cables exiting the rail but now in an awkward ass central location that no case is suited for
What do you mean by this user?
> One cable exiting the PSU is 50% less cables exiting the PSU than if you connect just your fucking motherboard and nothing else, you gigantic moron.
Meanwhile, the rail that was internal to your psu is now awkwardly in the middle of your case. This rail has to take up a continuous run of space for which most cases have drives. Cable runs are meant to exit in number from your PSU because you can route them as you like from there and not have to struggle looking for a central run of room for them.

> Firstly, that's not what that cutout is for.
Be that as it may, the backside of a motherboard including the backplate get extremly hot near the vrms and cpu. In fact, cooling it can result in 6*C temp drops.
> Secondly, no you fucking don't. That big ass rail takes the place where your cables would normally go.
Sorry user.. I have numerous cases where this stupid shit wouldn't fit and would make matters worse as the cables mainly run along the bottom of the case and up the back side of the case for mobo power .. the point is to route cables in different directions. Mine go in 3, this centralizes it to one and makes matters worse.
> Do your cables block that big cutout behind your mobo? No? Thought so.
You're proving my point dumbass.
> They go to the side of the mobo, just like this thing would.
No, they go in 3 directions for what is best routing.
> hot backside
Dear poorfag, I have cooling on my TR backside, it reduces temps by 4*C

>ASS

People who buy custom cables are typically fucking morons so I can understand the appeal of this rail to them.

Attached: shit_opinion.png (502x794, 144K)

That reminds me: Why aren't there more mITX-oriented power supplies where there's a large brick outside the PC, and then the part that goes in the PC is very small? I know there's things like PicoPSU but those only go up to 160W.
It might be slightly less efficient because of transmission losses, but I'm sure there's still a market for them.

>> Still has 7 cables exiting the rail but now in an awkward ass central location that no case is suited for
Plenty of high end cases have enough space behind the mobo for stuff like that.
Hell, people shove SSDs back there sometimes for no good reason.

>4pin pwm fans connected directly to psu
>hdd power cables going to the front of the case when there's already 2 2.5" ssds on the backside

There's other shit wrong too, like
>A seagate hard drive
>Anothe seagate hard drive

No market for it. We only now started to lose optical drives, finally. Companies can't think for themselves. Ones the size of Lian-Li continue to produce generic designs while Dan Case actually try new niche things.

Attached: 627242969.g_400-w_g.jpg (400x400, 59K)

i just want an affordable sub-100W psu, preferably internal, that wont blow up if there's a power outage

Because there's enough place in the fucking tower, unless you're doing something retarded like ITX

Better yet, more motherboards with DC input from external power brick. Could have some M.2 SSDs and up to GTX1050Ti with literally zero cables inside.

Function over form..
Something lost on this whole thread.

> High end cases...
As if.
high end cases don't have spare room for dumb shit. They utilize every square inch for devices.
Cases have space for a PSU, containing as much as you can inside of it an its allotted space is the most efficient and cleanest form. Externalizing shit for the sake of externalizing is fucking retarded.

> Hell, people shove SSDs back there sometimes for no good reason.
Exactly my fucking point behind why this rail is retarded

having a easy connect/disconnect with short cables is very much a positive function when building and changing parts. once again you show that you're a literal brainlet that cant think further than your own nose. dipshit.

This stupid shit is for poorfags who want spend more money on aesthetics than their critical components.

>Because there's enough place in the fucking tower, unless you're doing something retarded like ITX
I literally just said "mITX-oriented"

The problem with those is that then you need a bunch of cables coming off the mobo, and the mobo itself needs to be able to carry all that current for GPUs and stuff.

>Cases have space for a PSU, containing as much as you can inside of it an its allotted space is the most efficient and cleanest form
No shit sherlock. It's chicken and egg, because nobody wants to make an external PSU if every case has room for an internal one, and nobody wants to make a case without room for a PSU if nobody makes external ones.

Optical drives went out of phase many years ago dumb young fag. Where the fuck were you in a womb?
> Companies can't think for themselves
Neither can consumers who buy stupid shit w/o purpose thus why companies make so many dumb fuck devices for them like the one in OP.
> Ones the size of Lian-Li continue to produce generic designs
Lian Li indeed hit a rough patch because they stuck to robo designs.
> Dan Case
Overpriced bullshit.
P.S, it doesn't cost or take much to make a sheet metal computer case. You can use freeware CAD programs and have some chink stamp it out in a week if you buy volume. Meanwhile Aesthetic fags are bending over backwards to buy SFF even when they have more than enough room in their mum's house to place it. Shoving all sorts of hot ass components taint close to each other spending stupid amounts on SFF PSUs while obtaining dog shit performance due to temps.There's a reason why ATX is the common standard. Shit needs room to breathe. VRMS suck donkey dick on these fucboi mobos btw.

Attached: yep.jpg (684x546, 76K)

Listen young fags... No one goes monkey around in their case past build time except to add or remove components. All components that plug into the mobo are easily removalable AS-IS. You probably spend 0.001% of your computers life dealing w/ fucking cable connect/disconnect and changing parts.
> once again you show that you're a literal brainlet that cant think further than your own nose.
Once again you're demonstrating you're a younfag whose whole life centers around the aesthetic and nonsensical aspects of his build. Likely spending more on cooling/cable runs than your actual fucking components. Your opinion is worth less than dogshit but it is the kind of brainlet view companies live for when they produce stupid ass products like this because you unironically believe you have a grand point and justification for buying it... Meanwhile, you're just a fucking idiot with money to burn.

Dan's ITX case is neither overpriced or bullshit.

t. poorfag that cant afford to make his internals look good

who cares about low energy when it can't even transmit any data since there's no sata cable. retard

>No shit sherlock. It's chicken and egg, because nobody wants to make an external PSU if every case has room for an internal one, and nobody wants to make a case without room for a PSU if nobody makes external ones.
Wtf are you actually talking about right now?
Low power PSUs can use power bricks. High power ones that need active cooling can't. Are you young idiots literally fucking retarded? Instead of googling and understanding electronics, you spend your whole day rattling on dumb opinions about it. IF YOUR COMPUTER USES A LOW AMOUNT OF POWER, IT CAN INDEED USE A FUCKING POWER BRICK LIKE ALL OF THE NUCs/Media computers do. IF IT CANT, IT IS PACKAGED INTO AN INTERNAL PSU w/ ACTIVE COOLING namely because there's a fucking ATX POWER SUPPLY STANDARD and there are gobs of cables needed for distribution to specific peripherals. Instead of focusing on fucking dumbass aesthetics focus on the function of things which you seem to ignore.

>young
>young
>young
>young
wow you're so mature and old

fuck off and kys, faggot

>High power ones that need active cooling can't
Except there's nothing stopping you from putting active cooling in an external brick, and that's been done before.
> there's a fucking ATX POWER SUPPLY STANDARD and there are gobs of cables needed for distribution to specific peripherals
Okay, what's your point? You could just have the power supply feed 12v + whatever else to a very small internal box, which would then distribute it through all the normal ATX connections.

ALL SFF IS OVERPRICED BULLSHIT because its a niche market meant for aesthetic fags who behave like they have a pussy between their legs and need to stylize every single stupid ass thing they buy. Unless you live in a cardboard box, you don't need the space. Thus why when someone goes out of their way to reduce it, it is mainly for beautification purposes.
I run over 5 rigs in a room including a fully decked out TR. One of them is SFF because I transport it too and from a co-working location. Please don't attempt to call me a poorfag because I dont waste money on stupid shit. Oh, and all of it runs on air cooling because my work is way too important to risk it due to some gimmick aesthetic like water cooling.

Any other comments faggot?

No, you're just a young fucking idiot who has more opinions than they do understanding and experience which is why you dedicate so much time and resources to stupid shit like :
> muh aesthetics and muh coach mini bag sized computer
> Look at it anons, look how much shit I packed into this tiny $300 enclosure that cost more than my CPU AINT IT PRETTY ANONS

Attached: faggot_gen.jpg (580x580, 97K)

>niche market
>OVERPRICED BULLSHIT
going a bit senile there, granpa. go make a ponytail with your neck, back and ass hair instead.

Attached: 1511624853041.jpg (1200x1000, 174K)

>Except there's nothing stopping you from putting active cooling in an external brick, and that's been done before.
> Okay, what's your point? You could just have the power supply feed 12v + whatever else to a very small internal box, which would then distribute it through all the normal ATX connections.
So, instead of packaging everything up into an efficient and standardized cube, you want to break everything out and distributed like a retard so you can pretend you have small case for your components? Meanwhile, you have a big ass brick hidden somewhere.

Serious question, why are you young faggots so obsessed with stupid shit like this? Is it because all of the hard problems are solved so you go monkey hunting for stupid fuck non problems like this making things even worse in most cases?

Attached: 1509013246757.jpg (372x457, 47K)

It appears we struck a nerve. Show us your sheet metal computer case then.

>im older than you so im automatically smarter!
>calls products for a niche market overpriced bullshit because he cant comprehend some people want something he doesnt
someone call the nursing home, got a confused old man on the run here

Attached: 1522000231833.jpg (516x516, 44K)

Sorry son, SFF is niche.
Go get some pussy and stop trying to beautify your coach bag computer case and maybe you'll realize your trap bf isn't a female just because he wears colored hair ponytails made from ass hair on Fridays.

That's fuckin cheating bro like when ppl started killing samurai with guns... cable management is dead.

Struck a nerve? This is highly hilarious actually..
> Show us your sheet metal computer case then.
I thought you faggots already referenced one :
sfflab.com/products/dan_a4-sfx
Are you blind or just retarded?
Meanwhile, this is actually how cheap this dog shit is to make :
> newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811553020
$48
Less materials = Less cost not more.

> MUH DAN CASE
Literally using the least material and design and selling it at a premium beyond far more expensive cases.... A literal rectangle skeleton frame w/ sheet metal wrapped around it
> BUT user ITS THE FUTURE PAYING $300 for some bitchboi sheet metal wrapped barebone case

I proved my case by absolutely destroying your narrative and talking points. I know you're a young and dumb brainlet because you have no sensible defense yet maintain your unironically stupid ass line of thinking. I can do this w/ no mention of my age even if I am a young fag myself because only a youngfag can be as retarded as you even though there are older brainlet adults.

>It's so easy!
So show us.
>No!

I guess you don't understand manufacturing overhead. Again, large companies like Lian LI or Cougar can sell cheap cases, regardless of their larger size, because they make thousands of them at a time.

that's the thing, niche means it will be more expensive, but that doesnt make it "bullshit", you dumb faggot. and "overpriced" is relative, dipshit.

now stop posting and fuck off back to /v/ with you grampa

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811553020
$48
Linked in previous post.

> I guess you don't understand manufacturing overhead. Again, large companies like Lian LI or Cougar can sell cheap cases, regardless of their larger size, because they make thousands of them at a time.
The cost of being a nichefag.
Prove my points one by one.

>proved my case
>destroyed your points
>"OVERPRICED BULLSHIT!!!!!"
sure thing, kid

>>needing a crutch for cable management
>buys custom cables

> niche means it will be more expensive
It kind of was my point
> bullshit and overpriced
Come along w/ the territory of being a nichefag.
> now stop posting and fuck off back to /v/ with you grampa
If i continue posting, you'll manage to state as fact every prior point I made in my previous post...

> I'm not a nichefag paying lots of money for something
> Wait, I am.
The mind of a youngfag.. So easy

The 'young fag' never sees themselves.

Attached: 1520967276979.png (722x927, 468K)

>Prove my points one by one.
Do you mean disprove? Disprove my points first. What part of minimum order quantity and bulk pricing do you not understand?

pin pwm fans connected directly to psu
Actually I think on the right hand side that black cable is probably coming from the motherboard, likely a fan header.
So the PWM fan connectors on the SCMD are probably getting their timing from that connector.

>>hdd power cables going to the front of the case when there's already 2 2.5" ssds on the backside
And? You can have drives in the front of the case. Could be 3.5" drives.
The biggest problem is the missing SATA cable from the right hand SSD.

>facts
the only fact you've stated is that niche costs more, everything else is opinions, and dumb ones on top of that
ill just reiterate what i said earlier:
>ew i stepped in shit - your opinion.jpg

>youngfag
>youngfag
>youngfag
your age means nothing, just makes you look more retarded since you cant even reason like normal adult.

>SSD spelled backward (with the font that makes it look like "ASS")
Nice.

Attached: consider the ass.jpg (516x440, 109K)

i see you're a fellow man of culture.

Attached: 06.jpg (800x1197, 230K)

>Convenient cables is now a bad thing

> dumb fags want something stupid
> Willing to pay exorbitant price for it
> Product made for $50 once mainstream
> Likely costs $100 in small quantity
> Sell it to dumb fags for $300
What seems to be the problem with your comprehension? You think that shit box actually cost $200-$300 to make in small quantities in chink land? Are you unironically this fucking dense?

> selective processing
> post guts pic when you unironically buy this stupid shit.

I wonder if there's genuine shrek porn made by the real dreamkikes

>That's fuckin cheating bro like when ppl started killing samurai with guns...
westworld season 2 sucked

> Product made for $50 once mainstream
> Likely costs $100 in small quantity
> Sell it to dumb fags for $300
None of these are facts.

>reee why are there options in a free market
Kek. Imagine a living being this dumb.