What are some good free VPN solutions?

What are some good free VPN solutions?

Attached: ok.jpg (200x200, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thatoneprivacysite.net/vpn-comparison-chart/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>free VPN
The only good VPN is a paid VPN.

Attached: 1522512963686.png (600x600, 42K)

>good
>free
>VPN
These words do not belong together.
>thatoneprivacysite.net/vpn-comparison-chart/

Attached: only_real_options.png (1252x565, 47K)

Paid or free, all public VPNs are NSA-sposnored botnets. There is no difference between the two.

>He doesn't understand how cryptography or capitalism works.
Even if they were collecting data, they could never do anything with it in the public sphere (prosecution) because they'd be shown to violating their stated terms and thus go out of business, or be sued to the ground for false advertisment.
Also, many VPNs, including Mullvad have been tested by several court cases and told the agencies:
>We have nothing, sorry.
Maybe engage brain, before engaging Jow Forums.
Or, y'know, just research, dumb dumb.

Also, the very cryptography they use is unbreakable with current methods and we're decades away from fully generalizing QCs able to make them redundant and even when we do, there are solutions, even now.
I wish lay people wouldn't speak about cryptography, unless they understood it.

>Even if they were collecting data
Which they do.

>they could never do anything with it in the public sphere (prosecution) because they'd be shown to violating their stated terms
Not a big deal. State sponsored organizations always do it.

>Also, many VPNs, including Mullvad have been tested by several court cases and told the agencies:
Publicity stunt.

>Also, the very cryptography they use is unbreakable
Cryptography itself is fine. It depends how you implement it.

>Which they do.
[PROOF]
>Not a big deal. State sponsored organizations always do it.
Proof they're state sponsored when they're publicly listed companies who draw their revenue from their userbase.
They have no need for government funding, you idiot.
>Publicity stunt.
[PROOF]
Love it, you have nothing but bullshit memes and you obviously don't understand how they function, or why.

Considering they resisted government agencies, they're probably doing it right.

It was a publicity stunt. They told that to the public while handing over the data.

You can't connect to a server without giving that server your IP, you know?

>Proof they're state sponsored when they're publicly listed companies who draw their revenue from their userbase.
They don't need any revenue. VPN providers ARE THE STATE! The payment they require is so gullible fucks like you think it's a legit service.

Every company will claim they don't hand over your data. Yet they all do it. Countless leaked e-mails from different companies, including Apple.

>It was a publicity stunt. They told that to the public while handing over the data.
[PROOF]
Also, there was no conviction, or case made with said evidence, so try again.
>You can't connect to a server without giving that server your IP, you know?
And it isn't logged, if it isn't logged, it doesn't matter.
Also, if you're doing something that sensitive use a hotspot, or hack WiFi over a directional antenna from a mile away, idiot.
>They don't need any revenue.
What is capitalism?
>VPN providers ARE THE STATE!
>The payment they require is so gullible fucks like you think it's a legit service.
[BURDEN OF PROOF]
They only gullible fucks here is you, thinking Jow Forums memes = objective fact.
>Every company will claim they don't hand over your data.
But most companies DON'T say that, in fact, when pressed (alla Facebook) they say they DO and it is how business is done for them (because you don't pay for the service).
>Yet they all do it.
[PROOF for VPN companies]
>Countless leaked e-mails from different companies, including Apple.
Apple isn't a non-logging VPN service, you dumbfuck.
You literally don't understand the topic, stop.

>free
>vpn
pick one

Free VPNs are bad. Nothing is free and if it's "free" YOUR the product! Check out ProtonVPN l, it's based in Switzerland and the swiss have the best security in the world. Governments trust their secrets with them for this reason

Governments are controlled by Switzerland's currency mandates. You're only making this crooked relationship more obvious.

Dude, I BTFO, just stop.
You've given nothing but Jow Forumstier trite, just stop.

>no but Jow Forums said they're a botnet :^(

Attached: 30a.jpg (600x450, 59K)

Yup, that's pretty much what user was trying to argue.
I, for one, am fucking tired of leaky Jow Forums since the election.

don't do it for free.
Literally just buy some raspi's, use latex gloves so no finger-prints, set them up as VPN nodes, and hide them throughout your local city and neighborhood.

at that point why not just pay for a vps and run openvpn/openconnect over ssl

Different guy, so whats the best bang for your buck with paid vpns? Im just looking to safely torrent.

That's all kinds of stupid.
At least has plausible deniability, also them having to locate all of these physical nodes in the wild.
I mean, even if you paid for the VPS via tumbled Bitcoin from an IP not related to you via quantitative analysis, all they have to do is cease that VPS when you're using it and have access to your IP and then ISP, who will just hand over your account information.

Mullvad, IMO.

*seize

Can I use Mullvad on multiple devices? Would I be able to install the client on my phone and my laptop?

that's true but isn't it the same process if they find even one node of your rpi to identify you? imo it increases your attack vector well beyond what it would cost you, and you'll have to stick it into free wifi spots only

You could just cut out the middle man, use Tails (with MAC spoofing) and a directional antenna to jack from WiFi from a mile (or so) away.

Yeah, you can.

None

Pay the 20 bucks OP. It's worth it.

OP nord is worth it. Also, if you get a VPN based in USA... gg no re