Is it just me or does this not really work anymore?

Is it just me or does this not really work anymore?

Attached: org.jak_linux.dns66.20.png (192x192, 10K)

Get good host files

>She doesn't use blokada

use adaway

>Everyone has a rooted phone.

Everyone should have a rooted phone

It's a security risk, idiot

Not if you don't grant root access to unworthy programs. I've never even had an app request root that I didn't trust, but I guess that's just me.

lol yeah it's the same way windows machines are a "security risk" compared to macOS.
its only a risk if you're a retard.

I would not allow windoze machines to be used in any security-critical mission ever...

The former post mentions *everyone* should have a rooted phone. This is bullshit because in the set 'everyone' about 90% are the same retards you referred to that don't even know what root privs are. It's a security risk that very few can accept, and I'm not even sure you guys can

It's super easy to do safely. You personally get to choose which apps get root privileges and which don't. You're being ridiculous.

Android Pay doesn't work with a rooted phone.

I'm a retard, can you elaborate?

Thanks for confirming you have never worked in any corporate environment ever.

You are being rediculous if you can fool yourself into believing everyone can handle root privs. Especially in a corporate setting.

>Especially in a corporate setting
Who the fuck would root their work phone? Are you even trying?

Glad you're starting to agree

Is it better than DNS66, my fellow girl (male)?
Not OP here but kinda curious.

>botnet doesnt work with rooted phone
then its even better

Why would someone need to block ads on a work phone? The most it would be used for is email, calls, and whatever other communication platform is used by the company.

>what is byod

In case of BYOD you should be rooted anyway.

something only cucks would participate in

Attached: disgusted_chaos.png (500x500, 256K)

Use root based ad-blockers. If you see root as a security risk you should root with magisk anyway and disable root, so some rogue app won't hijack your phone with a zero day root exploit - magisk has an option to provide systemless hosts so you don't need root for adaway.

As long as people have personal devices some will always try to hook them up to the corporate network. Rooting is simply a security risk, and don't ever sell that story that literally everyone should have a rooted phone.

Yes it does. I have a rooted phone and Android pay. Magisk passes safety net. You only fail safety net if you use xposed framework. I have xposed and it makes Android pay not work, when I need it to work, I disable xposed with a simple off button, restart my phone, now I can open the app to send money or receive money. Don't use xposed at all if you can't be bothered restarting your phone. Xposed is barely needed anymore, everything it has is basically on magisk and passes safetynet letting you run android pay etc. I just have a fringe module on xposed that isn't available on magisk, that I don't need but enjoy using and not bothered by having one app I use every 6 months not work unless I take 2min to restart my phone. If you use it daily don't use xposed now Android pay works.